It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Graphic" Deformed Babies of Iraq; What About The G.I.'s Kids?-video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by optigon
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

Whatever, too many ppl in the world anyway. If they dont like then move somewhere else. No said life would be fair.

HOLY CRAP! I actually agree with you lol. The world is over-populated and continues to grow 50-70 million almost each year. And yet we people wonder were are resources are going and why it takes so much money to support ourselves....so I say good comment

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jolansdaddy

Another clown trying to rub his facepaint around.

Are you seriously this selfish? Do you really only care about things that affec you? Or is it just a matter of ignorance?

I know half of the population has an IQ below average, but it still shocks me to see it in action.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli
Whatever, too many ppl in the world anyway. If they dont like then move somewhere else. No said life would be fair.

and yet your signature says-

ABDUCT ME ALREADY! IM READY TO BE AN ALIENS FUTURE BABY DADDY!

meh- enough alien hybrids in the world already..move someplace else.

I'm sure were this happening any where in the western world the public outcry would not be ignored.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

Am I selfish I guess in a way you can say yes....so what does that matter. All I am saying is for the majority of people to not cry or complain about resources and money when population grows crazy by the numbers each year....forcing more people to live in lower level communities in areas because it is already maxed out by residency...or people being on welfare and using govt money to help themselves

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Best to ignore people like this. They're obviously suffering from defects themselves (moral or otherwise) and enjoy hearing about other people's tragedies as it makes them happy to know there are people worse off than they.

Seriously guys, you are either completely without compassion or mentally challenged to be able to look at human misery like this and proclaim that a newborn baby 'deserved' it.

What the hell is wrong with you.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Is it sad that the babies are sick and deformed yea it is...but not only does it happen there it happens in the US to...should we feel more sorry for them because their living conditions and are in poverty??? Or not....why make a big thing of it there when it happens all over the world

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by star in a jar

The video feed is working fine for myself, but I am not in the States currently. I wonder whether the error is something just on Your end, or is this feed being censored in the US?

LMAO, before you go assuming that, why not ask what kind of browser is he using.

is the link wrong? anyway I am in the US and it works fine for me, might aswell mention that I am at work aswell.

back on topic, reminds me of the gulf war baby syndrome were babies being born deformed aswell.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli

What tha hell are you talking about? just because it hasn't happen to you, besides, they came to them not the other way around.

stop trolling, use some logic or at least made up facts instead of rambling the way you are.

this isn't the first time this kind of thing happens when Americans invade, I say americans because at this time I'll choose my other nationality, pisses me off to see this crap going on.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jolansdaddy

Is it sad that the babies are sick and deformed yea it is...but not only does it happen there it happens in the US to...should we feel more sorry for them because their living conditions and are in poverty??? Or not....why make a big thing of it there when it happens all over the world

I don't understand your logic. Something horrible is happening to innocent children in the world. It could be prevented. Your answer is 'it happens everywhere, why make a big deal about it'?

Is that really your defense? Really??? Let me get this straight...

When slavery existed in the US, you would have said 'it exists everywhere, deal with it'?

When the Holocaust was in full swing, you would have said 'there's war everywhere, deal with it'?

When 1000 kids die every day in India due to easily preventable sanitation issues, you say 'people die all the time, deal with it'?

Do you realize that the only way the world gets better is when people stand up to misery and try to make things better?

Where is your compassion? Where is your desire to stand for something, to show empathy?

Or is it easier to just shrug, roll over, and change the channel? That attitude is cancerous; it's a lot of what's wrong with the world today.

If your attitude is 'Let someone else fix it, I'm too busy to care', then you know who to blame when the # hits YOUR fan as well.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I never said my attitude was I let someone else fix it....im saying dont make a big deal of it overseas when it is happening here and all over the world as well....why focus on one place...take time to read and understand what I am writing and quit taking it deeper than what the words go.

So I say once again so you can understand....Ok babies are deformed there....and?!?! It happens everywhere why just focus on one area of the world to feel sorry for. Is it because where they live or in poverty??? If he were to bring this subject up bring up all the cases around the world not just Iraq cause we went to war with them...I am not saying let someone else fix it or anything of the such...so quit adding words and twisting them to some deeper meaning than what they are intended for.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Its insane how the west treats those labeled as the enemy. No regard whatsoever. We've got Bush and Blair to thank for this attrocity.

