It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole Reversal and Pole Shifts Are Known Processes - UK Advertisements Reveal Coastal Disasters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
You do realize that the majority of 2012 theories are based around a magnetic pole reversal, right? Also called a pole shift, or pole reversal.

Patrick Geryl, one of many authors on the subject of 2012, has a very informative book and website completely based around, what he calls, the upcoming pole shift. He also has a survival group set-up.

Here's the link and some information if you are interested:

**NOTE: The book and/or website contain graphic descriptions of impending doom -- read with caution. Also, I am not suggesting nor supporting the purchase of his book or any other material found on his site.

The Pole Shift in 2012
Author Patrick Geryl came to the staggering conclusion that the Earth will soon be subjected to an immense disaster. The cause: upheavals in the sun's magnetic fields will generate gigantic solar flares that will affect the polarity of the entire Earth. The result: our magnetic field will reverse all at once, with catastrophic consequences for humanity.

Massive earthquakes will demolish all buildings on the planet, and instigate colossal tsunamis and intense volcanic activity. In fact, the Earth's crust will shift, sweeping continents thousands of miles away from their present positions.

There is ample evidence in the literature of ancient civilizations that such disasters have occured in the past and also clues that they knew when another such calamity would occur. The Dresden Codex of the Maya for instance, contains the secrets of the sunspot cycle, about which our modern astronomers know almost nothing!

In his books, Patrick Geryl continues his scientific analysis of the millennia-old codes of the Maya and Egyptians that refer to the coming super-disaster. He determines that both cultures arose from an antediluvian civilization which was able to calculate the previous polar shifts and that we should take very seriously their calculations that place the next reversal in 2012!

Link: www.howtosurvive2012.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

2012 is going to be a very interesting time, but I'm one of those who think that there won't be a catastrophe and that Planet Earth will survive. There may be some geophysical events, but most scientific predictions are as a result of projections based on what happened in the past.

There have been reassurances from multidimensional sources which say that the magnetic pole reversal will happen quite gently, like a train reversing at the station, with a gentle 'dwell' period in between. These sources are at least as valid as scientific guesswork, based on all manner of past events, readings and observations; and some of them are said to come from extra terrestrial multidimentional and spiritual sources who are involved in the management of these events. These sources say Earth is such an important planet, with such a wide diversity of life-forms, that it is protected and there is no intention to destroy it.

Like the man operating the fairground ride, he aims to bring the cars to a halt with the minimum of discomfort to the riders, and the intention is the same with Earth. But even so, until it happens, NOBODY can say how it will turn out.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

When I watched Patrick Geryl being interviewed here a few days ago...

www.youtube.com...

I thought - oh....my....god - THAT could explain the real possibility of established bases on the Moon and Mars. Because OFF-PLANET might be the only 'safe' place to be. And for the human-race to survive and reproduce - on the PHYSICAL level.

He talked about survival plans. BUT he also talked of the long-term radiation pollution from all the nuclear material that would be released.

I also thought about Africa and how he said that some places there could offer sanctuary? But wondered how the radiation thing would fit in with that?

Also about Africa. It is said that the human race began there and I'm wondering -
Could there be a MAJOR inter-dimensional vortex there.
Navel of the world type thing. And could Patrick know about this?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallsorts

It sure would be nice if it was all gentle.....

Not sure about that though? But I'm glad you are making those points.

And trying to damp down the extreme of Patrick Geryl's expectations.

The thing is. What we are talking about, ultimately is DYING.

Is dying going to be so bad? We are all going to lose our physical bodies sooner or later.

It might even be a fantastic experience to 'all go together'...???

We talk about going into the 5th dimension and what-not - come 2012.

Maybe - maybe - we have to shed these physical bodies to do that?

Like in the dimension we go to when we dream.

The earth being messed up is a concern. But what's time? The planet will recover. It probably has recovered from something very dramatic before and it will do again.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sum-one

One positive thing that I will say about Patrick Geryl is that he practices what he preaches. He has a trust set-up in order to manage the finances for his survival group and I checked it all out and it's legit -- as far as I can tell. I'm not promoting it or anything -- so don't misunderstand me.

