It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's easier to blame THEM than yourself

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Many of us see through the ploy of psychologically projecting ones own fear, self-hatred and victim-mentality onto undefined "powers that be". You are not alone OP.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Skyfloating]

I have real people that did this to me, and people i know, so although they may not be the real scum, they organised it all.

There is nothing wrong with hating the people who in effect murdered your life(people like me are just waiting to die really as we have no real chance of living normal lifes). One thing never do anything to them, they are the scum, let the world have as much scum as it can handle, as thats what the people want.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Love your post OP.

F & S for you.

My pet peeve are those who say: "you are wrong - I know the truth". Huh?

All anyone really knows is their own experience. How and from what perspective anyone chooses to view that experience is of their own choosing.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Love your post OP.

F & S for you.

All anyone really knows is their own experience. How and from what perspective anyone chooses to view that experience is of their own choosing.

My life has proven that they are using electronic mind control on people to destroy there life.

That cannot be disputed by you or anyone else.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I have to agree with your point. Isn't it lovely that mankind can kill itself because its "them" doing it, to themselves, so, they can blame themselves. So, OP, you just want everyone to put a noose around our own necks and say asta lavista, baby.....

How about something different like lets hold all the liars, thief's, cheats, con men, international bankers, secret society members, and alien species, accountable for what they have done to humanity.

Lets re examine what Christ said about turning ones cheek. Do you think he was taking about everyone all the time, even when they are being eaten alive by all the "liars, thief's, cheats, con men, international bankers, secret society members, and alien species"? Maybe it was different in Christs day, maybe they didn't have as much political corruption as present.

OP, you go ahead and blame yourself, chances are, your one of them in the first place. And when all the scum get the neckties slipped around "Their" throat, you can tell your god "Forgive them lord, for they "know" what they do"!!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by Annee
Love your post OP.

F & S for you.

My life has proven that they are using electronic mind control on people to destroy there life.

That cannot be disputed by you or anyone else.

I believe in intelligent energy consciousness. Everything else is an illusion. Thought creates physical.

Basically we are a self created video game for development of consciousness.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It's interesting to read all the replies-

And please, to some of you, don't take it SO personal, I'm not attacking you; I don't know you, neither you do know me

Don't be so emotional.

I'm here just expressing my ideas - ... (which have changed substantially after a long self-walked path). I used to see things back or white...Heck, I'm happy to finally realized how much I've been missing!

And yes, everyone is entitled to believe whatever they want. Just bear in mind that YOUR problems are your own responsibility- no-one else.

The solution is at hand.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Hello my friend

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

If you live with mind control, and the scum want to absolutely wreck your life, then how is this your fault.

99% of people have no idea, what effect people that wrecked my life with this tech have on wrecking lifes, and how hard they can make it just for you to live any sort of normal life.

Also another problem is the amount of hypocrites in society that should look at themselves, period, before moaning and destroying others, in mob rule tactics.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

hello Ms. Pluto - very good thread

it's not an easy position - or a popular position - is it?

sometimes especially unpopular with the anti-sheeple people

it's fun living in a universe riddled with irony :-)

If someone wants to 'change' their reality and help others the same, then, action is necessary- (And I'm NOT talking here about violence, or making a revolution"-lol). Violence is NEVER the answer. Things don't work that way.

no - violence doesn't work

action absolutely does

------- All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -------

it's a very easy thing to just spit out - but what does it really mean?

many might see that statement as a call to arms - instead of one calling for personal responsibility - being involved in the world as an active participant as opposed to a reactive participant

it's about what we put in - how we contribute - building from the ground up

what kinds of things will we tolerate - and for how long?

I don't believe in revolutions of the masses.

not the violent kind - no - but I know you are talking about a revolution of thought - ideas - philosophy

this is how revolution needs to happen

There will always be tyrants...but I'm taking about inner change.

exactly - and tyrants do force action - and reaction at times

but - how did they get there in the first place?

inaction

S&F MS. X

:-)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I've gotta ask...how can we be sure what you say is so true?

plutox...love the post

We make alot of our own problems by being victims

Thanks for the read

-Kyo

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl
It's interesting to read all the replies-

And please, to some of you, don't take it SO personal, I'm not attacking you; I don't know you, neither you do know me

Don't be so emotional.

So you say. I must take it personally because when someone tells me its all my fault and I should change, then it is obvious, very obvious, you don't know me.

Yes, there is a multitude of ignorant masses who don't realize the pain and suffering their actions cause everyone else. For instance, I have a sister who works for a bank and enjoys the good life it provides, but she is clueless to the larger system she is enabling. She will never awaken because it "Pays" the bills and makes her life more enjoyable, and I might add, taking trips to far off lands like "China". Your message is for her, not me.

No, they will never change until they are forced to give up everything and feel the pain everyone else does. Then, and only then can they have true empathy.

Then there are those who will be held accountable for their self imposed "ignorance". When the trap door swing open for "George", I hope to be there!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis

hello Ms. Pluto - very good thread

it's not an easy position - or a popular position - is it?

Hello to you Ms. Spiral =)

Plutón is rebirth, as you know.

I'm happy where I am at NOW- things look different, in a good way.
May be Spring.

These are my truths...not the "only truth out there"- but the Ones that resonates within me.

If some people do not agree with it, it's fine- LOL-
to each thier own.
We all have different paths to walk on, and odds roles to play with.

I don't have any other thing to add to this thread, than what I've previously stated.

Talk soon :X

top topics

<< 1   >>

join