Damn straight.

"The Americans are here, we brought death, disease, deformations, suffering, chaos, ignorance to your culture, and we reserve the right to kick in your door, arrest you without charges and torture you until you confess or die.. oh yeah, and, uh, freedumb which is like freedom, but different.."

bush & blair learned a lot from history, ovens and concentration camps are way too overt & messy.. DU munitions, disease and open ended violence can accomplish the same empirical affront to humanity without the negative PR AND with plausible deny ability.

On the positive side.. these poor kids might have been born doomed to a short miserable life.. but at least they were born "free" and might have enjoyed Iraqi democracy... (mini vomit in mouth)

Something tells me these kids would rather be born healthy under saddam, rather than freed by uncle sam. And the one guy who could put a stop to all this insanity was just awarded a peace prize.. lmao..

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
I think ANYONE that joins the military should watch these videos, and before they hit the big red button from their comfortable chair in some secluded bunker... be prepared what they're about to do to another fella human being. Like bunch of zombies running around killing each other, not even knowing why...

It's not the "chemical" warfare to be blamed... it's the humanity to be blamed.

I'm sick of this world ... how we treat one another... as long as one doesn't understand nor appreciate ones being, they can not possibly appreciate another being. It's a CHOICE we all capable of making....

Couldn't have said it better myself. It is OUR problem, we NEED to stop funding the killing machine known as the U.S. Military. It is NOT the AMERICAN military, some will notice the distinction most will not.

What happened to the "AIDS" scare? Didn't work good enough for the Elite. What Happened to the "SARS" scare, didn't work good enough for the Elite. What happened to the "bird flu" scare, again didn't work good enough for the Elite.

If you have developed weapons of mass destruction and you have no where to test them, hell just go to a foreign country where you installed a fascist dictator years ago who went astray from your plan and decimate the innocent people. Sound about right?

When oh when will most people wake the hell up to what the grand scheme of things is? Sanchoearlyjones again brings to attention the Elite appetite for destruction and violence for their personal entertainment. I honestly believe that they lead such boring and worthless lives that they feed on other peoples suffering to bring themselves joy. How sad is that.

I could go on and on with all kinds of information about the real history of the families that "believe" they "control" everything. They are petty and worthless as far as I see it. Ignore them and hopefully they will go away. Doubt it though. I would like to personally kick the crap out of those worthless bastards, each and every one of them.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Am I selfish I guess in a way you can say yes....so what does that matter. All I am saying is for the majority of people to not cry or complain about resources and money when population grows crazy by the numbers each year....forcing more people to live in lower level communities in areas because it is already maxed out by residency...or people being on welfare and using govt money to help themselves

EDIT: I erased everything I wrote, I am way too pissed at people being so arrogant.

Besides my rant would have being moderated with all the truth and insults towards you.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I never said my attitude was I let someone else fix it....im saying dont make a big deal of it overseas when it is happening here and all over the world as well....why focus on one place...take time to read and understand what I am writing and quit taking it deeper than what the words go.

So I say once again so you can understand....Ok babies are deformed there....and?!?! It happens everywhere why just focus on one area of the world to feel sorry for. Is it because where they live or in poverty??? If he were to bring this subject up bring up all the cases around the world not just Iraq cause we went to war with them...I am not saying let someone else fix it or anything of the such...so quit adding words and twisting them to some deeper meaning than what they are intended for.

I think you are the one who should take the time to read and understand what the topic is about, before you make that statement.

The topic is about deformities (allegedly) caused by weapons that the U.S. used in the war. It has nothing to do with poverty, or where they live (outside of where they live being the place these weapons were used).

I fail to see war everyday in the U.S. where chemical weapons are used that causes deformed babies. Please tell me what state this goes on in.

Noone is "feeling sorry" for these people because just happenstance they had a kid with deformities.

