It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Graphic" Deformed Babies of Iraq; What About The G.I.'s Kids?-video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Or as in this case...yes I am a monster....thank you for bringing up another term.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You are right but will the rich people do it or will the govt do it...NO because people are to selfish and care only for them selves and loved ones....am I saying this is right...no it not...but thats the world we live in today. Should it be changed and should people be more considerate and loving to one another yes we should then things would be better around the world...from all that I have said simply being dont just focus on one area focus on the whole...and here comes the people "you are a monster you are this and that" lol it makes me laugh....yes you are right but will people ever change....I think not

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jolansdaddy
...yes you are right but will people ever change....I think not

Why not start with yourself? I don't see a lot of activism to end hunger, poverty, and war in your future.

Would LOVE to be proven wrong.

And sincere apologies for the rhetoric...but I want to let you know that you're coming across (to me at least) as insensitive to the suffering of others.

If I'm wrong I'm happy to acknowledge it. So far the jury is still out though.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Sancho,
Once again, thank you for putting forth the truth. Yes these pictures make me sick at my stomach and make my heart ache for the children and their families. However, I agree that the American citizens are "protected" from such truths to the point they don't believe how horrible reality really is.

In 22 years working in the medical field in the U.S., I saw quite a few abnormalities, birth defects, cancers etc. But not even a small percentage of what has occurred there in a much shorter time.

When will we wake up to the fact that for most of us, this could be what is in store for our own future generations. The world, believe it or not, is a contained environment. The poisons released into the soil and the atmosphere in one area are not necessarily contained in that area. Cross contamination of people, imports and products, etc. can pass those little problems all over the world.

Yes, our soldiers have been exposed as have their wives and children. How many of them realize it. How many contaminated souvenirs have come home to roost?

At this point, I don't even have any suggestions on how to improve or work on this situation. I feel it is way beyond my abilities. Even though I had absolutely no conscious part in this, I feel ashamed.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Why not start with myself?....well as far as you know me, you know nothing of what I do, I contribute to many projects around the northern california area and areas in Portland and San francisco....I do care about the poor the hungry and the sick. Like I said I care about it as a whole...not just in sections or in areas of the world. If I came off as a big a-hole then my apologies...things would be better around the world but people as a whole will never change I believe...I hear it almost everyday how something else is more important than taking time to help fellow people here and around the world

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by Arsenis

Really I'm not paranoid, but I am
There's nothing like being in a supposed 3rd world country, and the URL's in Your browser to start popping up with .usgovt/ on the end of the address, or noticing enough to start playing with emails which have words edited out as you send the email to Your buddy, and vice versa

LOL, you know I was thinking, I did not call him paranoid, but read my post again and it is pretty much in context, sorry, was not my intention.

I was just kinda wondering why the assumption, anyway I have had stuff happen to me aswell, although I ask all questions before I come to a conclusion. I know where you are coming from and read most of your post dude.

Paranoia it isn't all that bad, it keeps you in your tip toes aswell

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Arsenis]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

I wholeheatedly agree. There are more than enough resources on this planet to feed and care for a much higher population.

The problem is that we have been fooled into believing that we live in a world of scarcity, when in reality this is far from the truth.

The monetary system needs to die. Money = debt = slavery.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Why not start with myself?....well as far as you know me, you know nothing of what I do, I contribute to many projects around the northern california

frisbee golf?

areas in Portland and San francisco....I do care about the poor the hungry and the sick. Like I said I care about it as a whole...not just in sections or in areas of the world. If I came off as a big a-hole then my apologies...things would be better around the world but people as a whole will never change I believe...I hear it almost everyday how something else is more important than taking time to help fellow people here and around the world

Don't apologise for being an a-hole, be proud, like you said, nobody does anything really, but that's beside the point. the topic at hand here is that deformities have gone 'up' after US military involment.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Your tax dollars at work -- more effects of DU? Burning semen syndrome:

Dear Sir/Madame

My name is Dr. Jonathan Bernstein and I am an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at the University of Cincinnati in the Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Allergy/Immunology. I was recently awarded a research grant from the Department of the Army to study Gulf War "Burning Semen Syndrome". This condition has been reported by numerous Gulf War veterans or their sexual partners since returning from the Persian Gulf where they or their sexual partners(s) experiences a burning sensation after skin and/or vaginal contact with semen.

If you or your wife or current sexual partner is experiencing localized vaginal burning, pain or swelling after contact with your semen, please complete the following questionnaires. If your are interested in further evaluation of this problem please indicate this on the questionnaire with your address, phone number and the best time to contact you day or night. I will contact you to determine your interest for further evaluation.

