It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The role of the HOLY SPIRIT/ THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH ?" *Speak on it ATS, do you feel his presence?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

everything you asnwer me is based on guessing,
when do you allow god as one, which means a loving god,
to talk ?

The scriptures were in aramaic, which was the language used in that day,
Ashurit, the language of Mesopotamia, and the language spoken in Galilee,
those scriptures were saved by the ancient eastern churches, and partly translated
again..not as perfect, because no translation is.

But because no translation is right, you also do not have the right to judge
with it... this takes away every right of judgement you can base on the scriptures,
or in logic even on the exsistence of jesus, which as human we can not proove.

judgement is made by faith, and by faith you change judgement in forgiveness or ignorance. that is the gospel. and the only one.
it is the gospel of logic, which is god.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
and the time is now, the figtree parable is fullfilled and not in the state of israel.
but in the state of consciousness the people belonging to truth have made,
they are not the shadow of the truth, but the truth in persons.

the moon to come, and be eclipsed, the sons or michael the prince,
that will know another god then the forefathers as promised in the
misunderstood daniel.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I really wish i could go into more detail online i really do, but do not be so quick to judge what people know/do/allow I will admit, I may/may not have all the knowledge, I may/ may not purposefully mislead you into half truths, that are not of questionable nature, only so i do not seem perfect, I may or may not be human, there are a lot of questions in life, and even more so online especially with the ability to be anonymous..... 9-28-15 9+2=11+8=19+1=20+5=25=2+5="7" and look 13 days prior, 1, that's 3..... there are NO coincidences in LIFE nor WITH God

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If you are familiar with Pythagora, he was right, the universe is based off of numbers, you just must know how to decipher them....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
And, Michael, The Prince, has no "Sons" he has "Brothers"

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
brothers, sisters, sons, in michael the prince, they are one.
Michael, the eagle vulture eating dead carcass, meaning, dead lies.
You can not see god (ONE) and live as a human, a human is a lie,
god is one as truth.

it's doubt that leads to salvation.
as a human, including me all my life, we can grow logic, and it is logic that show us a god that is one, because truth is the same as logic.

Logic responds, grows by listening to the cries of our hearts, so by growth they become more close to each other until they become one.
(repenting/reflection > forgiveness/understanding)

by forgiving god, we grow towards our oneness with him, you can not see yourself in all the others and ignore them. care wins. Ignorance is the beast.

take care, wish you the best.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
LOL, the Gospel was not about logic, it was about the kingdom of God, bearing good news.... It is said it dwells inside of you, which in a sense it does, its called being at peace, but the KoG is going to be a physical place, where peace will be for an eon..... which I call, MY PERSONAL HELL!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
of course the kingdom is physical, because physical is belief, and belief is spirit, which is truth.

hell is this place, for some it is heaven because they close their eyes,
ofcourse we love this place, but before we see it as perfect we have to grow towards forgiving this place. ignorance doesn't.

the gospel is logic, it's made thousands of years ago when abstract thinking was not developed as now, torah is logic too, logic hidden in parables and stories and symbols and laws.

repenting is the main action in building logic, it is reflecting,
reflecting is opening the way to understanding, which is forgiveness,
the law is logic. god his other name is truth.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
lol no i mean, It is a PHYSICAL place, that will be on earth.... I do admit, there are parables among the laws and such, main message of the law is purity/cleanliness and about not shaving beard/cutting hair that about always growing and never digressing.... but then there are just some LAWS..... so with your logic of thinking, you are god, in a sense that is? if everything is one, then what is your logic for individualism? if everything is one, then why is Satan considered the Adversary? If everything is one, why is there so much discord amongst the whole? break down your "logic" and get back to basics which is the Father,Son, Holy Spirit, then Yourself.... honestly, if you convince yourself the sky is silver with polka dots? will it become so? you hold it true!
sometimes it's logical, to be illogical.... :bash:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
for that i have to go faster then god's shadow...:p

loo, there is a reason in truth for pain to overcome something that is free...
that is what i meant with abstract thinking not fully developed...this life is
doing 2 things, it allows choice to god and allows logic to delogic itself,
as a plant structure it builds itself away in a sense... truth has to include even
what it excludes...that is a paradox, this life.

truth can perfectly live sperated and still be one...god is not forever being one, he is one by dividing himself so he can enjoy himself and still be fully one.