If a company dumped a chemical into your water supply that in turn caused your child to be born with hooves and a dorsal fin, would you just chalk it up to "it happens everyday, big deal" or would you want those responsible to be held accountable?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

Perfectly fine with me....I am just getting the point across once again...why FOCUS on one area when it happens all over the world....focusing on one area of the world because we are currently at war with them. If you bring this subject up bring all cases from around the world this isnt just happening in poor old Iraq....its the truth and if you people call me insensative for not feeling sorry for solely the people in Iraq when babies are deformed all over the world then....yea you guys are right im the weird and stupid ignorant one

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

I have to disagree with the above statement, unless I misinterpreted it.

I think it is the exact opposite. I think we have been desensitized to this, and any other form of explicit media. I mean, look at the beheading videos from Iraq. I know a lot of people that would watch those and not flinch. Then you have the people that mimicked them on You Tube with their friends.
I have to disagree with the above statement, unless I misinterpreted it.

I think it is the exact opposite. I think we have been desensitized to this, and any other form of explicit media. I mean, look at the beheading videos from Iraq. I know a lot of people that would watch those and not flinch. Then you have the people that mimicked them on You Tube with their friends.

No, and yes. I did say the US American public has been desensitized, but not by seeing blood, and guts. With Your example of beheadings, the clips shown from what I recall were "clipped"(pardon the pun) to where the entire bloody affair wasn't shown.

They definitely don't show close ups of the dead on US tv programming, or in papers; which in my opinion brings the death that much more into reality; it shows the "FINALITY" of the situation. Down south the news will show the body up close where anyone is able to see the glazed over eyes; very creepy, and surreal.

What they do on US tv programming, or papers is make it seem "quick", and they don't focus on the finality of it. Just like the video games; quick death, but guess what???...The dead dude gets to be alive again.

It's really a complex issue, and definitely a long thread worthy, but through the selective censoring, and promotions of other avenues I do believe the average US Citizen has been programmed into a dinked nature of existence.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

And there you go....ALLEGEDLY....how about wait to see what it is from before people start ranting on about this and that....so in your own words you settled it...all we can do now it wait....and if it isnt from US weapons then what will you all cry about

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

Really I'm not paranoid, but I am
There's nothing like being in a supposed 3rd world country, and the URL's in Your browser to start popping up with .usgovt/ on the end of the address, or noticing enough to start playing with emails which have words edited out as you send the email to Your buddy, and vice versa

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Arsenis

Perfectly fine with me....I am just getting the point across once again...why FOCUS on one area when it happens all over the world....focusing on one area of the world because we are currently at war with them. If you bring this subject up bring all cases from around the world this isnt just happening in poor old Iraq....its the truth and if you people call me insensative for not feeling sorry for solely the people in Iraq when babies are deformed all over the world then....yea you guys are right im the weird and stupid ignorant one

No you're not weird and ignorant.

YOU ARE A MONSTER

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
I think ANYONE that joins the military should watch these videos, and before they hit the big red button from their comfortable chair in some secluded bunker... be prepared what they're about to do to another fella human being. Like bunch of zombies running around killing each other, not even knowing why...

It's not the "chemical" warfare to be blamed... it's the humanity to be blamed.

I'm sick of this world ... how we treat one another... as long as one doesn't understand nor appreciate ones being, they can not possibly appreciate another being. It's a CHOICE we all capable of making....

Jolansdaddy - Zeta Reticuli .... Thank you for proving my point... you two should be ashamed of yourselves! Learn to love yourself, so that you can love others!

You're right we lack resources in this world... do you want to know why? We spend more money killing one another, then we do helping each other. If we spend less then %1 of what just US spends on war, we can feed the WHOLE world! If the super rich people, spend %1 of their money into helping countries in poverty how to produce food (by educating, providing tools) the poverty level will decrease dramatically.

So don't give me that crap, Earth has mass lands that are unused that can easily produce resources way beyond our need, even in this consumption culture the West lives in. It is how it's being used... and people with your mind set refuse to be productive and come up with ways to help humanity, find the lazy way of living life and simply point a finger out to those in need of assistance/help.

You should just hold your head in shame from the way you see the world and our pure existence in this world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join