It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors say Ayatollah Khamenei in coma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Rumors say Ayatollah Khamenei in coma

www.jpost.com

Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei might be in a coma, according to a well known American foreign policy expert.

Basing his October 13 entry in the pyjamasmedia.com blog-site not on rumors "floating around the net for the past day or so" but rather on information from "a person who is in a position to know such things," Michael Ledeen has added his significant voice to the choir of speculation on Khamenei's deteriorating health, while not ignoring his own premature report of Khamenei
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.panarmenian.net
www.africaresource.com
www.associatedcontent.com
www.guardian.co.uk

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This rumor has been spreading a bit everywhere, and I didn't choose Jerusalem Post as a source for any particular reason.

What would change in Iran if this rumor turned out to be true and to what extent?
Would there be any change to the current nuclear program?
Would Ahmadinejad's official position on the holocaust and Israel change?

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirakawa

Well I hope he passes soon. At least that will be one less lunatic on the face of the Earth. So I guess that makes life a little better for everyone.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What if he's the only one holding AhMADinejad back?????

Guess we better gitrdone and start bombing now????

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Jpost alert.

They covered their butts though, reporting this as a rumor.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
Jpost alert.

They covered their butts though, reporting this as a rumor.

What do you mean, Jpost Alert?

What is Jpost and why should I be Alert about it?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This rumor surfaced 3 nights ago.And still with this only source.Yet if the guy was ok hed show himself.Yes,the Iranians are keeping a tight lid on this.Propably getting their security apparatus in place for possible coup.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

If you checked my opening post, I also linked other sources for this rumor. It was not a JPost exclusive.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What would you all do if he was actually in a fish-tank, not a coma? What would you all say?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
What would you all do if he was actually in a fish-tank, not a coma? What would you all say?

I'd say put him in a can and call Charlie the Tuna who knows Prince Albert who knows that sexy mermaid that adds appeal to the fastest thing in filets.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I personally think he is not in a coma but IS IN FACT undergoing a sex change operation and will be known as Cindy Khamenei. Can't wait to see his/her new ample breasts.

Seriously, if he is in a coma it could not happen to a nicer guy.....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shirakawa
reply to post by Lazyninja

If you checked my opening post, I also linked other sources for this rumor. It was not a JPost exclusive.

Yeah but the story originated from Jpost and the other sources are not really sources at all, they are just reposting what Jpost has already done. A source is where information comes from, not something that merely recycles information.

BBC hasn't touched this, it's a non story until someone reputable reports on it.

That's why I mentioned Jpost, they are a propaganda network -_- Any news articles from them should have the threads removed.

top topics

join