Please take the time to fill out the following questionnaires. If you require more information about me, please take the time to review my credentials or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you for your cooperation with this project.

www.med.uc.edu...

BTW, what's the most recent verdict on Gulf War Syndrome?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BearTruth

Thank You. One of the main reasons I wanted to post this, is because Americans are being exposed to this stuff on a massive level. There needs to be outcry in the USA; as this problem isn't just "over there".

reply to post by Arsenis

No problema, I passed my embarrassment stage of paranoia a long time ago
I think somewhere along it keeping my butt from being beat down is when I decided,"Hey this isn't so bad"

reply to post by praxis

That is insane!!!! Burning
man juice syndrome

I have no doubt that returning GI's have been contaminated to the point that many will be lucky to have children via test tube means; where the semen can be "cleaned up".

It's really a sad state of affairs seeing those babies over there, but I know Our soldiers have been exposed to the same exact stuff.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I have seen a few of the full length videos on websites. This was the access I was referring to. I think they post these videos knowing that our curiosity will get the best of some of us, and some people will actually enjoy watching that stuff. You are right though, no MSM has posted the full video.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This is just sickening. I would say to one of the earlier posters, that not all of us were calling for war. Alot of us were sounding the trumpets from the start. Alot of us tried to get the word out that this was the wrong plan of action. Alot of us were saying after the 2000 election mess that Bush and Co. was going to get us into a war, one way or another. Then 9-11 happened, and all these people with their little big man syndrome and machismo were screaming for a "glass parking lot" in the middle east. You folks bought into the BS hook line and sinker. You were played like fool, and this is what you have now. Still feel like the big tough guys? Where are all the pro-lifers at? Christian values? Collateral damage? Do you folks even realize what's happened? 19 men (ALLEDGEDLY) flew planes into 2 buildings, the pentagon, and an empty field (ALLEDGEDLY). And this is how we respond? We don't go after Bin Laden and his Benefactors. No, we go after people who had absolutely nothing to do with 9-11 and utterly destroy their lives. We will NEVER have moral high ground on any matter again. We have become our own worst nightmares. Was the religious conservative administration and their followers so incredulous over the fact that Jesus and the Antichrist didn't show up on Y2K and duke it out for the big finale that they had to make us the Antichrist and try their luck with a self fulfilling prophecy? You guys are real hereos. You really showed them didn't ya? Mission Accomplished! Don't worry, you'll still get a chance for some trigger time in the upcoming civil war that you're trying to get going now. Your masters are so proud of you. I'm sure they'll do everything they can to make sure your deaths aren't as bad as these childrens. That is, after you do their bidding and trim a little fat off the population here. The ones yelling and screaming about the Death of our Republic are the same ones cheering on the hangmen. And as for the soldiers coming back with exposures I would say, what do you expect? Without question, you followed orders to kill indiscriminately. I understand soldiers have to follow orders, unless it is immoral. The few that have stood up were dealt with (Pat Tillman), the rest goosestepped up to the line, locked and loaded. Do you really think the powers that be care about you now that you come home sick, possibly dying from exposures? Of course they don't. Remember the first rule of assassination, kill the assassins. When will we ever learn? Not that it matters now. My God, what have we let them do? What have we done? Suffer the Children.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I did watch the video, and I have to say this is going to anger the world, however it is not 'me' that did this. It is not the Americans, it is the power elite the controllers of the world, not just one country, but all NWOs fault.

I wonder the stats on Soldiers babies, they too will suffer. Not JUST American soldiers either, soldiers from around the world because everyone was involved or off in their own survival mode.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have no idea what is causing this problem. If it was the American weapon wouldn’t birth defects be higher in the American solders that were in the area too? The bigger question is why is sky news covering this. Isn’t there wife swapping, big balloon making, looking for attention family they could be covering. I mean that is real news, didn’t they get the memo?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
There has been alot of information about DU contamination over seas but not really n the US. I take that back, 60 minutes talked about it many years ago but didn't go in depth about it. What hasn't been shown is the graphic malformed children and people from contamination. The reason why they don't show this stuff or don't make a reason to look for this stuff is three fold. One it's our weapons and we use them as an advantage to take out enemy facilities and tanks with ease. And if we admit that this causes damage like this we wouldn't be able to use our super dense metal that burns and only a few nations are able to make or have because of what it is (nuclear waste). Two, we have used this material on many battle fronts over the years and by admitting it is doing the damage would put us responsible of using war crime chemicals and devices to fight a war. The third is really important, it involves perceptions and acceptance and fear.