He really is seeking shelter. This doesn't make him right in his assertions -- but it is nice to see someone that actually follows his own advice -- unlike others that just write about it for the rest of us to do.

As for Africa, Patrick actually goes on to explain why scientists have come to the conclusion that all life starts in Africa -- according to him, because of Africa's location in the world - it remains the most unchanged environment during and after a pole shift. Therefore, the chance of surviving in Africa (he specifies exactly where in his book) is better than elsewhere in the world.

Regarding nuclear meltdown - he also provides a map of nuclear power plants and suggestions as to how far away one needs to be in order to have any chance of survival. That map is here:

www.howtosurvive2012.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sum-one

I just bookmarked your site. This is something I'm really interested in, starting a world, global meditation group. Max Igan on his site has a time set roughly for Saturday, at various times, and Sunday Australian, for an hour of meditiaton for world peace. And its a wonderful idea. I can't totally leave the metaphysical out of this thread because I know how important it is, it may be more important than any other apsect we can come up with.
In fact, I believe it is. I believe that groups, even small groups, joining an intention to wake others up and grow the numbers larger, and sending this positive energy and visualiztions, will grow those numbers into political protest and awareness. I was told that one person, or small groups, meditating on each of the power points could create a merkaba as large as earth to shield and heal her. Never mind for us, that too!!!

This is such important work. But for those who are not waking up yet, to who they truly are, their cosmic origins, and that they are ONE with each other, they need unity, and that they are a PART of First Cause/Prime Creator/Divine Mother, whatever term you feel most comfortable with using for God, and therefore are unlimited in what they can do, and the protection, safety, visualizations and work they can unite to perform. This is our biggest strength yet.

But its also about freedom. And the continuation of the human species. Our existence is being threatened in this universe. Timelines are very important. I saw two alternative ones. The first one was the disaster one, though it wasn't the tsumani or violents winds I saw, but something that was likely to cause an enormous geohphysical disaster on the west coast of north america, and I won't ever post it or pray about it, aside from throwing it in a general category of negative timelines to avoid. But it was number one.

Number two, the positive timeline had a major disclosure event occurring, with speakers on the podiums addressing large crowds of very relieved people who were being told the truth and were also going to be moved to safety and everyone would live in peace, equality and advance.

But there is a responsibility that we need to address, its us, how we're behaving as a race, species. I'm not talking about the leaders, there are at least a few who know they're not human representatives, and are nuki's in source.

Humans need to show that they wish freedom. And they need to demonstrate awareness and willingness to make a lot of noise enmasse with the leaders, and they're not. So far, the tea parties seem to have links with the republicans. Taxes??? I don't wish to live in a monetary system and we should be living in a moneyless resource society with high education and volunteering, this is how ETs do it. But protests currently between two different branches of the illuminati are so pointless. They're trying to tie up the ones who are awake and aware and get them into the wrong issues.

The ones here who write on forums, who know about nwo, who suspect there may be dangers coming that no one bothers to alert the public about, including ones who are aware they are starseeds, or have a cosmic source, are not doing enough. We don't have very much time, in terms of Earth Changes, and NWO, both. Either one should get us moving. I have sat and cried at playgrounds, at the school, I don't know how to get people into action. Thats why we're here. The 3-5% who are awake, or more now, are the ones who can get their local communities aware.

I've thought of seeking pro bono legal advice. There are even judges we can write to, perhaps retired ones, for the kind of legal advice needed. Because I'm thinking of a rather large, VISIBLE, group forming to advocate general strikes, and even going beyond citizens arrests. I've been told that we used to be able to hold citizens courts if we had a judge. I wonder what can be done to charge the leaders and process them legally????? Bypassing their own privileged court systems. Even if this doesnt work it would still raise awareness with tshirts, and handouts in every community and forums, message boards, videos.

