It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great quotes: Psychology, Philosophy and Metaphysics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Everything, what is against nature, will not last for long. - Charles Darwin

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Tell me what company thou keepst, and I'll tell thee what thou art. - Miguel de Cervantes

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
'It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye' - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
"I would rather unlearn the lies that govern my way of thinking than accept reality as it is currently believed."

-- Daryl, Reincarnated: A Life of Choice

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It is my belief that whereas the twentieth century has been a century of war and untold suffering, the twenty-first century should be one of peace and dialogue. As the continued advances in information technology make our world a truly global village, I believe there will come a time when war and armed conflict will be considered an outdated and obsolete method of settling differences among nations and communities.

- His Holiness the Dalai Lama

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity."
Thomas Cox

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
"If you are going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."
-A. Camus

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join