It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Faces 15 Years for Cutting Line at Walmart, KKK Involved

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Woman Faces 15 Years for Cutting Line at Walmart, KKK Involved

www.bvblackspin.com

She was accused of cutting the line by a store employee, who then notified the security guard. According to Ellis, she was shoved by another customer, had her items pushed to the side and was shortchanged when she finally checked out. The police affidavit states that Ellis was belligerent, loud, abusive and cursing when she was told to leave the store by the assistant manager.

"I said, 'What is going on?' And all [the officer] could say was, 'She cursed,'" said Blackmon.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I don't think that people on ATS have a full sense of what goes on in America with the black folks. I don't think they realize what it's like to have security guards with guns in their face everyday. I don't think that the rest of America is ready to experience that when the SHTF and they start doing that to everyone.

And then the KKK got involved in this? So, the story was so ridiculous and frivolous, that the Klan had to get their name in it so it looks like they're controlling the legal system.

This is some wild stuff.

www.bvblackspin.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I wouldn't expect a very accurate news story to come from a place called "Black Spin." Where's the interview of the officers or walmart employees who were involved? Of course someone who is arrested isn't going to admit to doing anything wrong. Even someone who assualted a police officer is going to tell family and friends they were "just standing there" because its not human nature to admit fault.

This article could very well be true, but it just sounds like sensationalized BS to me. I would rather see this story come from a site that doesn't make its money off of selling racism by whites to its readers.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

First of all, I also included a link to a video on CNN.

Second of all, you don't know a crap about what it's like to be black in America.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Just a continuation of race issues, where there ought to be none.

KKK/Militant blacks both stupid.

Ignore these children. Maybe they'll go away.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

Just a continuation of race issues, where there ought to be none.

KKK/Militant blacks both stupid.

Ignore these children. Maybe they'll go away.

I didn't see any "Militant blacks". When did asking for equal and fair treatment cause you to be labeled as a "Militant black"?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Yeah, but I do, and guess what.. I would hazard a pretty informed guess from having been down in that area that she probably got everything she earned there and is now playing the race card to get out of it. If you want to be a grown woman, then you act like one. She wasn't

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Equal and fair is fine. Developing a race issue out of thin air makes it millitant.

+28 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm indian, brought up and born in a ruff neighbourhood in NY
I grew up being called Paki by both blacks and whites
the truth is that it's not easy being part of any race in this country, in fact continent
it's not like black people aren't also racist, as little sense as it makes where they are a minority many still end up spitting racist comments.
mexicans, whites, blacks, asians, orientals, it's not easy being anything.
some have it worse than others, sure I agree.

firstly i'm not going to bother reading the entire article because it's a site called black spin
would you go to a site called white spin?

let's talk about white people for a second
let's even talk about white supremacy
we live in a continent where black people can set up a black club or organization
asians can do the same
orientals can do the same
but white people???? nope!

As soon as white people have a white club or some society of some sort they will be labeled as racist, it'll maybe make the local news and perhaps anti-racist rallies of some sort.

How come any race can create a club or something to practice their traditions or whatever but not white people in a country where they represent a majority?
It doesn't make sense and i'll admit it isn't fair either

if you look at the big picture the truth is that it's not easy being part of any race

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

And there we go... less than a few posts into this thread and the mindless bigotry starts.

You ask MegaCurious why he doesn’t go back to Africa... Well why don’t you go back to Europe???

Ridiculous, ignorant and racist comment!!!!

Wal Mart will not release the tape that proves this woman was abusive and threatening!!! WHY NOT!!!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if they destroyed the tape after realising that it would show that it was them at fault.... If I claimed that someone had done me wrong, and I had a video tape to prove it, I would be showing it to everyone.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Second of all, you don't know a crap about what it's like to be black in America.

then why don't you go back to africa, I am sure its a much better place for you to live

go back to africa??? what? he came from there? do you know how ignorant that sounds? i'm white, and to me that's insulting...why don't you go back to europe? germany is where all the white racists are gathering. at the worst, she should have been given a ticket for disturbing the peace.

this is a "deny ignorance" site... i guess you don't comprehend those words

[edit on 16-10-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Watched the video, read the story and she was fully in the wrong. I mean it's simple. If your not shopping and you see a friend at the head of the line okey. But if your shopping an you see a friend at the front of a line and take your cart to the front of the line, thats cutting, an if I was waiting in line an someone tried this on me, I'd be Po'd too an say she needs to go to the back of the line.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by tempesillest

then why don't you go back to africa, I am sure its a much better place for you to live

go back to africa??? what? he came from there? do you know how ignorant that sounds? i'm white, and to me that's insulting...why don't you go back to europe? germany is where all the white racists are gathering. at the worst, she should have been given a ticket for disturbing the peace.

I meant it as a joke for his comment "Oh its so hard out here to be black in America". As far as I know minorities in this country get a lot more benefits then I the white man gets, so It just pisses me off that they say this but can't give a reason why. And yes I would gladly go back to Europe, If i could get a job there hell yeah I would

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
if you look at the big picture the truth is that it's not easy being part of any race

Oh how I wish I could give you an applause for that one.

Back to the OP, I read the article and watched the video on that page and part of the one from CNN and I'm going to have to echo Ninthaxis and wonder why they didn't have footage of interviews with the prosecutor or the police. I'm not saying that her and her family are making the whole thing up, I'm sure something happened that they feel was unjust. Everyone says they're innocent though. Without the footage from Wal-Mart's security cameras no one can honestly say that she's innocent of everything with any degree of certainty.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Wal Mart will not release the tape that proves this woman was abusive and threatening!!! WHY NOT!!!!

Well, lets see, probably the police have it for the pending court case. Or simply Walmarts lawyers have advise them not to till after all legal issues have been settled.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Maybe... and until then NOBODY can say that this woman was in the wrong. Innocent until proven guilty!!!!

At least thats what it used to be

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I looked at this website www.bvblackspin.com...

And I must say, its disgusting. Just as disgusting as any "white pride" site you can visit.

I contend that right now, in this political climate, black racism is much more prevalent, accepted, mainstream, and more of a danger, than is white racism.

This is where the real climate change has really taken place in the past ten years.

[edit on 10/16/2009 by Remixtup]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
Maybe... and until then NOBODY can say that this woman was in the wrong. Innocent until proven guilty!!!!

That also means nobody can say that the police who arrested her was in the wrong, or that the prosecutor is in the wrong.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

However, I do.

I also know the black race faces a staggeringly high amount of any real and authentic crime, adversity, hardship or unfairness at the hands of other blacks. Im there in the 'hood every day.

This is a trivial propaganda piece,divisive and a simple evasion tactic. Black youth die every day at the hands of gangsta-wannabe's and still some of our people would have us see the damned archaic KKK as a threat??

Incredible.

Edit for tone

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Clark Savage Jr.]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join