It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Israel never exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Should Israel never exist? Look at all their crimes. They commited horrific crimes against Palestinians and they also founded that nation by terrorism. Not only that, they whine alot about Iranians a having nuclear weapons like 4 year olds and is a threat to world peace.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Please read this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I know about it. I'm asking this after I got an argument with born again friend who happens to be lovers of Israel

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yes they should exist. If i said no they shouldn't then that would be followed by a very,very,VERY large list of other countries that should not either because of how they were formed or acted in their beginnings. What i do expect though is for Israel to adhere to the principles that they lambast other countries for not following. It's a very simple demand,one that has yet to be followed by Israel and many other countries including my own. The realm of global politics today is so surreal. Created and molded through hypocrisy,falsehoods and deviance of the highest order. All to be lunged into the public domain in a parasitic fashion,bombarded day in and day out through every sense to simply try and negate these truths and create another more pallatable,perverted truth for the public psyche of the time.

Last bit is just a rant on how i feel about global politics right now. Nothing really to do with the thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Should Germany exist? Afterall, think of what they did. What about, China? Does it have a right to exist because of all the bad things they've done? I guess...no country has a right to exist, do they? Everyone's done bad things/complained at one port or another...

Call me crazy, but, I thought that modern Israel was founded by a UN proclamation, not terrorism.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I still got a better one...

Should the United States of America never exist????

And the answer is very simple...

Who cares? or who can do something about it?

The thing is many things shouldn't exist but they DO so get over it

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
But look with out israel we don't have to fear world war 3

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Bad question, OP. This board is full of Zionist apologists like the guys before me, so you'll just get incessantly flamed and called an anti-semite. Don't bother.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Let them do what ever they want.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Its time for bed. No, seriously. Go brush your teeth and get your pj's on.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
In Los Angeles it's only 5:00 pm dude

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
But look with out israel we don't have to fear world war 3

Actually yes we would. The country that will bring that about is Saudi Arabia. They are the puppet masters in the mideast. Israel is an easy go to card when slamming against western ideals. I don't support Israel nor Palestine. Both are equally to blame for the pain brought onto one another. Even if Israel had never existed, fundamentalist views will always find a target, both Islam AND Christian. To be honest flesh out your responses and views a little more than one -liners, mods aren't to keen with that especially when it makes your point look like utter anti-semetism.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It has the right to exist, but NOT at this expense:

whatreallyhappened.com...

If it acts as a disease, the world should prepare a cure.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well I have Jewish friends and I have no problem with them. Only Israel is my problem

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
? what was on the temple mound before the dome of the rock ?
now that the jewish people are in control of Jeruselem why is the dome of the rock temple still standing and why can any muslem still go there ?

are the jews realy the problem ?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
No the government. The run by a bunch of Psychos

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Should Israel never exist? Look at all their crimes. They commited horrific crimes against Palestinians and they also founded that nation by terrorism. Not only that, they whine alot about Iranians a having nuclear weapons like 4 year olds and is a threat to world peace.

If we observe this from a dispassionate place, where predisposed political leanings don't play gopher-smack with our appreciation of real life, then we realize that we ALL deserve a homeland.

The Israelis and Palestinians have been enemies for thousands of years and it won't likely end before we are dusty memories.

Both peoples have a right to exist... but so long as both peoples find so much pleasure in shedding each other's blood, there will be no peace... no matter how high or mighty your personal interpretation of justice may be.

This is not a war between nationality. It is a war of generations that does not care what you theink except to get your temporary signature against the other.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If Israel has no right to exist because of their infractions, then neither do 90% of the countries that make up this sorry little world. Seriously, get an education, grow up and come back when you have something thought provoking to contribute. I may disagree with those who make posts using one-sided media tidbits on what Israel has or has not done wrong, but at least they bring talking points to the table.

new topics

top topics

join