It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go, Jim Marrs Vid and a FaceBook msg.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ok, this just took me by surprise really, because I was watching the Jim Marrs Ufo and 2012 video, and the last man talked about a Superwave and the Obama will adress the World before the End of this year...

Here is the ATS Jim Marrs link :
Video

Now, just finished watching this Video, I check out my FaceBook, and I had one Message there, I read it , it was about Obama and Copenhagen, read here:

Copy of the Copenhagen treaty that Obama will be discussing in December. This supposedly will lead to the signing of the "One World Government". The plan supposedly works like this: He will go there, meet, and agree that a portion of our reserve money will go to 3rd world countries. Why? Because we contributed to the "greenhouse effect" and they didn't and we must pay because of it. This supposedly leads up to the "One World Gov't" issue. Three days ago, George Soros confirmed Obama will be there.

Also, Obama is supposed to be giving a "world wide" televised speech next month. Anyone know what this is about?

Due your due dilligence.

wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com...

And if you want more info , here is a Project camelot about Galactic superwaves:

Hi been lurker on ats for some months now.

there is actually a video at projectcammelot on youtube about the theory of the galactic wave here it is :

Dr Paul LaViolette is the measured counterpart to Patrick Geryl, whose interview we have released simultaneously. A brilliant and maverick astrophysicist, Paul is best known for his research into a new theory of matter he calls Subquantum Kinetics - based on systems theory, which he studied for his PhD thesis - and for his carefully argued hypothesis, first formulated in 1983, that our galactic center periodically emits devastating waves he termed superwaves.

Galactic superwaves are intense cosmic ray particle bombardments that originate from the center of our Galaxy, and that last for periods of up to a few thousand years. Paul explains that astronomical and geological evidence indicates that the last major superwave impacted our solar system around 12,000 to 16,000 years ago, and produced abrupt changes of the Earth's climate.

The land animal extinction episode which occurred during this interval was the worst in several million years, and Paul estimates that approximately one or two superwaves strong enough to trigger an ice age are presently on their way to us from their birthplace at the galactic core... 23,000 light years away. Paul states that there is a real chance that one such event could arrive within the next few decades. Importantly - because they travel at the speed of light - we would not see them coming.

Paul explains that less intense superwaves, which recur with considerable frequency, could also pose a threat. He cites evidence that the galactic center has erupted as many as ten times in the last 2,000 years, the most recent event occurring about 700 years ago. While these low intensity events could have passed unnoticed in earlier centuries, today they could be extremely hazardous. The EMP [electromagnetic pulse] accompanying such a superwave could knock out electrical power grids and communication networks on a global scale. Consequently, argues Paul, study of this phenomenon deserves a very high priority, and he founded The Starburst Foundation to do this.

Of some considerable interest is the testimony from our insider source Jake Simpson, who told us in October 2008 that there was a 'wave' coming - but that it would not arrive here for quite a few years: possibly around 2017-2020. When asked how he knew, his response was that highly advanced and classified superluminal [faster-then-light] craft had been out to "take a look", and had then returned to report back with the information. Jake told us that the effect could either be cataclysmic, or "just a puff of wind"... and that exactly what would happen, and when, was simply not known.

Of interest also is the anonymous testimony from a senior Electrical Engineer, whose wife contacted us in April 2009 to report an anticipated major breakdown of national power supplies a few years from now. These reports - and others (such as that from Dan Sherman) - all weave together to form an unsettling picture. While we have said separately that we do not agree with Patrick Geryl's conclusions, it does seem that the Earth, and the human race, may possibly be in for a bit of a rough ride... from a number of different causes.

( Thanks to cristianstanici for the link to the PC video.. )

So, what is giong on ? is this all for real or what ?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I don't know about this galactic super wave theory...all I know is something WILL occur around 2012...as for this one world Government thing...I don't really think it's a bad idea (well, it is, when run by evil masterminds)...and those 3rd world countries deserve some of our money in my opinion (I'm Australian, by "our", I mean all 1st world countries)...your just greedy if that gets you upset...even in these times of economic decline...look at the way they live...it's about time we started sharing the love around...I change my mind, I do think Obama is worthy of that Nobel now...