I'm trying to get ideas that would make sense.

The group you are participating in, for the meditation and spiritual healing, this is incredible. And if this could be a starting point for a vehicle to wake others up and get them combining their purposes together, there is no limit to what we can do.

"I am the love of God in action; I am unmatched in what I can do!"

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sum-one

We're all gonna die; which is just ceasing to be in this dimension, and still existing in another one. But, as we approach the 2012 period, we have the opportunity to ascend to a higher dimension; still in our present physical body, if it is our wish to.

There are any number of channelled resources from a spiritual (but not religious) perspective, and also some that post disinformation from the dark forces.

Here is a link to a free resource of some recent updates, and I think it is worth reading the two short updates from Mira of the Pleiadian High Council and SaLuSa, as they are indicative of some of the things going on behind the scenes.

I can't tell you what to believe, nor would I want to; so if you choose to read these resources, then you should see how the words resonate within yourself at the deepest level, that way you will find the truth.

www.galacticfriends.com...

I hope this is of some help to you.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Then a friend sent me this link. This is an ad that is put on the UK television recently, by a branch of the UK Government.

ACTONCO2 "Bedtime Stories" TV advertisement, October 2009

Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC)

Its about the pole shift and land masses being submerged. And that its up to us whether or not this occurs. Of course they're linking it to CO2
[snip]
The UK government has just disclosed the geomagnetic pole reversal.

The UK government did no such thing. You are assuming (in a grandiose measure at that) that "CO2" means "pole reversal".

Pole reversal will happen whether man is on Earth or not - it happens every 26,000 years. It is simply time for the cycle happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am talking about what it really is saying, the advertisement says land masses can be submerged. That is only related to two known processes, pole meltdowns and magnetic pole reversals, both have already begun.

In posts I've already said that they are using the CO2 platform but for the very first time is bringing up a global coastal catastrophe, a Western Government Body, in a series of ads.
This is very telling, very urgent to get people aware of the issues. What they really are saying in this ad. The name of my thread was changed, because I couldnt figure out a good one, so I rewrote it talks about the known processes and a UK advertisement that reveals a coastal disaster, thats in the ad by the way.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallsorts

We're not all going to die right now, thank you. This is critical, for this is a reset button. And while 5D is the goal for this planet and many here who can do the ascension, it is for the masses we came. Earth is a bottle neck, prison planet, and its from the bottom of the well that wisdom looks up. What is happening is many are abandoned here to being controlled in their minds and abilities so there is no free will. They are not advancing and the entire multiverese s growing colder and separating creating a potential future universe that has no understanding of love and freedom. In this way, a small number of leftover nukis from old empire are still managing to hold the universe in a choke hold, and its over. Its not happening. We who are aware and alert need to get into some action. We put our own ascension at risk ourselves if we don't. We can't abandon people and still be united, in oneness. Ascension is understanding unity. And the first thing that ascended people experience, is something I already got to toe into, the Universal Understanding, or group mind, and something I miss the most here apparently. But we all have to do our missions.

We are all one. This prison planet matrix must be busted wide open. The millions who are awake have to get going. Its really important.

My walk in friend made a wonderful video on the Drake Formula. This shows what it takes to be masters of the universe. But this reset button serves no one but the annanuki. It must be stopped. The human race could cease to exist, for the ones they will keep underground will be altered and made even more controllable.

The reason so much is being done against humans is because we have so much potential if we heal our dna and advance. And currently there are more awake and aware than ever before with advances in science and medicine and spage age technology. We need to advance, not get reset. This is not going to end in disaster but in freedom:

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I am talking about what it really is saying, the advertisement says land masses can be submerged. That is only related to two known processes, pole meltdowns and magnetic pole reversals, both have already begun.

You are assuming what it is really saying.

Pole meltdowns resulting from CO2 buildup is what they are talking about. To get any more out of it is, again, your assumption.

