It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 mania....is just that "mania"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
People, after reading a lot of actual fact on the subject all I can say is that 2012 is just a load of modern day mania. I really struggle to believe that everyone is sooo caught up in is what clearly is just a load of crap.

SO PEOPLE....Find a life, get a job, read a book, go and play with your friends, have a pint of beer, go on holiday, Join us here.....in the real world.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
2012 means so many different things to so many different people.
There are countless different theories as well as a lot of people who just have an intuitive feeling that something is about to fundamentally change in our world, without necessarily subscribing to any of the major theories.

Perhaps you could enlighten us to which theories you have studied and why you have found them to be bunk?

Maybe actually provide some of us who are still in the dark with some of the "actual fact" that made you come to the conclusion that you have?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kilas
SO PEOPLE....Find a life, get a job, read a book, go and play with your friends, have a pint of beer, go on holiday, Join us here.....in the real world.

We choose the red pill. Im sorry to say you are living in a dream world.

You have about 2 more years.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There are just too many things happening to ignore. Something is going on and i think a lot of people are waking up to it. If it was only one source, i would be more skeptical. We have sources from many cultures and civilizations, not to mention current events that are pointing to this. I'm normally a skeptic and a cynic but if you do enough research, the facts are hard to ignore.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

i feel the exact same why
and thank you for sharing your view.
i believe this whole 2012 thing, is more than just a date.
it's the natural evolution of a species.
now take a guess which one it will be
haha

new topics

top topics

join