It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Y'all ever had this side effect with this medicine?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

Thanks for the info,I tend to be a very nervous person.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
reply to post by BigDaveJr

I am not a nurse practioner, but I am a Registered Nurse, and have been for 31 years. If you are seeing the Practioner everytime you go in, then you need to find another doctor. Advanced Practice Nurses have their place in medicine, and they take some of the load off the doctor. Unfortunately, a lot of the doctors get lazy and let the APN do all the work, and then they sign off on it.
I'm seeing this with one of the doctors I work with now. His practioner makes hospital rounds, then he comes in and just signs off.

I have fibromyalgia and nurse practitioner are a lot better at treating it then any of the doctors i have seen.
plus it was a nurse practitioner that was the first to DX my fibro over two years before any doctor did.

it took the doctor to identafy the cause of the fibro but the nurse practitioners found it first.
and when it came to treating the fibro the drugs that the doctors gave me were worthless but a nurse practitioner was the one that i was able to get a medication that worked from.

I have also worked as a EMT with nurse practitioners and many are very sharp in DXing medical problems.

Because i am a EMT i get along with nurse practitioners better then most doctors.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Wellbutrin will definitely cause anxiety. Not only that, I had a seizure after taking Wellbutrin but no one can say Wellbutrin was definitely the cause. I had never had a seizure before. Just be careful.

I_R

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I had a brief stint on Paxil several years ago in my late teens for anxiety issues. That stuff was of the devil, it made me suicidal (never attempted or considered it ever before that crap), but I was just about to go through with it the fail-proof way. These things get so little testing and extra additives. The Big Pharm discusts me with their reckless abandon for cure alls that ruin people's lives. If hell is there, they are one of the group that deserve the hottest side. Sorry guys, this hit a sensitive nerve hearing of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join