yes heaven comes down, god comes down.

the laws, every one of them has a meaning going further then their first view and use...the law is meant to be as choice, blessing and curse... and has in it the secrets of how justice is build, logic is build and timing is build.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
if no translation is right, then why believe them at all? honestly, ask yourself that question, why do you believe? its based off of faith, i don't want to destroy your faith, I just want you to question why you have faith, is it because you were taught to have faith? is it because you have experienced life changing events that has proven to yourself in a way that there is truth in the bible? because not to be blasphemous or anything, but there is no proof of spirits or anything of that nature, not scientifically anyway, and many "psychologists" will tell you when you feel "spirit" its a chemical reaction caused by the brain releasing chemicals.... I may/may not be able to prove the existence of God, but I KNOW who my God is..... honestly, WHO is your God? with the Logic of 1 your are your own god, but I assure you, you are not MY God....... keep repeating the blasphemous self affirmation statement of "I AM" and see where it gets you.....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i didnt believe the laws without logic...that is what i try to show people, that logic builds itself in a way that the scripture starts to confirm it as a witness, not as the source.
the source is god himself, as truth.

i am still human,
which makes intuition colouring in logic, but logic is the main thing,
it is made by faith which is based on or same as choice which is
based on feeling or ignoring heart.

they work together. as a human you will find faults in what i say,
that's why even prophets repent.

even after glorification god will not show his full face but stay
in human form, because otherwise it would take away your cross,
god to be one, chooses the ones he saves by their share in the cross,
or he wouln't be righteous, not by demand but by his choice.

Logic is the way to god, but always in the company of heart,
because care is what opens god as one in your life.

the laws go further then how they look like, it's pure logic
in most cases...not that difficult to see the connection and the why,
when god allows you to see this logic.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ahhh, nicely put, that was the answer I was looking for.... :pbjti me:

now use MY logic, and apply it to scripture, and remember, when He comes, the world cannot receive Him, because it doesn't know Him......

btw Michael is really not an angel, as the scripture states, their lies, been the Truth hidden.... Ruak Hacko'desh/Adon/Michael/HS

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I don't see the' I AM' before our cross is done..
people are part of god, and are god but their godness is partly 'off'
until they shared their cross...by their own choice.

I AM is what god is, an absolute...that's after glorification,
god is without proof, but still is the proof. That is the place
where logic follows freedom, instead of freedom folowing logic.
In this world logic is a turn-around, but the real logic is the truth
as truth that is free.

that's paradox.
yes, some people will not recognise him, because they will judge the fruits
and put symbology as more important, even when they don't understand it.
Putting symbology above god is idolatry.

it's like what dogmatic relgion is allready doing with obama,
count some numbers, fit them in a misunderstood prophesy,
and they see the devil in person, this is opening very dangerous
ways. takes away self-responsibility. salvation is growing self-responsibility.

an angel means 'messenger' , michael is a state of being, it is the repenting son,
but those states can be visualised into the world, in old times, before abstract
thinking was full as now, symbols were showing themselves moe literal...but they are still symbols. Visions represent something. Words and prophesies too, they represent in many cases abstract truths. God is not the revengefull god of how he was believed, but that step was needed to build the full logic. U-turns, lost sheeps, that's how it works.

yes michael is (acting out) the holy spirit, because the holy spirit is all what is true... in most people it's growing, and growing is the son. Truth is symbologied in gabriel. Michael is all principles (repenting-understanding-healing) together as a son.

Books have many symbols and many explinations for the same thing... symbols, but the central point they actually tell. Logic is not personal, logic is for all the same, truth is something that is the same for all.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
You may think God is without proof, that's because you have yet to encounter the Truth....

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
When did i say he has no proof ? i said freedom does not need a proof, but that's a proof on itself...because to be free you have to be one, and to be one you have to include instead of sxclude, so where do you put the lies ?
problem is that people react on words, not on what is meant...
How do you explain aparadox when people see 2 sides as not able
to be together and still be one and good.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I apologize, I misread something, and I just woke up, please forgive me for my mistake, as I would forgive you for yours....

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

as hard as i wish people could understand a god that is love...

The truth of God is not hidden outside logic. Truth is logic, whatever the truth is.
If Truth is One, logic makes all one too. Truth is simple, too simple to catch fast.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join