I am not refuting that there is not a pole shift happening, I am refuting that a pole shift what the video is talking about. CO2 doesn't translate as pole shift in any language.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Of course I'm assuming, thats why I chose the General Conspiracy Discussion or I would have put this in the Science and Technology or Fragile Earth ones. Thats what our minds are for, to connect dots.

Edit to Add: Oh dear, I did see that I worded my title wrong, when I changed it I was writing Pole Reversals and Pole Meltdowns Are Known Processes, and that was what was in my head. I thought that was what I had written.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
anyone have a nice flash movie with pole ice from a coverage of 300.000 year span (or longer) or is all fact based on last 30+ years of data ?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The Horizon Project documentary part 1 of 8 (Brent Miller)

I'm taking notes and will be posting each one with the notes. These are shortened and any paraphrasing does not change meanings just shortens some of it:

gaps take place in ancient societies, but in ancient technologies as well

it is commonly believed that man gradually evolved and became more knowledgeable. this may have been true with regards to recent history but...history tells us otherwise: brain surgeory, this requires knowledge in a multitude of fields, and advancement, both technical and advanced biological knowledge. researchers have found out that successful brain surgeories have taken place as far back as 7000-9000 years ago.

-carvings of high voltage insulators and electricity, electric lamps

-batteries

-contrary to what we believed, neither lights nor electricity is a product of modern man

-mechanical devices and an ancient calculator
(tip of the ice berg)

There is definately something not quite right with our percieved view of ancient history.

Why was this knowledge not passed on, why the sudden break in human evolution?

The concern is not what technologies and advancements these ancient civilizations possessed, but what happened to it...

The Horizon Project documentary part 2 of 8 (Brent Miller)

Based on geological evidence, there does not appear to be evidence of recent astroid strikes

Our first clue is found in the polar ice caps....The polar ice in the polar caps are unchanged for thousands if not for millions of years. Like studying the layers of rocks, polar ice samples containing even more, untainted information (trapped atmosphere gases frozen in layers...) In these studies researchers found layers of cosmic dust sealed in the ice core samples, repeatably in a cycle. They know that whatever causes this to occur happens very quickly and lasts for a very short period of time, not years. weeks or months.

The magnetic field of earth protects us from the solar winds.

The orientation of the lava, the polar orientation is set as the lava cools. and is coded there. giving them a recorded history of the pole shifts. We see extremely abrupt changes occurring showing that in cycles, in a massive fashion, the world has undergone shifts in the magnetic field. Why?

Countless warnings from civilizations that came before us record periods of great global devastation: records from the ancient Chinese depicts a day when the sun literally appeared to move backwards in the sky; world wide floods

There is only one plausible explanation, one event in particular that would have the capabilities to cause what is reported in ancient texts including flooding, fires,earth quakes, tsunami's, super storms, quickly, globally and in cycles: that occurs in precise cycles: geographical pole shift, a shift that mainstream researchers are finding to be quite real....

Like a top spinning on a table it takes only a slight implication from an outside source such as a breeze or a vibration to offset the point of rotation and very quickly send it completely out of control. Our world works in a similar fashion. But unlike a top, our planet is spinning in the vacuum of space, our globe would quickly find a new orientation and restabalize itself.....Even right now the speed of movement and rotation of the earth is being monitored by scientific groups. .. Not only is the earth not a perfect sphere as it warps due to its spin but it wobbles as well...how stable is our world.

The result of a physical pole shift of the earth not only explains the previous mysteries surrounding the polar ice samples and the sudden changes of the magnetic structure of the earth but a huge piece of the puzzle and answers previously unexplained questions and research findings....the crust is actually compromised of a small sliver right on the very surface....The crust of our planet is not as solid as it appears. The entire makeup of our continents resides upon loose fitting rock and materials capable of great flexibility and geographical change. The illusion of solid ground is caused much in part by centriphical force.

