It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Keiser: "Financial Terrorists are Running the System"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Not really a face-off, Max Keiser slam dunks some greenie on what is really going on.

"People are dying because of JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, and Wall Street' jihadies."

I love this man!

[edit on 16-10-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ugh... talk about 'fresh doom'. I'm sure he's right. As is Gerald Calente. We're being robbed and we're just rolling over and taking it. I've said it before, we need to file a massive --- and by massive I mean unprecedented --- class action lawsuit against the government, the fed, SEC, MBA and the various financial institutions that were trading in these fraudulent mortgage derivatives that caused this mess. The longer we sit back and let this conintue the more KY we're going to need.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You probably will never know that criminals are all over the power positions in life. Like how you can be living your life and people you went to school with may have a job that gives them the opportunity to wreck your life.

Its like that all over the power positions, the criminals are really the police, government and corporations top people who have extreme positions to ruin people for no reason other than they want too.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I like that Max dude. He's a straight-shooter.

No B.S. involved.

Originally posted by jtma508
The longer we sit back and let this conintue the more KY we're going to need.

These people in power are not nice enough to let us use KY. They have been dry pounding us for years.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Not really a face-off, Max Keiser slam dunks some greenie on what is really going on.

"People are dying because of JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, and Wall Street' jihadies."

I love this man!

Every time I see your avatar I lose concentration .. thats got to be the sexiest woman alive.

If thats actually you Plucky - then I have to say you have the finest set of assets Ive seen on a woman, wit and intelligence.

What .. ?

Anyways - Max Keiser - whats not to love - he kicks ass.

"Now the words not froth, its fraud." Rofl. "I've worked on Wall St, I know exactly how to cook your books, if your interested in doing so." Haha

Across the floor though - well, God - Ive never heard so much crap from one weedy little faggot.

"As time goes on those assets become less toxic - but thats a long term process."

Right - so let me clear this up - the debt that was owed is defaulted, the borrower has no job - can't possibly pay.

That mortgage is leveraged 100 times, as an MBS - so not only is it underwater 99% - but in fact its in default.

But the bank won't foreclose - it will keep that asset on its books as if it were worth its original price - because of course, the mortgage has not been foreclosed on - so everything must still be rosy right?

Now - lets see - lets wait a year - ok - the house is still foreclosed - the owner hasn't paid a cent - he is on food stamps.

Now please explain to me how that asset has become less toxic?

"Everything looks good from the ivory tower." Ya - right on target Max.

Anyway, who was the poor little kid who got schooled by Max?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
flag for plucky and no not because of your avatar. max keiser is a badass. i love how he takes the lil' weiner man to school and when weiner man still just ignores max's truth max is just like pffft lil weiner wont listen f*ck him then.. great stuff.. WAKE UP PEASENTS!!!!

top topics

join