It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever been spied on, followed, harassed or shadowed by any gov't agent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This thread is intended for your personal first-person stories of any time(s) that you think that you have been spied on, followed, harassed or shadowed by any gov't agent. Have you? Care to share?

Second-hand stories personally told to you are acceptable.

Share your stories, if you wish.

One of the intents of this thread is for us to learn how to deal with such situations, if they were to happen by learning from first or second-person stories of people being hassled in some way or form by any gov't agents.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

I don't have any first-person story of being hassled by any gov't agent, but I do have a second-hand story.

I'm the team coordinator and editor for two websites that handle a lot of hidden and covert information and one of my transcript team members was called in to go see someone about a job offer, so off she went. After a while listening to the guy talk, the direction of this "job interview" took on a strange tone and strange turns and it turned out that the "interviewer" was a CIA agent -- he did not say it outright -- but she figured it out and verbally challenged him and told him who she thought that he was.

To that, he just smiled and said "You can run, but you can't hide."

She got out of there as fast as she could and never went back. To date, she has had no reports of any further harassment.

That's the extent of any first or second-person gov't agent spying stories that I can share at this point.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Personally I was never harassed but if I am I'll throw a molotov on them.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Considering some of the things I've worked on, and some of the people I've worked with over the years; Probably.

So?

It's all just part of the job, like the scenery. Most people live pretty run-of-the-mill lives, myself included. It is understood that anyone who has reason to believe that they might be "tailed" is not likely to do anything that would be all that interesting while the watchers watch.

So if you think you might be under watch, just go about your normal life and bore the pants off your "watchers".

It's just a part of the game.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

i had a possible (dea) im not sure, encounter. he came to my place of work asking me questions about certain things he thinks i had experienced in northern part of the state. i abruptly cut him out of my life and stopped contacting him when he asked me about people paying taxes. something to do with an alien encounter or possibly something else.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I think someone may have put a 50 dollar hit out on me. The shooter missed.

The projectile passed through my passenger side window and out my driver's side open window. Possibly a 22 short from a rifle or a subsonic 22. I heard it fired. A low pop. I was in the vehicle at the time.

Driver's side window was smashed. Police report filed.

It is possible that some big shot mentioned my name to a punk. No I am not kidding.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I've had an ongoing issue with "agents" harassing me since 2005 (that's when I first noticed something amiss). At first I thought it might be like the cops or something. They had been to my job, and it was getting pretty crazy. My co-workers would point at me and say things like "they didn't pick him up yet?"

Then, to make a long story short, I noticed "agents" following me around. I totally made a run for it. It looked like I had lost them after sneaking to another city, so I called my "family" to tell them what happened. I went from Roc City, to Columbus, to Connecticut. Then my sister kicked me out, and I moved to New York City. The coast was clear, no "agents"!

I soon realized that it was quite boring in my rented room. I decided to make a trip on the Greyhound back to Rochester to get some video games and my laptop, and also pay the last months rent on my ohter apartment (the one I ran from). Ooops! The "agents" somehow spotted me and returned with a vengeance.

When I got back to New York, they pretty much took over the neighborhood. When I left the apartment, they would drive off all at once. Same thing as I walked up the street to return. At least 10 cars all at once. They even apparently helped the cops with a bust in the area. As the cops ran in to make the arrest, they emerged from their cars shouting "we've got the video!" They had jackets on that looked like blue FBI jackets with one exception: they didn't say "FBI" on the back. They actually didn't say anything.

One night as I tried to get to sleep on a quiet night, outside I heard one of them questioning someone on the street: "CIA. Do you know anything about that black guy that lives here?" I was the only black guy in an all hispanic neighborhood.

Eventually, with some contacts, I landed a temp job on wall street. By that time these folks were all over the place like roaches, and had the folks at work going nuts. I got scared and ran to a pay phone to call a sister. The only thing I got was "invalid number". I tried another one and all I got was "invalid number". After trying more payphones I got the same thing. This was starting to be like the matrix or some garbage!

