It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masculist Movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Yes,
You can.
Treat them like they treat you.

It's just the fashion of the times. It's not forever. The pendulum keeps on swinging and it will go the other way eventually. Just don't get caught up being a victim.

Let them have their advantage for a while. It won't matter in the long run.

Part of being a real man (or woman for that matter) means succeeding even when the deck's stacked against you.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If there are any guys who feel hard done by i'm offering out hugs

I have to agree, you dont get the best deal these days and not as much appreciation as you deserve. Though alot of the time you still get paid more then a woman for working the same job and often if a promotion comes about they will take on the man if they know the woman is married and likely to have kids but times are hard for both sexes.

The media portrays men like monkeys and women as horny sluts. None of us can win. Give yourself a break and screw what the tv says. If your not that guy the media portrays you got nothing to worry about.

*Free hugs*

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Where you get now-a-days, the past 20 years of putting the man down and making him look like a buffoon???? This has been in the media since media started. Radio, Burns & Allen...Jack Benny.....TV, Abbot & Castillo...The Honeymooners....just to name a few.
It has been around for centuries....after all, the woman has always had the upper hand in the ole sex game. We men are just jealous, that's all.
Get over it and have some fun

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If we were actually being *gasp* reasonable here, wouldn't the actual arguement be based upon the molecules of testosterone and estrogen?...

both of which men and women have different amounts of flowing through their bodies at any given point?

supply a man with enough estrogen and testosterone suppressant...
and you get a woman..

supply a woman with enough testosterone and estrogen suppressant... and you get a man..

so why not start yelling at a poster of the testosterone molecule for all the male chouvanist patriarch rule?

I mean.. because at the end of the day.. all things considered..

THAT'S the root cause of the "blame" .. right?

all in all the whole feminist/masculist type talk is based on exactly that.. freacking molecules influencing the shape and behavior of our vehicles... our bodies.

soop up a female with enough testosterone and you'll have her fellow women beginning to complain about her 'domineering' ways and any other thing they don't like about how testosterone makes someone behave....

vice versa.

people can get caught up in this illusion of temporary form all they want .... but we're actually just the same body which has taken a certain form because of specific hormones... that at any time could be changed for better or worse.

i think the whole arguement is a bunch of crap.

I dream of a global hermaphrodidic republic.

IN YOUR FACE, FEMINISTS AND MASCULISTS!

-

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I would have to say that I completely agree with the OP!

Great thread and a lot of good points!

I can't really add more to what you've said but I've got to say this...

There are one or two women going on about their roles on society and what I find a bit strange is that they seem to forget or maybe don't know how THEY were manipulated (as we men are being)...

The whole feminist movement was financed and put in the papers by the Rockerfellers. They did it because before the movement only half the people were paying taxes and also to get children into school early so that the child starts seeing the state as the parent.

See Aaron Russo talk about it here (towards the end)...

Aaron Russo Interview

Hope I've not gone off thread but it has to be brought up!

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Stanton Dowd]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Hahaha, the best reply to a thread ive read all day. Kudos to you XD

Damn molocules!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Star for you Sir

As a Man i feel less than threatened by women - indeed some of my best colleagues and bosses were female.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

hear hear hear...

It's nice to see that someone understands the basic inner workings of the human body. Now if we could just get the Mass Hystermedia to stop trying to redefine millions of years (or thousands if you believe that) of evolution then we may be able to get on as a species.

This girl/woman/chick/whatever is now going to go and vegetate to music...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Nonsense and rubbish this thread is

I don't know about everybody else, however if you think that Feminism caused a problem in this world, and you want Masculism to be taken seriously as well, I have a question.

What kind of society was it before Feminism?

I'll wait....

Masculism. Men ruled the world, they still do by my standards and probably will still for a long time. Sad but true.

So let's stop dividing ourselves as feminist and masculist and just be human for once. Don't you see the Feminist movement was just a ploy to divide and pit the two gender's against each other?

They had nothing left in the 60's or 70's. Racism was on it's way out, the Cold War as coming to a close so they needed something to keep everybody fighting.

And along came bra burning women.

Now, I applaud the movement for having championing female rights as they were not up to par with our own as men for the longest time. But that's been over and dealt with now.

I don't care that women make "sexist" remarks towards me. Respect is a two way street and most women would never actually use such a thing against any man who didn't deserve it.

IN any case, this is just more labels to give an already confused and lonely society.

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join