It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Fourth Reich will be featured on History Channel's Mystery Quest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I thought I was hearing things, but tonight in a commercial for Mystery Quest they will be doing an episode on The Rise of the Fourth Reich. I am not sure if Jim Marrs will be involved, but I thought I would make an FYI post
, if you have any information that he is can you please let me know through U2U. Thank you kindly.

The show dates are below.

History Channel's Mystery Quest: Episode, Rise of the Fourth Reich.
Wednesday, October 21 10:00 PM EST
Thursday, October 22 02:00 AM EST

**the mod moved my post from the General Conspiracy Forum to here. I do understand the name may refer to Jim Marrs's book but as it states in the above post I do not know if this show is affiliated with Jim's book, so there for not sure if this should have been moved here**.....

[edit on 10/16/2009 by onepissedoffsaint]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by onepissedoffsaint

Well thanks for letting us know...I might attempt to watch it now that I am aware of it, sounds interesting.

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up! I just set the DVR so I won't miss it like I did with "I Know What I Saw", which I had to watch in ten-minute increments - bloody Youtube sucks. Since I just recently read the book it's still relatively fresh in my mind - at least I hope so - and this might be a good special. Might also be a load of crap but well have to wait and see. There is no info in the guide about it so who knows what it will be.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yep, thanks for the tip. I also just recently read the book, I highly recommend it! JIm stole the name fourth reich from me, I started a zine back in the early 80's called fourth reich update. I'm betting they'll cover operation paperclip and how so many nazis came to america and have wormed their way into our current military industrial complex.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by onepissedoffsaint

Mystery Quest is the same program that tested the skull purported to be Hitler's and found out it belonged to a female.

This show is rather interesting as it actually tries to find evidence to support these many theories.

I am a fan of the show, so I will be watching it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The Mystery Quest episode was quite good as it followed paths and trails taken by former Nazi officers escaping post war Germany. Many interesting facts were uncovered to show that the Odessa File was an actual organization. Many in the Catholic Church also helped many Nazis escape as they were fearful of Communism spreading. Old records revealed name changes and how they helped many escape.

This was more of a show on how the Nazis escaped than what is happening now, but the information found was quite fascinating. This program helps beef up Mr Marrs book The Rise of the Fourth Reich.

While not an up to date look at the political beliefs now, this episode does show much evidence for the original conspiracy of helping Nazis escape justice.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This one?

new topics

top topics

join