It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO checking Moon Crater before NASA bombing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There is no moving object in this version.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by remymartin]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

disclose.tv... here is the video that is in the OP.

I am still convinced we are seeing a solid object.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

What doesn't help is the Nasa switching, swapping, changing, converting, they had lots of time to select what they wanted people to see, the promise of live footage turned into almost live animation.

The OP footage, call me nuts, I have watched it many times since the thread went up, the center of the crater seems to move? like it well opened or shifted, pixels are a B**ch.

If it is real, it deff moves with intent, what is the source of the pictures? I know that there are people who can pick up the images without going through Nasa, have to say the actual event was a huge disappointment, and I don't really go for the, we didn't see the impact but got a lot of data scenario.

The Infra-red images I saw said the impact was showing up green, but I was under the impression that heat was shown as red?

Something was certainly missing when impact took place, the only real logical explanation for seeing nothing, would have to be the impact area was a huge crevasse or a very deep canyon, at an angle to make the impact out of sight, but I cant see it if they surveyed the area before hand, they would have known.

It didn't make much sense when it happened, and still doesn't, I don't accept their explanations, even Nasa had to lift their dropped jaw.

Perhaps this is what we have all been waiting for, lets hope.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The source of the video in the op is nasa tv, the same as the youtube one so why does one show something moving. I call fake

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If you look very very close you will see movement in this one!!! Check out 1:01 to 1:03 , you will see something move very quickly from the bottom center and go up the screen to the right.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by moonwize

Thats the mouse cursor.
second line

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Thanx, couldn't pause it at the right spot.
second line.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Just so there is no confusion of sources, here is the exact video from the op.
watch from 1:48 to 1:57. The only thing i see moving is a mouse cursor

www.kxan.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin

What doesn't help is the Nasa switching, swapping, changing, converting, they had lots of time to select what they wanted people to see, the promise of live footage turned into almost live animation.

Just for reference, if I setup a live video stream of OS installations, and I sat here every day and merely installed OS after OS but allowed it to be streamed just for reference, I'd be pretty much not concerned if you liked my choice of view, as I went about my business.

That's what this was. They didn't put it out there for quality viewing. It's a JOB and it was mundane at best, but because it's nasa and live, everyone expects groovy images and perfect viewing.

I just don't get the criticism of it. It was not for your viewing pleasure. It was just what you got.

Sheesh, imagine there was NO internet feed of nasa tv at all. What stories woul be baked up then...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

---

Hi all,
Great find OP. I cannot recall which Apollo mission, but I think it was 14? Where the lander recorded on film, a UFO cruising close to the moon surface and while crossing one of the larger moon craters, A beam of light flashed the UFO. Bloody-amazing.
I have it on tape.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

No way! this is a HOAX.
We can all watch the footage from NASA only this version has the object.

When ever you see at the beginning of a utube video someones website being shown especially with media attached to it,it should be taken with a grain of salt.

Zelong.

[edit on 16/10/09 by Zelong]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I can't resist the itch any longer, so I will solve this case here and now, before more people get on the wrong boat.

In the video what you see is mission control using his mouse pointer and moving it to various locations on the moon. The mouse-pointer itself is a copy of a fragment from the moon (much like the copy&move function you commonly use in photoshop). He was illustrating at the time something which eludes my mind at the time of writing this.

- There is a lack of a NASA TV overlay, maybe the video is cropped, I don't know.

Thank you for reading, there are conspiracies out there, but this is not one of them.

/Hobby Astronomer

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I got that confirmation too, from someone I had emailed this. Much to my dismay!!! But its ok... That mouse sure was interested in that big hunk of cheese it sat down on. Uuhh...excuse me, pile of rocks, I mean.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join