It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share your mind-boggling experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I'm kindly asking that anyone who feels like it, to share with us, any really strange events that you may have experienced, or even a link to your post, if you've already done so. I enjoy reading accounts of such mind-boggling experiences, and I know a lot of people on ATS would have good stories to share. So type away, I look forward to hearing from you...I myself have seen one ghost/spirit when I was young...but it's not a very interesting story, I almost died of shock, and ran away...of course, no one believed me...

[edit on 16/10/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Quite interesting, thank you Death_Kron...why did your girlfriend start crying? Makes you wonder what would happen if Aliens fully revealed them selves...

EDIT: Speaking of mind-boggling experiences...I think I just witnessed my first UFO...I was outside having a smoke (it's night here) and I saw what looked like a REALLY bright star...traveling through the sky at least 20 times faster than any plane I've ever seen...quite exciting.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S

Quite interesting, thank you Death_Kron...why did your girlfriend start crying? Makes you wonder what would happen if Aliens fully revealed them selves...

EDIT: Speaking of mind-boggling experiences...I think I just witnessed my first UFO...I was outside having a smoke (it's night here) and I saw what looked like a REALLY bright star...traveling through the sky at least 20 times faster than any plane I've ever seen...quite exciting.

No problems, glad to add some input.

My girlfriend started crying because what we saw was definately not man made, I don't know of any aircraft/jet/helicopter that size or that can move as fast as it did, not to mention the way it was moving.

The whole experience was completely surreal, as I mentioned in the thread there was no sound and that made the whole thing even stranger.

I must admit that although I didn't start crying I did feel scared to a degree.

I think I felt that way and my girlfriend started crying because what we saw was definitive proof that we are not alone in the universe.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Yeah, I thought so...I just can't understand why the thought of another intelligent race existing in out universe, and visiting Earth can invoke such emotions...it's beyond me...I can't see why it would be anything but fascinating...

EDIT: I may start a thread on this topic...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S

Yeah, I thought so...I just can't understand why the thought of another intelligent race existing in out universe, and visiting Earth can invoke such emotions...it's beyond me...I can't see why it would be anything but fascinating...

EDIT: I may start a thread on this topic...

I think its more to do with the realisation that we aren't alone, its a scary thought. Seeing as other beings can visits our world so easily I suppose its down to a feeling of insecurity?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I am currently in an intimate, loving relationship with some kind of spirit.
My account

That's very weird and mind boggling.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have quite a few, but this one is very interesting from my childhood.

From the ages of 2-5 I used to see spirits walking from one wall, past my bed into the other wall. It reminds me today, of a pilgramage of sorts as these spirits would be passing through for hours at a time, thousands of them at a time.

They would wave at me, some would reach out and pat me on the head, and I would feel them touch me. If that isn't creepy enough, one night I convinced my sister to sit in my room and she even saw them.

She remembers that to this day.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
When i was camping in Beaver, UT with my boyfriend and another friend.
late at night, i woke up for some random reason and i looked over and my boyfriend was awake as well it had to be about 3 am. we heard someone getting the fire going outside our tent to we looked and it was our other friend who came with us, he couldnt stay asleep either so my boyfriend and ourfriend go to get some fire wood down this hill not to far i stay behind at the camp. about 10 15 minutes later they come running back yelling "you gotta see this come on!" so i run with them down this hill down to the edge of the lake and they point up to the sky and ask what i thought it was, it was this big floating orb in the sky just glowing not really moving at first, i thought it was just a star but after a second of looking at it, it started to fly in circles slowly then stops and the glowing light its emitting starts to change colors, first white, then blue then green then red, as this is going on we are all just freaking out some what, not sure what this thing is in the sky, then suddenly is starts to look smaller and smaller then just disappears...keep note i was not under any hallucinogen's nor any other substance.

now i dont wanna name it an ET but im definitely a UFO. it just gave me chills. and it was just so weird that me my boyfriend and our friend had been up at the same time to see it. so thats pretty mind boggling in my opinion lol

