It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Fall TV lineup, picked just for the masses.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well apparently our Overseer has deemed it important to ensure that the programs on TV we watch should be imbued with propaganda about serving our country.iparticpate TV line up
The list is quite large and is, IMO, a little unsettling. Granted I don't watch any shows or realistically any of the channels but these are major networks and shows.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sweet. I wonder what The Office and 30 Rock will tell me to do this week. I can't wait. Last week I bought a 3 wolves howling at the moon t-shirt after watching The Office. I imagine this week I might find myself making/buying a hat that says "half centaur" or "constant craving". Warp my fragile little mind NBC!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The next time I see the letter 'i' before a word, I will vomit.

Or shall I say... iVomit?

Obaaaama Obaaaaaaama

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by beaverg

That 3 wolves shirt rocks
Look I usually don't have a problem with shows wanting to include current political matters in thier scripts (i.e Law and Order), however the gov't partnering with these channels and shows is a little worrisome. If a show wants to include a message or a political point in thier shows more power to them, as long it is of thier own volition not at the behest of our Overseer.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I think its sort of Ironic that the only four shows I watch on TV these days arent listed... it just proves my point of them being intelligent television lol

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

No disagreement. 30 Rock is horrible about that stuff, you would think for a show set in Rockefeller Plaza it would have a fair following here for all those "clues" that "they" "give out" "about stuff".

awolscout, are those shows cartoons?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beaverg

I have to back up Awol here...Aqua Teen Hunger Force is a smart, irreverant, politically saavy look at the interaction of today's fast food with the political landscape.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beaverg

No although cartoons are amazing the only reason I still own a TV besides my Games of course is
GLEE
LOST
FlashForward
and SGU
the four greatest shows on tv right now lol

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yeah, cause these crappy network TV shows never were aired until Obama became Prez.

Sorry, but obviously the media has been controlled for a long time.

If Obama has the time to write scripts, than I am the cookie monster.

Of course the over priveledged Hollywood crowd will keep spewing their lines, after school specials must go on. Unfortunately for them, they are discarded immediately after encountering real life.

Point blank, we all know after school specials are a misrepresentation of real life and moral judgement. But it's a lot easier to decide who's side you are on when you are a hollywood celebrity or a president.

The kings and queens are completely detached from reality.....and so are you if you think Obama is a magician who suddenly took over network television. It has been there for a very long time. For the purpose of indoctrination.

You are just now figuring that out?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

You are obviously missing the point I never said Obama was writing scripts. He is however PUSHING for the broadcast TV and shows to help his agenda. Seriously take off the partisan glasses.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

He's not writing any scripts, that is the point.
He is following the script.

How's that for partisanship?

Broadcast TV has been around for a long time. Has it not?

Remember 24?

Welcome to today.

Nothing has changed, other than the usual predictable programming.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by 12.21.12]

top topics

join