Eventually I ran from it all back to Rochester. I tried everything from lawyers to the cops, you name it. My police record came back clean, the CIA FOIA request didn't clearly say that they had any records on me, and by this time those "agents" had my family in on it.

At one point, they came to mom's window dressed as missionaries (mom was a mormon) and told her to open the door. She obeyed in an instant. I pleaded with her not to open the door, but whatever they were using on her was too much. I hid in the bathroom and these "missionaries" pretty much took over once mom opened the door. Mom automatically went to sit on a chair in the living room and the first thing out of her mouth was: "I knew I shouldn't have opened that door!"

Eventually, I emerged from my hiding place and couldn't believe what I saw. My niece and nephew were completely stoned and staring straight ahead, not moving. Two folks that are never quiet and sitting down, now totally out of it. They stopped what they were doing with mom and acted like they were reading scripture.

Eventually, to keep the story short, they had me locked in my Rochester sister's bathroom. My sister had given them the keys, and they were sitting on the steps and in the living room. Luckily, someone called the cops. The cops came in, and the "agents" refused to leave. After "questioning" the chic who called the cops (I could hear all this from the bathroom), she said that I had said that they were from the CIA. Then one of the "agents" exclaimed: "You can do it, but he's not supposed to KNOW!" After that they left.

Unfortunately that was not the end of it, and the non-stop torture and terror continues to this day. The story gets exponentially crazier and hard to believe than what you see above. Basically, there's some kind of "psychic" or something like that in my head 24/7 which makes me impossibly miserable (it's like Guantanamo times 10), and I realize that there is no way that the CIA can do any of that!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
My father was a fugituve for smuggling marijuana when I was a child. The FBI went around the nieghborhood telling people that my mother was a prostitute. She was a schoolteacher. The nieghbors all came over to tell us about the lies being spread. They were all old people and they just could not believe that out goverment would resort to such measures to get my dad. We were all very ashamed of the FBI.
I was 10 when they found him. I was in his house and they knocked on the door. As I went to open it they broke it down on me. My back still hurts 36 years later. All of this over a harmless flower.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
Unfortunately that was not the end of it, and the non-stop torture and terror continues to this day. The story gets exponentially crazier and hard to believe than what you see above. Basically, there's some kind of "psychic" or something like that in my head 24/7 which makes me impossibly miserable (it's like Guantanamo times 10), and I realize that there is no way that the CIA can do any of that!

Wow, MegaCurious, what a story! Thank you for sharing.

Is it possible for you to say why they were after you so strongly?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I have had to live with what people call gang stalking for 17 years now since school.

My story is all over this site, but they have used mind control to monitor me, and totally ridicule my life. They used some scum i went to school with to follow me to every single job i went to telling people about my life. Since i left school this is all been happening, and the scum have been trying to frame me since then.

I have never committed any crimes, but these scum went to the police and made up really bad rubbish and the police believed every word and have never left my life alone for me to live it.

This is all happening in london, uk, since at least 1992. Thats when i first noticed they where using electronic mind control on me, and everyone i know and my family all know this. I can say this stuff to my doctor and they just shrugged there shoulders, like saying what can they do.

Imagine what it is like to find out they use electronic mind control in school in london in 1992. They wanted to totally wreck my life with it, telling people about my life and what i felt and thought about things. I have been living with the consequences since.

This is all true, no matter what you people think, and like i said everyone who knows me knows it, and my family.

Just imagine having no privacy in your life at all, not even in your mind. Pure scum. I could tell alot more, but cannot be bothered as it would take along time, but man i sure have found out the extremes of how bad people are. When your pissing in the wind, and the mob rule society is going with the wind, it makes life really hard.

Living in the west in just like what was east germany for people like me, and some others. I live the extreme of what happens to people.

One thing i will never do anything to justify them and there crimes against me, they have desperately for 17 years trying to frame me. There the criminals, and if the world wants trash it can have it, while they do not want people who just want to live in peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Back in 1996 I was mowing my yard "riding mower" Craftsman 18 hp 42" cut I think...."don't matter"

My neighbor was in his driveway, "I lived on a dead end road" in the country side, it ended at the county line.

