It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Good to know" info about quarantines [MSEHPA]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This thread is based mostly on the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act which is given to state and local governments in the United States. It is a 39-page guide created by the CDC and the Center for Law and the Public's Health at Georgetown and Johns Hopkins Universities.

The guide delves deeply into precise guidelines and laws for tracking individuals, quarantine, human remains disposal, legal confiscation of materials, etc.

It's an interesting guide to read but I'm writing this thread for one specific reason: I want to be educated on what can legally happen during a Class 6 Pandemic, as we are in now, so I can attempt to negotiate the best I can.

On to the good stuff!
I might just print this on a card and leave it in my wallet

Article 6, section 604 Isolation and quarantine.
(b) Conditions and principles. The Public Health Authority shall adhere to the following conditions and principles when isolating or quarantining individuals or groups of individuals:

(1) Isolation and quarantine must be by the least restrictive means necessary to prevent the spread of a contagious or possibly contagious disease to others and may include, but are not limited to, confinement to private homes or other private and public premesis.

Laws don't seem to mean a whole lot these days but having something in writing might just allow you to talk to that next guy up the chain of command. If I can be quarantined in my house instead of who knows where, all the better.

The Model State Emergency Powers Act

Article in opposition to the Act

[edit on 15-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So, how are you going to get groceries if your quarantined into your home?

Hmm.

Better yet, how will you get a paycheck to pay for them to be delivered?

Sounds to me like they will starve you into compliance.

But then again, how on Earth would they have the resources to watch you 24/7 to make sure you didn't sneak out of the house anyways?

Sadly, they do not have these resources.

Do they have 50million ankle bracelets laying around?

Do they realize that ankle bracelets can be easily fooled and manipulated?

There is no solution for them. They are seriously grasping at the clouds. Maybe they (the .Gov strategists) need to visit a councilor or psychiatrist. They need help, their job is so stressful and it is only a matter of time before they snap and start saying impossibly ridiculous things.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Wow this is insane! I live here in the United States of America and these documents drive fear into my heart. The fact that not only does the government have a plan to strip out civil rights away from us but they also outline the plans to eliminate our dead bodies once they has eliminated our freedoms is appalling! Thank you for posting these links. I would like to say I am shocked but since becoming a member of this website and reading every article I can, it no longer shocks me the ways in which the government has acted against the people of our country. I am no longer able to put my trust in people that have elaborate plans for destroying not only the constitution but also our lifeless bodies...I am simply infuriated!

Wow I feel better now

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS

Glad you got out the frustration!

knowledge is power - it's an old saying but I still believe it. That's not to say I don't have a nice, quick-grab survival kit.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

There are so many possible levels to this fiasco! For my own sanity I have to assume they'll start simple and herd the sheeple to get the vaccine to avoid a felony. We'll see I guess

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Do they realize that ankle bracelets can be easily fooled and manipulated?

I recently had one of these bracelets on for ninety days.
For sake of knowledge, I searched quite a bit for ways to beat the bracelet.

It seemed as though most people were in agreement that these bracelets are basically unbeatable, if for no other reason than any attempt to tamper with, of fool the bracelet, also causes the bracelet to alert due to tampering.

Any tampering alert would automatically trigger harsher penalties, such as imprisonment.

If you are aware of a way to beat these, there are plenty of people hoping to find that info.
Mine was removed a couple of months back, so I am not one of those people.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive
reply to post by LifENcircleS

Glad you got out the frustration!

Thanks! I really needed that. It has been on my chest for a long time. I only recently joined and find myself infuriated by some of the knowledge I have gained from this and other alternative websites. To think that I once trusted fully in the government makes me sick to my stomach now that I think back. I truly believe they will "herd us" to our deaths. I bothers me that there is so little we as individuals can do to stop the inevitable. The government really is in control and (sorry to sound like a pessimist which I am not) but there are so many more people that will walk in a single file line to their deaths rather than question the authorities. I feel it is our duty to stand up and if necessary fight back against forced inoculations and/or quarantines...It reminds me of the movie Outbreak where they quarantine the town and several people try to escape in a truck and are shot by the military helicopter. Well in that movie they almost firebomb the entire town. I am sure that there are plans like this in the governments little black book that they keep classified. It is obvious they would take any and every precaution to protect their own butts...oops I meant the American people
Thanks for listening

LifENcircleS

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Disregard - testing html stuff

[edit on 17-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

new topics

top topics

join