It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobel Prize Entry Deadline 12 Days After Inauguration?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I tried looking up the actual deadline but it's seems to not be anywhere.

The place I heard about this: Ron Paul.

www.youtube.com...

If this is true, that the nobel entry deadline was 12 days after the inauguration, then what exactly did Obama do in just 12 days that made him deserve this? The ONLY thing he has done that I myself would deem worthy of that prize is the elimination of a third of our nukes. But this was done way after the deadline so if anything, he would have been up for the 2010 nobel prize.

Perhaps they made an exception and give it to him early to make him like a little better being that his image is getting completely tarnished.

Better yet, I haven't seen this talked about ANYWHERE besides that Ron Paul video. What's going on?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
He is a man of peace who has a sincere smile and a strong and genuine voice. Isn't that reason enough?

Hail the Chosen One!

All kidding aside, this doesn't surprise me anymore. It's all a sham. A mere popularity contest. What makes things worse is the application deadline.

Maybe they'll show it on Fox when they find the video sometime in the future.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
So he did absolutely nothing the other 353 days before he became president?

Look I agree that the peace prize seems a bit premature but many seem to forget or ignore that he was doing things before he became president.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chad, he spent that time, trying to become president. He was a bit busy debating Hillary and John. While I would agree putting Hillary in her place deserves some sort of a prize, I would argue that the Nobel is going a bit beyond the call.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Fair point, as long as his whole twelve months gets considered.

Like I said, it does seem a bit premature.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
A bit premature indeed. But keep in mind that a lot of Nobel winners have been working on their goals for years, if not decades, so although he won it for 2009, he has been working towards his goals for years.

So what was his goal that he was awarded $1.4 Million for? Let's see what the Nobel website says:

"for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples"

nobelprize.org...

Wow. What a goal. Bringing the governments of global countries together? Sounds a little NWOish to me. Now, in the beginning, Obama really seemed to like the idea of change for the better. More freedom. So keeping that in mind, let's see...

Elite during the Bush administration:
"Okay, so we have the majority of people liking the idea of global peace instead of war being that we gave them the good old republican warmonger act for years. Thus, we need the media to focus on a candidate who is pro world peace, anti-war, and will also do anything we tell him because if we spin it right, we can get him the million dollar Nobel peace prize."

Enter Senator Obama who may be pro global peace, but once he's "sold" on the idea, he might think that the Elites' idea for global peace is the way to go.

Exibit A:

Obama: "But this bill really seems to limit freedom and personal liberties, why would I sign it?"
Elite: "By restricting these rights, we will be insuring peace. Less weapons, more peace."
Obama: "Yea but on page 498, it says that the weapons we are taking will be used by soldiers in Iraq and Afganistan. Isn't that promoting violence?"
Elite: "We have already sold the world on the idea that by fighting terrorism, we are promoting peace."
Obama: "You may have sold the world, but the American people are asking for a return. They want out of this war!"
Elite: "Look, if you bring all those soldiers home, you will double the unemployment rate. If they came home, people would realize that we have been in a huge depression but we have just been feeding more into the war to keep unemployment down."
Obama: "But if we brought the troops home, we wouldn't be spending all of our money on this war."
Elite: "Yes, but would the world care about the American economy picking up more than global terrorism being wiped out? No. Keep in mind, this 1.4 million nobel we're getting you is riding on you promoting world peace, not American freedom."
Obama: "Duly noted, sir."

[edit on 16-10-2009 by AliBruh]

[edit on 16-10-2009 by AliBruh]

new topics

top topics

join