Let me back up a little, for a few weeks I had noticed cars around that had no reason to be there, I'm always outdoors and see more than most "self proclaimed trained observer"

Back to mowing the yard, while lets call him Billy "my neighbor" was in his driveway, a fellow drove up stopped and started talking to him and kept looking toward me, he then left without any concerns/by me...

Not more than a week or so later 4 maybe 5 vehicles came from everywhere and surrounded Billy's house, and treid to tell me I was involved, but I did not understand, "he was not evan home"

Later I learned that he knew they were coming and said it was about drugs, and thats when I learned about "Conspiracy to solicit/deal drugs"

The fellow that talked with Billy while I was mowing, made a deal with him about drugs I guess which if you are within a certain distance from a conversation, makes you a 3rd party...takes 3 to make it a Conspiracy to do anything.

Long version short is they claim that I was giving unspoken approval while not being there, hell I didn't know anything!
I have known Billy for over 20 years at the time and never really knew he did anything illegal, "guess he did though" they locked him up..

After all this and false charges placed on me, for the next 3 months solid, I got to have a lot of fun watching these ppl try to survey me.

Followed my car/truck, most ppl that visited would get tailed briefly, etc...etc...

Got kinda sick of this until my dad said to go where their cars won't

I would take off on foot walking, into the woods, knowing I had full intensions of staying at least 2 nights and as many as 5-7 at times.
I had my canoe already at the creek, "the creek is on the back of my property"
These guys would stay 300 or so yds away and think that they were invisible, all I had to do was make a circle or go swimming at nite, "they were obviously using heat sensors" and man they would get busy looking if I went invisible...

Anyways, yes the feds got to follow/watch me for a bit, but I understood, and I think they enjoyed the games and knew I was aware of them, but don't let their sneekyness go so easily, I had no reason to worry and was lucky to be having fun with it..and they figured out I knew I was being tailed soon enough.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
If you stop taking your pharmakia sorcery meds then they send a drop dead gorgeous women to hand deliver them to your house.

Has anyone else had this experience

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This question opens up a wierd part of my life which has been put in a black box and locked away in my mind for a long time.

I went through a phase of reading and watching DVD's on MKULTRA mind control intensly. I remember walter someone talking about the queen of diamonds being a cue for triggering an alter. When I found a queen of diamond with a name on it outswide a gang HQ I totaly tripped. I don't think I was in a normal state of mind to begin with.

Looking back now at this period I want to put it down to the fact that I was simply crazy. There are a few facts which are still unusual to me however.

1. The name that was on the card (very obscure) had many references on the internet which I collated but couldn't confirm that they were all the same person. Later all the references dissapeared from the internet Simultaneously. still not there.

2. There was a great DVD website that was working on a voluntary basis giving out great DVDS "bohemian grove" "Cathy O'brian" etc. I remember I gave a DVD on Mind Control to a nurse(in the psyche ward). Everyone thought I was crazy. She told me that this website was going to be closed down. When I got out of hospital I E-mailed the webmaster and they said they were doing better than ever. Next thing I new the website was closed down.

3. I remember a police man coming to my house and asking me strange questions, he was excited. I can't place the significance of this memory.

4. I remember there was a van directly outside my house. I walked straight up to them (I was paranoid and fearless at the same time somehow) and asked them what they were doing there. They said they were waiting for a workmate. Don't know why they were directly outside my house though.

5. I remember a message written in fresh blood "help me" on a bus stop close to my house. Probably not relevant at all, but it just added to the wierdness of the time.

Just a wierd time in my life, perhaps just paranoia on my part.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yeah when i was a cab driver in new york. I tied one of their cars to a hot dog stand and i pushed one agent in a wheel chair down some stairs.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I know this topic is years old but during a search for being under watch, found this one

And wondered if anyone else by now has had such experiences

new topics

top topics

join