It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunny Rabbits used as Fuel to Heat Homes in Sweden

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well WOW the Swedes are really into this, as well as Bunnies

THEY ALSO DO have plans to start BURNING HUMANS FOR HEATING!

If you're dead and worried about the carbon emissions created from your cremation, relax. The Swedish town of Halmstad has a solution. After an environmental review showed that Halmstad's crematorium was pumping too much smoke into the air, the facility's director decided to re-use heat from the cremations to warm up the crematorium's buildings. …

Locals in the town of 55,000 approve of the crematorium's system, so it should be up and running soon. If the plan is successful, the crematorium eventually wants to pipe heat from its facilities to area homes.

Cleantechnica Burning Humans as Fuel.

So when you go to cold sweden to see your relative/friend cremated the reason it will hot inside, and you can cry and mourn without your tears freezing is that someone elses relatives/friend fat is being used to keep the place warm...

I think it is a good idea like I pointed out in a previous post, but I ma suprised that people in the town didnt, and am very shocked people are upset at burning Bunnies in Stockholm when this is happening already.

Should imho be rolled out worldwide to heat communities not just crematoriums, however I bet the cost of the service is the same as a facility that does not do this...

I love this quote from the source

And while some may protest Halmstad’s plan on moral grounds, I’m sure that the potential monetary savings for the town will ultimately keep them quiet.

Kind Regards,

Elf

Edit to fix source as original.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
God, you townies and your fondness for all things fluffy ...

What a waste of good food !!!

1. Catch the little bleeder ... a dog is always useful for this
2. Gently place it on the ground ... chin touching the ground, with your hand placed firmly on its head, immediately behind its ears
3. Quickly lift it by the legs ... and that's it despatched, painless & immediate ... neck & spine snapped
4. Skin it, gut it, chop the flesh into bite size chunks ... only takes a few minutes ... enough time for a ciggy

Lightly coat the rabbit flesh in 6 oz flour (season as required), stick it in a pot of chicken stock on the fire for 2 hrs, then slap in 3 diced potatos, 3 diced carrots, diced turnip, couple of onions if they take your fancy ... add the leftover flour, thickens it out a bit ... and you've got a perfect Welsh rabbit stew.

Haven't eaten rabbit before ? You should ... if done right it's as tender as chicken and really, really tasty.

Time for a song, I think !!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
burning bunnies now...? FULLY SICK..

...in the head.

why don't they start feeding the hungry ?

bunny tastes great.... especially with turnip/swede

maybe a sunlight deficiency thing.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

Being Welsh myself and having seen the real recipe cooked in the country when younger, with no gas or electricity you didnt mention 3 things, its 1 onion and not if you fancy, 1 leek, preferably the onion is spring onion to as it breaks the fat down more so it does not form a layer on the top of the pot.

Also Pepper the meat first.

Wouldnt personally eat it myself as been a Veggy for many years, but certainly not a towny in La La land lol.

Would you though mind your mother or father like shown on this page at top were burned to heat houses around the crem?

Elf

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I'd rather my parents be allowed a "sky burial" i.e. their bones and flesh would be separated, ground down to a pulp and mixed with a flour, tea and milk into a paste ... which we then could put out for the birds.

I did approach the Council with this suggestion once, in my angst adolescence. They refused to entertain the idea, mainly on the grounds that my parents were still alive at the time and they couldn't be seen to be condoning their murder.

The Council are just so boring sometimes.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
During the Russian Civil War of 1917-1923, White Army General Semyonov powered his bronepoezd's, his huge armoured trains, not on coal or wood, but on the bodies of the Communists that they had killed. Hence, whenever it went into battle, they not only had to win, but slaughter enough to power the engine to leave again.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by aristocrat2]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join