It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck :: The Radical Truth About Anita Dunn

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The Radical Truth About Anita Dunn

Love him or hate him...

Glenn Beck has exposed more of the radicalism present in our leaders in the White House. That guy is on a mission.

I tend to believe that Glenn Beck's reporting stands on it's own.

I wish that he would stop crying; Leave that to the Patriot women.

Anyhow, Glenn, being part of the propaganda arm of the GOP; I'm sure those that believe in The Obama (and his well-deserved Nobel Prize etc.) can shrug this off as more rhetorical smearing.

Had she been quoting Herman Goering or Joseph Goebels ... "well, I'll leave it there, Jon King."

In any event... Here's the 1st ½ of the Glenn Beck show in three parts. And a bonus humorous short far below.

Part 1 Of 3

(click to open player in new window)

Part 2 Of 3

Part 3 Of 3

The Shady Bunch

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Gotta say I trust Mr. Beck more than most commentators. Just finished his new book "Arguing With Idiots" not long ago great read really recomend it.
Sorry if I spelled recomend wrong haven't used that word in a long time.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I am just amazed that this woman can have a job working for the White House. I watch this segment last evening and I was stunned that she was actually brazen enough to brag and joke about her affinity for Mao.

Obama certainly is reflecting his past by surrounding himself with radicals in the present. Afterall, our President bragged about hanging out with Marxist professors in college because he didn't want to be labeled as a sell out. Obama has clearly sold out to someone or he wouldn't be where he is today. Absolutely impossible.

Back to Anita and her personal war against Fox News. The only major news network to actually raise the questions in order to let the viewers decide for themselves is Fox News. The facts don't lie. Is it any wonder that Obama has yet to appear in a Fox News interview and yet whores himself out to the Sunday Big 3 news shows and David Letterman. Interviews are easy when the interviewers are on your side or are to afraid to ask a challenging unrehearsed question. Every move Obama makes is planned and scripted.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yeah,

It is very hard to trust an administration that has appointed a large number of pro-communist / pro-dictator individuals in key positions. Mao, Stalin, and Castro are NOT people to idolize UNLESS you idolize "Pure Dictatorial Government Powers" that you are apart of.

These 3 people have killed more humans than Hitler yet they hold these mass-murderous power mongers in a light of "respect & awe".

Is this the "Change" Americans want?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Beck is the ONLY american standing up for our rights re: the MSM

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Prediction: This will fall on deaf ears here. Somebody will say "not all of their ideas were invalid", "their intentions were righteous", or something to that effect.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I admit I find Beck a bit theatrical but those that discount him so easily are making an error. This particular piece is a good example of that, as Dunn's words are clear and precise---and revolting IMO.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Clark Savage Jr.]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Remixtup

It should be well noted and I can't stress this enough... If you research Joseph Goebels quotes ... they can be just as awe inspiring.

As I always tell my kids, and remind everyone for that matter, Consider the source.

Had she NOT quoted Mao she'd probably be fine in the eyes of America(?)...
However, and by the same token, had she NOT quoted Mao, she wouldn't be where she is today in this administration. (Seems to be a prerequisite to get hired.)

Had she quoted Goebels during the Bush admin... LOL

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Remixtup

Prediction: This will fall on deaf ears here. Somebody will say "not all of their ideas were invalid", "their intentions were righteous", or something to that effect.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions

I hear blah blah good intentions, all the time and I have to think of this quote,

Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. Ayn Rand

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I haven't watched the video so I won't comment, but thought some of you might be interested in her response.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- White House communications director Anita Dunn fired back at criticism from TV commentator Glenn Beck on Friday, saying that a Mao Tse-tung quote Beck took issue with was picked up from legendary GOP strategist Lee Atwater.

"The Mao quote is one I picked up from the late Republican strategist Lee Atwater from something I read in the late 1980s, so I hope I don't get my progressive friends mad at me," Dunn told CNN.

Obama aide fires back at Beck over Mao remarks

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I just love it. When Beck started they ignored him

When Beck started putting light on the truth,they belittled him.

When Beck opened up the eyes of the people to the real game afoot, they openly attack him.

With each move Beck has added reinforcements and believers.
Now Beck has them in an indefenceable position,he has won!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Glenn Beck has very little to do with "reporting"

www.colbertnation.com...

Just sayin'.

plucky

[edit on 16-10-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

I wish that he would stop crying

Take away his Vicks Vapo Rub. That should do it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Is that the same Colbert that had a crapper on the space station named after him?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

LOL Yeah I saw that video ... Wasn't that for a photo shoot (I was expecting it to be for on air TV too)?

I'm just sayin'...

Thanks!

(Rare moments have found me shedding a tear for crap we've experienced as a country.)

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What a rambling idiot. I can not believe anyone believe his cheap propaganda.

He can ramble on for hours about communists, the facts remain.. Democrats, including the president, are still more right-wing than the US western allies Canada, Germany, France, UK (who all have universal health care)

But if you really think Canada is a Mao communist dictatorship, then yeah you are a Glen Beck fanatic worshiper, congrats...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
People can say what they will about Beck, the facts are he is exposing Obama and his cronies for the radicals they are. I would've laughed him off the stage a couple years ago. I cannot believe the route my country has taken lately and NO ONE is reporting it but him.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
People can say what they will about Beck, the facts are he is exposing Obama and his cronies for the radicals they are. I would've laughed him off the stage a couple years ago. I cannot believe the route my country has taken lately and NO ONE is reporting it but him.

Well, maybe you're just upset because the president is black.. because the facts remain. Democrats are not communists. It's just stupid to claim that. Just admit you're racist and come clean.....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Shades1035

That makes me laugh what good, just so you know. Here I am, thinking to myself that I am far freer than any American, and I live in a Mao-ist dictatorship!

But seriously. Those leaders many in here are spouting about, yeah, they were pretty awful. However, isn't "mao-ist" China the ones holding all your IOU's? Isn't Mao the one who loked you in the face 50 years ago, and said: "Wait and see. We'll industralize so fast, so well, you won't even know what hit you,"? Obviously, they knew how to do it better than you after all. Is that what you're so sore about?

How could anyone think someone who idealizes parts of a leaders regime is some horrible hag witch undeserving of the position she has worked hard to attain? Because, judging by the current results, Mao won. While alot of highly questionable things happened along the way in order to get the system he envisioned in place, he did it. Can Americans truly say, with no doubt in their hearts, that the US today is everything its founding fathers (and mothers) envisioned it to be?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Nah, it' a treadmill. And it's actually called "C.O.L.B.E.R.T" which stands for "Combined Operational Load Bearing External Resistance Treadmill"

It's hard to maintain muscle mass in zero gravity you know.
And, now while astronauts do so, they get to look at the always amusiing face of Stephen Colbert. Everyone wins.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join