[edit on 16/10/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I add this video here, I tried to find the Thread on it, but cant remember the name on the thread !!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Ohh, you didnt see the video ?
The guy speaking Last, say Obama will speek to the world before the year is passed..

In the Message, it say that Obama is to speak World Wide in december..

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I doubt Obama would inform us about our impending doom...they'd probably hide at the last second and leave us to fry...lets just hope this 4th dimension or ascension stuff is for real if a galactic super wave is coming...

EDIT: If he is to inform us of something huge...I'm guessing it would be the ET presence...

[edit on 16/10/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I agree totally, there wouldnt be an anouncment of such an event..
I think though, the jim Marrs vid is from Bay Area UFO gathering, and the latter info on the Speech is kinde after that point in time.. That is whatIm hinting too...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I am really hurt.....I watched the video and noone emailed me? Or is it just because I don't have a facebook account?
But seriously, thanks for the info.....very distrurbing news. I am emailing my Reps and voicing my concern.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoptics

Yea, I just think some thing is wrong, I see people thinking that the Earth is 20 million years away from the center of the galaxy, which is completely screwed up , since the cycle is about 26.000 years, 13.000 years on each side of the cycle..

So, if the Maya 5x5148 (25740)years ends now, we're in that 'place' where things happen...Give and take some years ofcourse, since the absolute date is impossible to determen ..

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well, maybe this will convince me that Obama has something to do with Maitreya. According to Share International, Maitreya has reserved time with at least one network by the end of the year. And now I'm seeing that Obama may or may not address the world on November 27, 2009. These are very big coincidences!

There has to be some world wide event where the world would openly and quickly accept Maitreya and maybe this is the late-October event.

I remember seeing threads on here about Obama maybe being Maitreya and the whole Kenya thing. Well, Kenya and now this apparent world wide televised address is pretty interesting!

Things are coming together --commercials for VeriChip starting, rumblings of stock mark crash, etc.

Oh, another interesting thing is, if you look up NESARA (the planned events for NESARA 2009), one of the things is a redistribution of wealth, which is happening right now.

Is Obama's televised event the announcement of NESARA? It just may be!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Coincidences my friend, a funny thing..

If you have seen the move Meggido, the Omage Code 2, youd see this scenario is closing in, all that is missing is the final battle at meggido..

Times are getting intresting, Iam so to speaks paying attention to the vatican, if the current pope haves a heart attack or die of some other reason, then the last pope will take the throne as father Malachi preticted will be true, also.
Appearantly he have had about right on all his predictions, unless I'm miss informed.. Spooky !!

After the last pope takes his place, the fall of the city of the seven hills will start (Rome)..
Some thing is bugging me about the Fatima incident also,now, Cooper said the real 3rd fatima prophecy is not what have been publsihed, as I can find, there are many sites saying 'This is the real 3rd secret', so it is hard to tell one from the other.
more, when Mary left the kids on the field, she said every time : Remember to say your rosaries, now, isnt that what the RosiCruitians do ?

RosiCrutians : Georgia Guidestones and the Cross of Henday, both of dire messages. Hmm.. any ideas any one ?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
As for the "wave"...........................

I believe it refers to a highly energetic radiation wave from a star.

It could be a nova or not.

Think of it like a massive and unbelievably powerful coronal discharge.

I am not saying this is going to happen...................

However, if it were it would be an extinction level event.

If and I mean IF, it were true, I would probably not say so.

There is nothing our technology could do to save us.

If it were announced, the world would go crazy.

Society would break-down.

People would suffer horribly knowing what's coming.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Can you imagine the full scope of the effect, this announcement if it happens, will have on the Earths population. For one, suicide rates will go sky high, if people think, whats the reason of being here if the human race is going to be wipred out.

Countries wil go to war against each other to gain land, for survival purposes.

Maybe the human race shoul come together, and build ships to get us out of here before 2012 arrives. I know this would never happen.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

What is more off a coincidence, is that Europe and South Korea have just singned a Trade Treaty. Could this lead to both sides bringing thier currency inline with each other.

In the Movie - Omega Code, the EU, and South Korea, join together in a single currency.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Just as a note, the first video is dated" 1992".

Released 17 almost 18 years ago.

Just my 2 cents.

new topics

top topics

join