It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another sighting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So me and my girlfriend are on our way to a movie tonight and i took the backroad rather than the highway because its a little quicker!

As we were leaving the edge of the town i noticed a cream coloured object in the sky, i said to my girlfriend "Look at that thing falling in the sky".. She then said "Its not falling, its a star". We continued to argue for about 20 seconds until i pulled the car to the side of the road where you could clearly see this thing was falling from the sky, but it changed course and started heading East. I then told her that she had seen her first ET and she laughed and put on an ignorant tone, telling me it was a comet or a plane.

It was moving intelligently (If i had to guess i would say the light was only 2km away from us) and felt to me like it was a solid object, not just any random light in the sky.

As we proceded further down the road the tree line blocked our view of whatever was in the sky. By the time the trees had past we watched the 'object' dissapear.

The weird (And maybe funny!) thing was when we went into McDonalds "Robbie Williams - Rock DJ" was playing on the big screen and i thought of his obsession with ET's etc. Then, we got to the movies and i decided i had better go to the toilet before the movie started so i didnt need to go half way through. You will never guess what was playing on the radio.. "UFO - Sneaky Sound System" i was like WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON.

www.youtube.com...

I'd love to hear what you think..

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
which area are you? and when did this happeN?? any specific shape of UFO?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RadiatorOfTheLight

I am in Gippsland, Victoria.

This happened last night at approx; 8:40pm

I beleive it was spherical.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XeonSky

I'm in New Mexico and last nite at 7:30 pm, directly overhead I saw a starlike object moving from west to east that I thought was a satalitte except that it stopped. It remaind stopped for the 5min. until I got bored and went inside.
There seems to be a lot of sighting currently. que teramon music....

new topics

top topics

join