It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO checking Moon Crater before NASA bombing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The original author from the video states

the person.... that ruled the planet are not us, they are not human beings, they are not us

There certainly appears to be an object moving slowly towards the crater to inspect something perhaps.

Not sure how credible the source is though.

disclose.tv...

After some basic photo analysis, the object appears to resemble an octagon shape I believe, correct me if I am wrong though as my skills in photo editing are very basic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a7e58cd0710.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ed85889df74.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aed741ee7987.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbed477d256a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8b2065b069f.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 10/15/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I dont know man. Thats a hard one to chew.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
I dont know man. Thats a hard one to chew.

Neither do I, but I am trying to find the original footage and then analyse to verify if I can synchronise the frames in order to validate the credibility of the video.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Whoa that looks strange. If genuine I wonder what it was doing.
The plot thickens every time I log into ATS and I am keeping an eye on this thread.

Starred

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
To me, it look like there was a piece of machinery in the crater. Even my 6 year old grandson commented on it when I ask him what that was in the crater. He said it was: "A horn playing machine." LOL!
This was on the video as Nasa was moving in on the crater before impact.
Yeah, yeah, I know! no one else sees it. Just a bunch of rocks. I am used to that after 40 years.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
nice catch if its genuine photos

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thanks for updating the information you originally presented. I will probably be called gullible here and that is fine but there is something seductive about that video that had me re-watching it probably a dozen times and that is not counting the pauses.

I can see the shapes you indicate, a shape and I can see that the orb, ship, whatever you wish to call it which does seem to actually be in that crater. It reminds me of old video footage of the earth when an orb jigged into view and stopped in front of the camera and for a second or two, camera watched orb watching camera.

That video to me was genuine and the video of that object in that crater is screaming genuine to me too. Both events now seem to be related and probably are of the same technology therefore same species?

Is it us on the moon or is it someone else? If it is something or someone else then was there another reason we never went back? Perhaps an extraterrestrial presence on the moon is not a myth/legend after all and that there is to all intents and purposes something “not us” inhabiting the moon?

Lots of questions arise from this video as it seems to be genuine. Does that mean then that the airbrushed pictures of anomalies on the moon (and mars for that matter) could also be the real deal? Someone in the PTB knows something I am becoming surer. NASA or in fact the “Naval Space Command” knows something and the longer they try to keep a lid on it the more explaining they are going to have to do because a lie cannot stay hidden forever.

I am not expert on video analysis but I actually think that short clip might be the real deal.

So just suppose it was a real object moving down in that crater, something must have known the impact was coming so either it is a human device or it is alien and they are obviously monitoring our radio traffic. That orb seemed to reconnoitre the crater or maybe it moved something out of harms way and now we can expect some sort of response?

What may be of great importance is did the intelligence controlling that object shrug nonchalantly or did it shake a fist in our direction?
Sorry I am just aching to know more, good catch man but that said I am going to be tossing and turning in my bed tonight pondering these questions.

Mr President I for one think it is time to speak up sir if you see this thread (which you won’t). More and more people are waking up to these anomalies and this continuing denial is real starting to chafe.

Even if it is bad news it is better than no news wrapped in denial and spin. We are adults we can take it.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
ok ok ok I know typical debunker.. thats not what I am doing. I look for ALL possibilities. Consider the possibility that its actually a shadow. the shadow does appear to lighten along with the "movement" of said object. Not sure. it could VERY WELL be ET pissed that his storage shed is about to be decimated, but I dont know.. it looked like a shadow to me.. just throwing that out there.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Wow! do we know how far apart these pictures are taken in time? it may give us an idea to how quickly it was moving, that was certainly a solid object, to me i just cant think right now, it seems so real, surreal!

S+F

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The structure in the middle of the crater is a normal feature for impact craters. I'm not sure if this is what you see as a "structure", but they are found all over the place.
The dark blob in the first picture is interesting...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I have a NASA document here saying that they were looking to destroy a sub-terranian iranian base. Apparently Iran built a mosk up there....which is like wow. But America being America blew the s4it out of it.

And the UFO Looking at the crator....if you hold your screen at a certain angle, screw your eyes up a little, turn you head to one side....it looks a little like Barrack Obama..........WHATS HE DOING UP THERE? ....Oh thats right....He's gone home....because of course he's not a kenyan....he's a lunonian come to take you all over....with his health care bill.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I have a NASA document here saying that they were looking to destroy a sub-terranian iranian base. Apparently Iran built a mosk up there....which is like wow. But America being America blew the s4it out of it.

And the UFO Looking at the crator....if you hold your screen at a certain angle, screw your eyes up a little, turn you head to one side....it looks a little like Barrack Obama..........WHATS HE DOING UP THERE? ....Oh thats right....He's gone home....because of course he's not a kenyan....he's a lunonian come to take you all over....with his health care bill.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

where would a moving shadow come from if nothing was on the moon besides dust

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If the sources can be verified then I think this is the PROOF that we are all looking for.

But who is there to follow up this information other than official stooges of the one-eyed dark lord?

If we think that such info will only be official once 'official' bodies acknowledge it then I think we will be waiting forever.

There must be another way...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If the sources can be verified then I think this is the PROOF that we are all looking for.

But who is there to follow up this information other than official stooges of the one-eyed dark lord?

If we think that such info will only be official once 'official' bodies acknowledge it then I think we will be waiting forever.

There must be another way...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
For those of you who missed out on computer games of the 90`s, this is called PIXEL ART.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Woah! That looked pretty solid to me. Also looked like it was moving with intent. It moves towards the crater, stops, although not perfectly still and then flies off. Nothing in nature could do that and a shadow would move continuously.

Ladies and Gentlemen I see possibly the most convincing evidence I have ever seen.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
That?

That's just an ice particle ... um ... that casts a 500 ft. shadow.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
can't really say with out the video.

i don't see any particular shape to it and it is too easy to manipulate photos these days.

raw footage form the nasa site would be most helpful.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kilas

I have a NASA document here saying that all NASA documents provided to non-NASA entities that start with a 'k' are fake.

--

About the video, nice catch! Dunno if it's real or not.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Moraz]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join