It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beta test "The Secret World"!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
here is the thread about the upcoming game "The Secret World"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i was sent an email telling about a test you take at their website to see which secret society you are best fit for, also to sign up for a chance to become a beta tester for the new game when its launched!!

i thought that everyone here at ATS would love to try this game out before it hits the public so i am threading it here!!

www.darkdaysarecoming.com...

i was told that i was best fit to be in the Templars, but i chose to be in the Dragons after reading the descriptions.

after you take the test and pick which society you would like to join, you are given a starter kit for that society.

well i hope everyone signs up and enjoys the game!!

please post what society they told you that you were best fit for along with which one you choose.

oh also i did post this link in the previous thread, but it wasn't getting any other posts, so i thought that i should start a new one with beta test in the title.

hope you guys get accepted and enjoy the game!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

hahaha It said im best suited for The Illuminati, but i would probably pick the Templars

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Geehood]

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Star & Flag for this (even though it's 2009 posted) .. Looks like what I've been waiting for, for a long time..

What's your Secret Society?

I best suited for Templars
)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
Star & Flag for this (even though it's 2009 posted) .. Looks like what I've been waiting for, for a long time..

What's your Secret Society?

I best suited for Templars
)

just retook the test, it's completely different than what it used to be and now it has me as a Illuminati
kinda odd.....I like the older test better..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This game does look interesting, I'm going to try it out. I was able to change my recommended faction by just choosing what I thought made the most sense for each group. So, that's not super reliable. Anyway, looks like it might be fun.

new topics

top topics

join