It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this "unspecified" adjuvant in the Canadian H1N1 Vaccine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I am just curious as to why the adjuvant in the H1N1 vaccine to be distributed in Canada is listed as containing an "unspecified" adjuvant? I do not understand this at all. Is it a mystery substance that the pharma's cannot identify or is it something that they do not want to specify. I am thinking it is likely squalene, but if it is why not just state that?

Also another question I am getting mixed answers on is does the regular flu vaccine also contain Thimerosal? My wife is a nurse and is planning on getting the regular flu vaccine , but is not planning on getting the H1N1 vaccine. I tried telling her that they both contain mercury (thimerosal), but I am getting different answers on the internet. I am disappointed that she has decided to get the regular jab, but in the end that is her decision and not mine. I just need to provide information to her an others than is indisputable.

Here is the link talking about the "unspecified" adjuvant. For some reason that scares the hell out of me. Unspecified IMHO means we do not want to tell you what it is. And considering that the vaccine is now available how can it be unspecified?

link:

www.digitaljournal.com...

Except for 1.8 million doses, all of Canada's H1N1 vaccine doses will be boosted with an unspecified adjuvant, which is a substance used to make a vaccine more effective. The vaccines without the booster will go to pregnant women. Canada's H1N1 vaccines are being made by GlaxoSmithKline at its labs in Quebec.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nepafogo

Is Canada vaccine makers also exempt from law sues? because that is the only way It can explain no telling people what is in the vaccine.

I will be very worry if I was you because that is very deceiving, if somebody gets sick or die after the vaccine and is due to the anything in it that is not listed the government can come around and deny what was in the vaccine that may have caused harm or death.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
They are saying pregnant women should be given top priority to get the swine flu vaccine, but the boosting (unspecified agent) will NOT be given to pregnant women...

Whatever it is , it's dangerous and they know it.
STAY AWAY.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yes they passed the law here as well that exempts the pharma's from any liabilities.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I heard it's mercury. The health nurse called our house yesterday to see when my wife wanted to come in with the baby (4 weeks old) for the swine flu shot. We said no thank you.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
'Unspecified'... Definitely something to stay the heck away from. 'nuff said.

This whole flu vaccine thing is a joke. H1N1 is no deadlier than seasonal flu, yet EVERYBODY has to take it, they say.

It's not in 'their' mandate to SAVE lives. Something malevolent is going on!

I can't help but think the vaccine is the trigger, or 'X' adjuvant is the trigger.

We will be seeing a lot more autistic, and possibly even sterile children down the road because H1N1-fearful parents think they are protecting their children by vaccinating them, without knowing that the real mandate of the powers that be is to reduce the world population to 'manageable' levels

A good way to reduce the world population is to create more autistic children, who are far less likely to develop relationships with the opposite sex and therefore breed; sterilizing people so they can't breed; wiping out the health care workers so there will be nobody to care for the elderly, greater infections among young people of breeding age, so they die before they breed...

Slowly, but surely, one day there might indeed be only 500 million people in the world.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Preservation of a corpse???

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
In Canada they have a Boost in the vaccine, but in Germany, the Army gets a 'special' vaccine without the 'wierd stuff' in it ??

This oozes faul play man, seriously something wrong here !!!

Or not !! Some chose to think 'they' knows whats best for us ..

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Truly scary that this is being admitted out in the open, yet most will disregard it. Almost everyone I know is scared to death of the "swine flu" and cannot wait to get their chemical cocktail shot.

I have never been so happy to be allergic to eggs.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
well seeing is there is no good information arguing benefits of the H1N1 vaccine ingredients as long as it is not forced upon anyone I guess if some decide to take this shot and suffer adverse reactions I cannot really feel much pity for them other than pity for them following so blindly as to what they are told is good for them by the very people who are to make a profit off of this. I am still skeptical on whether this is a eugenics program in action or not, but I can definitely see clear as day the amaount of money to be made on this.

Well after a little more searching the "unspecified" adjuvant is called ASO3

Here are the 3 key ingredients:

Squalene
Tocopherol
Polysorbate 80

The other minor ingredients in the adjuvant we do not have information on.

And Thimerosal is the preservative

well no risk with any of those ingredients. what a cocktail.

Here is the link .

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join