[edit on 16-10-2009 by LetLoveBKnown1300]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Very interesting...some good stories so far...I particularly enjoy the ghost stories...although the UFO/Alien stories can be just as good...a read a very interested ebook recently, titled "The Alien Within"...it's about a guy who had been abducted continuously throughout his life...often his friends and family would become involved just because they are close to him...a fairly good read...you can download/read it here. Enjoy

[edit on 17/10/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Oh my.....A place to put this..... perhaps writing it down for once will help ease my mind.
It's early morning. I am driving to work. I do this everyday...6 days a week.(generally boring and uneventful) I live in a rural area. For some reason. THIS morning the idea a deer is going to jump in front of my vehicle WILL not go away. To a point my mind is screaming "DEER! DEER! DEER! over and over again in my head. A pick-up truck comes up behind me and although I am doing the speed limit.....I'm certainly not going any faster..."I am searching for DEER!"......it is not fast enough for him.....this is a rural road afterall. I say to myself....FINE ...please pass me...."You can hit the deer!" At that very moment, he begins to pass me....he is directly on my left hand side.......Here comes the doe! .....jumps out of the woods and slowely walks across the road.....causing both of us to slam on our breaks.....so suddenly he ended up in the ditch....I was looking....I was fine! If he had been behind me ....I dread the thought of what might have happened.....I also dread what might have happened if I hadn't been looking so darn hard. This has not happened since ....nor before ...I do not look for deer everyday! Nor have I since it occured.
The thing that gets me ....IS.....What happened here? I cannot read a deers mind ahead of time??????? etc etc
Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by peachie600

That's an intriguing story...there have actually been scientific tests done that prove the human mind can travel through time...or so it seems...I actually think we are able to read the energy systems around us, since everything is connected at the most fundamental level...doing this, we can figure out the most likely outcome of the future, we all do it on a subconscious level...ever had the feeling you knew something was going to happen right before it does...well obviously you have...but it's usually a moment before it happens...your subconscious ability to read the energy around you seems powerful...although our predictions will never be 100% correct as things can always change...it's the nature of chaos...anyhow, it seems you may have cheated death...maybe that's why you were able to determine an event so distant in time...if that event was something as powerful as a horrific crash, and possibly your death...it would stick out...and your subconscious obviously picked up on this...and informed you in quite a direct manner...and it obviously worked...

[edit on 17/10/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Once i was upstairs and heard a knocking sound on the glass door downstairs. no one was there when i came down. i was really spooked out. i heard it another time, someone knocking three times on the door, with no one at the door.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here's a thread you might enjoy:

What is the strangest thing you've ever experienced?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi.

Here is a link to my strange,yet uplifting experience.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I will admit I have a pretty good understanding of "The Field" I however don't quite get how "TIME" fits in. I also find it a rather odd coincidence that you place........(dots) between your thoughts, as I always have on here. I never miss a coincidence

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
One of the strangest experiences I had was a summer night with 2 of my friends around 10 years ago the year after I graduated high school.

My 2 friends and I had broken into the community swimming pool probably around midnight to go swimming on a hot summer night. We were having an awesome time with the whole pool to ourselves. After we had been there for about 30 minutes or so we heard a far off crashing through the woods. The pool itself is surrounded on 3 sides with woods. The sound grew in intensity and all of us froze. It came from far away and as the sound picked up as it got closer it got louder and seemed to have more of it. Not just the sound of crashing through the woods but this awful, awful, awful sound it made of approaching howling,snarling,breathing whatever. It was like nothing I have ever heard. We were all so scared we could not move. It was the most bone chilling sound I have ever heard. It stopped when it reached the perimeter of the fence around the pool. We all didn't move for what seemed like minutes and when we could we got out of there as fast as we could. Running out dripping wet and hopping the front gate and booking it to our car. I have never been so frightened in my life.

I had forgotten about this incident until my friend mentioned it to me a year ago then it all came back and I remember vividly the fear we all shared. It didn't stop us from going back to the pool again though after hours. I never heard it again.

*edit*

I should mention that this was no bear, no gorilla no wildlife noise that I have ever heard. It almost seemed partly digital in it's raucous. The sound of it's approach was also way faster than I have ever seen anything move. We never caught an actual glimpse of what it was either. It never appeared where the sound stopped.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by merryxmas]

new topics

top topics

join