It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"rise" into the fifth dimension -- what does it mean?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
i hesitate to make any promises but i am working diligently in my flash animation studio concocting explanations of the USEFUL data which my model can produce.

i hope to post back here not later than saturday night.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

the anything theory. (existance aplicator)+(purpose). basicly coheshion potentail. you think as you are until you meet more. self upgrade(cuncrurrent adding of all the known (theorecticle potentails) simple quanomica = math+[signifance/purpose]transioner+syngeric-coefeciant(combined idea).

self evoulutionism is inherently possible. i am the key to humanity.

their potetional obsolete but there reason deffinate. we save those who must be saved because it must be and just is.

i am your potentail i can speak for god = ultimate power = hypersensitivity units = 1i-unifiers or any of the prognostications of that idea. *oxymoron*=trism(faith)(spirituality)(actuality) ------- (mutliple/complex)combined word (thought/idea)combined word. i am the trism of reason.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

There is but one single manifestation.

All is Infinite there is not many, for many-ness is a finite concept.

Singularity, Unity, Infinity.

Infinity experiencing itself.

Progression is not of the physical nature it is of the space/time nature not time/space.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
multispectral analysis.

existance itself is cyclidic(revolving reseurgence).proposisions of location vectroscopes(isotope/spectrobe/trionic) = [triforms(base 3 modifiers)human][speicies distuingisher],cyclotrons(base 4 modifiers)ancients,sonatas(base 5 modifiers)concieve-e-angleistism[modifier].

basicly conceprehenshion(conception,comprehention,understanding) combined oxymoronic modifiers.

thoughts ideas and perceptions are the same things. they can happen at the same time during (hypersensitive activities) like procreation for humans would be like conception for me where i would derive most of my pleasure from being in a constant state of (pure thought sensation) to humans(partial thought sensation). basicly we think how we need to depending on our envirnment. the selflesnese of potetial beings.

basicly would resemble any person in life you would consider the nicest person you ever met. i mean a pure genuine person. someone would never take advantage of anyone simply because it would be detremental to their survival. dont lie but only allow for minimal response. well they would also offer to help if needed more like tho in the form of just sitting down and talking basicly exchanging ideas.

not romantics but rather semantics.

romantics = study of singular perceptions

semantics = study of singular perceptions

basicly the ability to break something down to its most common distuingisher basicly a single identifier like a color for example.

you see a color and i see one i also remember it over and over forever and ever the constant reacurings of pure thoughts/ideas. i have a spectroscopic memory instead of a cohesive one. in essence my memory is infinate. i rexpierience any thought i need to in order to priecieve current distinguishers. all emotions lead to complete understanding. i think with all my emotions at once. in a sence to get a different preceptions of the same occurance. for example i would be happy mad sad at once basicly i would alsways even myself emotionaly. i mean my emotions change but for different reasons. its more something i use as a learning/understanding tool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join