It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed in Spain (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Okay, so the quality is NOT great, but this looks pretty damn real to me, few years back when I saw a UFO, it moved exactly in the same speed/pattern.

Also note, when they're close to ground usually there is some sort of fog/cloud they create to disguise themselves. Again this happened few times to me back home (Persia) over ten years ago.

note: the object is almost not moving at all, then speeds up dramatically and slows down again, the object is still in the frame half way through but the camera person can't find it. (as if it knew it was being filmed)

Nice footage... You can hear the lady, she is absolutely amazed and actual steps on the car to capture a bit more.. Brave lady, thanks for the footage.. lol.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
awesome i love it. it seems about right i mean if they can fly around and we can't hear them i wouldn't be surprised if they could tell that were filming them. also at the beginning of the video it looks like there's more than one and when she pans back there sure is. WOW! congrats i like very much! _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
this video is starting to look more and MORE familiar every time I see it.. been posted already lad.

new topics

top topics

join