It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Obama loosens missile technology controls to China

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
reply to post by SLAYER69

When the Chinese came here a few months back one of the parts of the agreement was that the US would share more high-tech and the Chinese would not foreclose on us.

Good point!

I've always thought Obama's agenda included weakening the US militarily and
putting us in debt to weaken the economy. In my mind this is the proof!

As noted above, I think along similar lines, but I think the scope of the picture goes far beyond whatever Obama happens to do or want. The US has been relying on debt for DECADES...what we are seeing now is many nasty, aged chickens coming home to roost. I would agree with you that Obama is making the problem worse, but I doubt its part of an intentional agenda on his part.

This is a deep, historical, long-range, and systemic issue...not the result of the actions or intentions of any given individual.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

That would be to quick it must be done nice and easy with the slight of hand to

make sure that the people do not know what obama's left hand is doing. ^Y^

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I remember the same thing with Japan in the 80's.

Maybe it's a setup for the same thing.

But to give this information to them?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

Enlighten me please. Post link if you have.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Here is the goods on this scum bag.

I thought I heard his name on the air before.

This little firecracker has her Sh#T together and get her facts right!

michelle malkin

This guy has been playing dirty pool for a long time with the Commies from China.

Everyone did remember what a Commie was, Right?
I can't believe we even do business with them...................sad

[edit on 15-10-2009 by j2000]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Woundt this be also knonw as a breach of security, mr.president? I wonder what fatherland(homeland)securitys ideas n thoughts on this take are. Defense technology, was given away! in a sense...thats breach of security.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

but I think the scope of the picture goes far beyond whatever Obama happens to do or want. The US has been relying on debt for DECADES...what we are seeing now is many nasty, aged chickens coming home to roost. I would agree with you that Obama is making the problem worse, but I doubt its part of an intentional agenda on his part.

Obama could help solve these problems, instead he purposefully is exacerbating them! And it is looking more and more deliberate!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

She even provides copies of the checks!

2nd line

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I am reminded that we cannot forget the great equalizer in this matter..., the one that brought us to this point of economic subordination...

Don't forget there is a conduit through which this power is being expressed. China is (and has been) seizing the moment because the international bank cartel made the opportunity a reality.

The Fed and their peers failed to balance the equation very well... from our perspective.

It's been a bad day.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Originally posted by j2000

Enlighten me please. Post link if you have.

If you truely don't know and want too, search out how Japan was buying up the US in the 80's. Land, businesses, etc. Then they put themselves in a big bubble and it popped in the 90's. They have went down 80% on their markets and that is as of today.

Well this is from MSNBC, but it gives the differences between what Japan did and what China is doing now. Somewhat the same, but different.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Japan bought Rockafeller Center and some fancy golf courses. China is buying NUCLEAR MISSILE TECHNOLOGY, along with many other things.

I'd say its worse this time around.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Then what do you mean by a setup?

Originally posted by silent thunder
Japan bought Rockafeller Center and some fancy golf courses. China is buying NUCLEAR MISSILE TECHNOLOGY, along with many other things.

Definitely.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It is about time that everybody figured out that Gary Locke the Secretary of Commerce was Chinese.

I felt ill to my stomach when he was announced as O'bama's choice.

People need to start paying attention to things because their being slowly put in place.

Chinese General to visit Pentagon and other military bases.

If you visit the White House don't forget to take off your shoes at the door.

It is a custom in all Asian households.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Well this is from MSNBC, but it gives the differences between what Japan did and what China is doing now. Somewhat the same, but different.

Actually you are onto something there! Japan went bankrupt in the '90s, no one predicted it, China may go bankrupt 5 years from now. Similar but not the same reasons. China is actually spread very thin right now, being hurt far more by the recession than is the US. China is holding a huge amount of debt which may devalue greatly if Obama gets the inflation he seems to want with all this borrowing. Plus China has huge social problems with the dichotomy of the industrial costal provinces vs. the agricultural poor interior provinces. We may see some interesting times soon!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Well, I am not to scared of China simply because I think they can already defeat us if it came to War.

So whether we give them any more secrets or not I am still equally unafraid/terrified of them.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

Well, I am not to scared of China simply because I think they can already defeat us if it came to War.

So whether we give them any more secrets or not I am still equally unafraid/terrified of them.

Well, that certainly is a depressing analysis of the situation...

Personally I don't expect direct war with China. If it comes and is nuclear, there will be "mutually assured destruction" and much of the planet as well as the two particular nations will probably be reduced to smoldering rubble. There is no way we will engage in direct, WWI/WWII-style infantry fighting. I suppose naval or air skirmishes are not out of the question. A new cold war (versus China rather than the USSR) is not out of the question.

Any way you slice it, it ain't good news.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

...I have a better idea why don't we sell OBAMA

Generally, you can't sell some one something that they already own. They usually pick up on that pretty quickly.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

China is buying NUCLEAR MISSILE TECHNOLOGY, along with many other things.

Obama is just giving them our missile technology. Ie. the capability to deliver the nucs. Bill Clinton gave them the nuclear technology.

Just wanted to make that clear!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch

China is buying NUCLEAR MISSILE TECHNOLOGY, along with many other things.

Obama is just giving them our missile technology. Ie. the capability to deliver the nucs. Bill Clinton gave them the nuclear technology.

Just wanted to make that clear!

True, in a literal sense. And deeply disturbing.

But they are buying it indirectly by subsidising US debt and buying our increasingly-worthless bonds, IMHO.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
We can compare China with America raise to wealth, it didn't took America long to achieve the status of superpower in the world after the great depression but China is moving faster.

And they are also very good at practicing Isolationism the protect their own resources while acquiring those of other nations.

US in the other hand is open for sell, that has taken our wealth building, our capacity to stay intact and eventually will erode our nationality.

Nobody tells the Chinese government how to run their nation, in America we have plenty of foreign lobbyist running our government along with all the private interest within our soil.

No wonder the government doesn't have time for the nations best interest and those of the people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join