It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction from Star Merkabah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hello Hello, I'm from Texas and have had a long interest in the darker workings of our world. I've been obsessed with cult activity from a young age, so to say the least my interest is sincere.

A few years ago I was hit with what I consider to be the truth about our world, and everything I had ever learned began to mold together and become an unstoppable evil monster. Over the past two years I have jumped head first into truly understanding Messianic underworlds, pyramids of communication, occult symbols, etc.. What used to be a hobby has frighteningly turned into a passion for knowledge necessary for survival, or the illusion of survival.. I don't like fear mongering at all, and I don't like half witted conspiracy theories with no credit, but I deeply appreciate words of wisdom from experts in the field of the occult , UFO activity, world history, quantum physics and ancient civilizations. The only time I engage in politics is when there is an equal understanding from the group that politics in itself is a rouge. Anyways, I haven't found a forum yet that doesn't think people who talk about what we aren't supposed to know are crazy, so I'm hoping this is it..

So, nice to meet everyone and I hope we make good conversation!

[edit on 15-10-2009 by StarMerkabah]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Reply to post by StarMerkabah

Welcome to the site!

Your intro sounds like you are a character out of Dan Browns new novel...anyone who read it knows who I am talking about. ;-)

Again welcome to the site and remember to review the rules.

-Kdial1

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hi Kdial1

I watched the video on the rules, that's good right? lol ..I could read the whole thing but I think mainly the deal here is to be a unique snowflake all whilst maintaining etiquette.. I can dig it.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by StarMerkabah

Welcome to ATS / BTS, at the moment you can only reply to threads in the forums and wont be able to start your own threads until you have reached 20 posts.
If you have any questions feel free to message me or any staff member anytime, there is a link at the bottom of every post, or on the home board page.

Some links that may answer any questions.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Have a great day
Sauron.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
That's fair, and is appreciated.

new topics

top topics

join