I'm sure they've put the earth tipping onto computer models that we're not privy to. That is why someone who I trust, and who is privy to this information says that they will emerge from their bases, for example the House of Windsor who built their base at the North American continental divide, far from the UK, in balmy weather at the equator when the entire thing is done and we're expected to go away in the night.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The Horizon Project documentary part 3 of 8 (Brent Miller)

The earth is fragile, so fragile in fact that the slow spinning of the globe is enough to warp it like a bowl of jelly.

Even though the rotation of the earth is slow enough to not overpower gravity the centripetal force still pushing everyone, everything on the crust of the world up and out; if the rotation of the planet were to decrease the centripetal force would lessen, reducing the outward force of our world and reducing the bowing of our planet on the equator. This in effect would easily and instantly shift all the oceans, coastal lines and continents of our planet. In fact, because the material that makes up the ground is so fragile its possible that entire regions would sink beneath the ocean.

This then goes on to discuss how the majority of people live at the coasts, the severe water damage evidenced in the Sphinx, that some geologists believe that 3 polar shifts have occurred in the last 10,000 years.

It talks of remnants of vast cities found, in depths of up to 2000 feet recently discovered, cities off of Japan, Cuba, Indian, Australia and other locations, with a new one discovred every year. That the cities are nearly undisturbed and it appears a large portion of earth itself sunk.

That there are petrified forrests under antartica, and the leaves where typical of tropical regions, and therefore hosted life. And there is a new ocean forming in Ethiopia, (this I mentioned before as its causing magnetic storms that are downing jets) and its happening quickly. In fact the formations of these things used to be thought to take ages, now they realize they don't take very long. And their carbon and radiometric dating had discrepancies that are now resolving themselves and pointing to fast transitions.

There is a ton of evidence found and they all connect. When you read informaton that is vague that talks about things occurring in spans of thousands of years, but the records show discrepancies, the sites ARE LYING OUTRIGHT. I guess they have golden tickets out of dodge.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

The Horizon Project documentary part 4 of 8 (Brent Miller)

Its not that the evidence is lacking, its that the receptivity is lacking (the egos really).... Evidence of temperate climate in northern regions suggests change in axis. Tilted and skewed the earth tetonic system. The ingredients for civilzation are lacking (at the equator, and there is a lack of iron), these are areas where the ingredients for developing civilzations are sparse: very little gold, very little iron, very little water, certain places in Persia even animals can't survive. Now why would human beings of their own accord without some very important region set up civilizations in these barren wildernesses. What happened to these continents that their own legends are saying existed?

Richard Milton has basically set himself the task of rewriting the whole of Dwarnism based on these discoveries of the fossil records dating to about 13 500 years ago.

Smithonian Institute talks about how 7000 years ago steel was being made in furnaces. Very pure forms of gold, of glass,

One man seemed to believe so, one of the most repsected scientists in modern history, Albert Einstein. "One can hardly doubt that significant shifts of the crust have taken place repeatedly and within a short time. In a polar region there is a continual deposition of ice, which is not symmetrically distributed about the pole. The earth's rotation acts upon these unsymetrically deposited masses and produces centrifugal momentum produced in this way will, when it has reached a certain point, produce a movement in the earth's crust over the rest of the earth's body, and this will displace the polar regions towards the equator." --Albert Einstein

There has been so much startling evidence found that its really time for us to wake up ASAP. This is something that should be told to everyone you know and groups in communities formed to wake up the rest.

And then we need to be in their faces and get this out in the open and dealt with.

I'm not going silently in the night without a fight. They've discovered enough information in 1983 to begin building bases, and I drive by the hospital here, shrinking inside, for this situation never had to be. These guys not only know what's occuring, but have predictions done in accuracy, such as 90%, 80%, 70% and down the scale. There is no reason for this betrayal of humanity.

Also, its the worst beings to walk on the surface of any planet that are going to crawl out of those shelters. Mother earth isn't going to win either, now is she? Its hardly justice.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I just read this entire thread, and I commend you for your creating this article. What got my attention was the advert, but what I think is even more important- is really talking about the reality of the shift happening.

