It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy to Obama: Why do people hate you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver

Originally posted by northof8
...I think the "adults" that put him up to this are the problem...

I agree, I think he was put up to it. But as I have said, who or what is behind this? And why send it over the wires all over the world?

Are they trying to solicit sympathy for Obama outside the USA? If so, what are they planning??

Like everything else it's deflection... It is all over then major networks. it's scrolling across the top of ABCNEWS.com. It really is a failed attempt at sympathy.

People will hate him more for using a 9 year old kid to further his agenda.

Obama, appeared tickled by the question, saying "hey, that's what I'm talking about," adding "I did get elected president, so not everybody hates me now... I got a whole lot of votes."

I'll bet he appeared tickled.. He thinks this will gain him something from the American People? I bet they do polling off this kind of crap.

I can just see it now. "How can we leverage a 9 year old black kid asking a "black" president why people hate him so much?" Lets see... Que the rube...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

lest we forget the unheard of (at the time) amount of horrible press that G. Bush got as well. Before you go saying he earned it, and I am an Obama hater and so on, understand thatt I claim no political party, but I do lean more towards Liberal i soppose. But I remember people at the time just not knowing how to respond to the dheer numbers of hateful things being said about our leader. This is a symptom of our changing times, and I personally see it as a work in progress. WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CRITICIZE OUR LEADERS, IT MAY HELP KEEP THEM IN CHECK.

I want you to understand that I do feel some of this criticism is irrational, and full of misinfo and fear. But I don't feel it is only because of Obama, nor do I feel our next leader will have it any different, times are just changing. Also, it seems at times that Obama is the teflon man. I have seen and heard things he's done or said that would have been carreer suicide for other guys, and he barely caught any flak for it.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Enigma Publius]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Obama (aka. The Anointed One, The Savior, Him, He Who Has Many Names) is Love.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
He is trying to make Americans agree on social issues and lifestyles.

He somehow doesn't get Americans, we can't do this from Rural to Urban Religious to non religious... we are a very diverse people, it's become Black/White polarized, he is really pissing people off...

This is not cool, at all... trying to make us conform to one standard, we are everything that fled or left everywhere else, we will never agree on lifestyle he is continuing the govt intervention into our lives... he doesn't get it, the govt doesn't get it.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
"Boy to Obama: Why do people hate you?"

---

Not across the border. Cripes I have to write more than a line or I may get penalized here.

Obama's the best thing you'll have for awhile, try sticking by him and become part of the results.
Bush2 really set your US dollar on fire, and frankly Obama won't save it. The Eurodollar's about to take the stage and as a direct result of Bush2's spend-spend-spend and spend, your all about to witness and become part of the American Nightmare.

Why? Nothing to do with US President Obama. Everything to do with the Bush's' and Bilderbergers.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

All politics and personal beliefs aside...

Theories discarded

plain and simple...

Allot of People would hate ANY President right now. That is the truest answer of all.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
So many people getting very, very upset about Obama and he's done nothing so far.

Where were you folks when they were taking our rights with the Patriot Acts and Military Commisions act?

I venture to suggest some of you find yourself here beacause you more easily bellieve ANYTHING bad about Obama.

Free your minds from this left-right trap!

Obama runs nothing.
Bush ran nothing.

The anger of right wingers is being directed away from the 'men behind the curtain' and onto a replacable stooge.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
Obama's the best thing you'll have for awhile, try sticking by him and become part of the results.

Decoy

Does anybody else on the planet understand that OBAMA has spent more than Bush did in his last term?

Does anybody grasp the implications of tens of trillions of dollars in debt and interest on a 'stimulus' that was nothing more than a 1000 plus page pet project giveaway that has cost hundreds of thousands of jobs and rewarded billionaire criminals with billions in corporate welfare?

Does nobody get the fact that OBAMA is a nightmare that is doing all of the same things that Bush did but many times worse?

If Bush was an ill wind then Obama's a diseased hurricane.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Sounds like you are using semantic simularity to make a link to justify your preconceptions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join