If they showed our populace what nuclear radiation/contamination really does to a people, we would be scared and our soldiers would be scared. In essence if your contaminated and your DNA is damaged you essentially is ruined and can't ever be permitted to have kids or contaminate someone else (you have to remember if that man or woman is having sex with their partner, contamination can get moved to their partner) by exchanging fluids. There's a limit to everything everything. If soldiers and the civilians think that even after a war or during a war that even though they aren't wounded they are on the cellular level and are walking toxic dump, they can't and won't handle that. The last thing they or there spouse want to see is a deformed child to be pushed out and to be told that you will never ever be able to have regular children because you are DIRTY. And add that to the idea that "your family line" is done by going through said persons branch and yet you look fine.

Like the plague this is what you call a world ends in a whimper weapoin, because it's something you can't punch at or spit at or shoot at. It's a thing that comes and says no matter how many push ups you do or how long your run, you still can't have regular kids. People can't accept that and would go crazy.

www.democracynow.org...

Also I wiki'd the Georgia Stones and its very very weird and to the point. It almost seems like that somebody in the power elite wanted to put part of their "bible" up to display what they believe. Also they really haven't researched well enough the name used to buy and place those slabs. It's almost like they went as far as they would be let to go and just let it drop of the face of the earth. Nobody does something like this (especially spending the money) without thinking they are making the statement they want.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by silencer

Or as in this case...yes I am a monster....thank you for bringing up another term.

I hope you die in a fire. I hope your kids get raped and mutilated and raped again. I hope your parents have to watch all this in front of their eyes while they are tied up and tortured. I hope you are never happy in life. I hope you always suffer. And I hope no one ever helps you or sympathizes with you. I hope you feel a lot of pain before you die. I hope you lose your arms and legs in an accident and your wife gets decapitated.

I sincerely hope this happens to you. I feel the pain of people when I see them suffer and then I see people like you and I wish those things would happen to you rather than poor innocent honest people and their kids.

I am all for depopulation but only if it means getting rid of people like you and God knows there are way too many of you.

Burn in hell

I'm sorry, I don't care how sick this dude is... hoping for his kids to be raped is definitely not an acceptable means of communicating.
I hold anger towards this guy as well, and the first person who basically said 'who cares?', but wishing for the rape of children on ATS... that's just...
..no. Just no, man.

That also applies to hoping his wife is decapitated...
.......let's leave her out of this, shall we?

Everything you wrote is no better, if not worse, than the stuff he's spewin' out.
[edit on 16-10-2009 by bvproductions]

[edit on 16-10-2009 by bvproductions]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This illegal occupation of iraq must end now! Too many people are suffering and hating us

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by praxis
Your tax dollars at work -- more effects of DU? Burning semen syndrome:

Dear Sir/Madame

My name is Dr. Jonathan Bernstein and I am an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at the University of Cincinnati in the Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Allergy/Immunology. I was recently awarded a research grant from the Department of the Army to study Gulf War "Burning Semen Syndrome". This condition has been reported by numerous Gulf War veterans or their sexual partners since returning from the Persian Gulf where they or their sexual partners(s) experiences a burning sensation after skin and/or vaginal contact with semen.

If you or your wife or current sexual partner is experiencing localized vaginal burning, pain or swelling after contact with your semen, please complete the following questionnaires. If your are interested in further evaluation of this problem please indicate this on the questionnaire with your address, phone number and the best time to contact you day or night. I will contact you to determine your interest for further evaluation.

Please take the time to fill out the following questionnaires. If you require more information about me, please take the time to review my credentials or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you for your cooperation with this project.

www.med.uc.edu...

BTW, what's the most recent verdict on Gulf War Syndrome?

Jeeze! I thought it was just some strange sort of situation between my wife and me. Really? This has occured with other people, too? I had no idea other people experienced this thing, too. I know I have been ill since returning from Iraq in 1991. I know very well I was in the midst of exploded DU weapons, and sat for 5 days while my engineer battalion blew up various munitions, including nerve gas and mustard gas at Kamisya, Iraq.

I don't think I can even imagine the horrors the people of Iraq have endured since that first invasion by us. This is some horrible crap I would never wish upon anyone, especially civilians that have no control over their situation. While my problems linger on, at least I am out of that environment, and they aren't being compounded by this crap of hell we perpetrate upon these folks. Just color me disgusted, disillusioned and

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join