I, like you, like many others KNOW its coming. And its like we wait around for 'someone else' to DO SOMETHING. But we feel completely helpless to do so. I think beginning threads like this one, helps get the conversation started on what will finish to be a long 3 year heated discussion over wether or not the poles will flip.

My husband, is a walk-in, and like your friend was privvy to the knowledge of the shift before coming here. It is aggravating, knowing it will happen, and being so frustrated that we dont "know more" when we should- when we deserve to know the truth.

I will fight along side you with this. Friend! Star and Flag!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Thank you so much, your post is very appreciated. I was debating about this thread, and my friend was pushing me. I had received a message, and it was about meditation groups, and shared it with him. He said, that one or more persons on each power point on this planet could create a merkaba large enough to shield and heal mother earth. I now realize its shielding we need the most, and healing. And disclosure. We need our metaphsyics our awakening to who we are in source.

But that advertisement was the last straw. These elitist criminals are warning us of submerged land masses, the UK government is doing this, while they are sitting on the world's history and privy to the world's scientists, extorting money from us, to fill their bases with luxuries while telling us we are the culprits, its all our fault. When she linked that video, I knew I had to make this thread, and here, where despite the skeptics, there were numbers that could see it.

I know who I am in source, though all my memories arent' returned, and I have been connected with the Federation for my entire life, and have memories. I even have memories that started as abductions, and I guess there was a battle, for they finished with the Federation, lacking the presence of greys.

He also told me that the exact points in the grid are secret, privy to the elite. Stonehedge, the Bosnian Pyramid, the first Great Pyramids, Devil's Point, are amongst some. We have to locate them and begin to create the meditation groups for this must be done. And we have to push for those I personally attest to and know exist, the Federation and Andromedan delegations that have been attempting through meetings for years for disclosure. So many big names are pushing for it this year. This would change everything.

We're here for this reason.

The next videos actually explain the science behind whats happening, and its not just earth that needs healing, its shielding we need.

Namaste,
love and light.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I'm going to finish these videos because the science is given, and its pretty self explanatory.
I understood the first moment he began to talk about the gravitational planes from the flattened black hole at the center of our solar system what was occurring and what the Mayan calendar was actually depicting.

The Horizon Project documentary part 5 of 8 (Brent Miller)

The Mayan Calendar system studied the most and misunderstood keys to the puzzle to our immediate future. The mayan calendar is compromised of not just one, but of a complex series of repeating cycles that accurately describe not only our movement around the sun, similar to the gregorian system we utilize today, but also the cyclical stages our solar system takes throughout the milky way galaxy. The concept that a culture that existed more than 4500 years ago not only used a calendar system more accurate than anything we use today, but also accurately defined our solar systems movement through the milky way. Its mind boggling. (they are Ets in origin by the way).

The cycles are one completed path along the galactic equinox... Ancient mayan records clearly provide warnings to future civilizations...They referred to the next cycle as the fifth cycle and the period of purification. We know that the mayans were geniuses when it came to mathematics and clearly defining galactic cylces, but they werent the only ones who left warnings to future generations. The Aztecs, Incas, and Egyptian calendars and legends all nervously point for the same time for the ending of the age of man.

This is incredible technology by these ancient people, and it is actually advanced upon our own astrological science. I keep adding in brackets, that they are ET in origin. Its pretty obvious that they were a special people. And we need to pay attention, for nothing occurs without reason, its for us to open our eyes. There is a Divine Plan, and we must be able to gather strength within to be prepared to do what it takes.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

The Horizon Project documentary part 6 of 8 (Brent Miller)

This talks about the planet tilting, and that it left evidence of this event in the magma, each rock frozen at a different magnetic allignment. They talk about massive tsumani's the kind where the ocean moves in one direction 4000-6000 feet height.

And that a few die hards will survive in caves, but without their technology, so this is a massive reset button, but lets not forget the criminals hiding out in luxurious accomodations.
I really don't forget them for a moment.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join