It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Floating Over Colorado In Experimental Craft (balloon like flying saucer)*FOUND*

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
At the bear minimum, this family needs to be investigated simply to determine if the kids are okay mentally, emotionally. How is their schooling?

Is there a negative connection between the storm chasing, the reality tv shows, and the helium UFO?

My thoughts yesterday;

"What the??? Turn the sound up. That can't be a UFO. That would have to be the most ghetto UFO in the universe. If THAT is a UFO, they must have trailer parks on their planet. Must."

"There is a kid inside that thing? Wow. I hope he's in a seat belt. That's going to be one scrambled up kid."

"The bottom is made of plywood? And there is really a kid in there? Hhmmm...."

"10,000 feet??? It may not come down for days?!?! That thing is going to be on the ground in an hour; l@@k at it!"

"POWER LINES!"

"MORE POWER LINES! OMG!"

"Grab it dude! That's it? I thought it was bigger."

"Well, there is obviously nobody in there. I don't see any holes on the side wear the kid rolled out. Hhmmm...."

"That little wiggle worm hid in a box undetected for 3-4 hours? LOL!!!! Riiiiight."

"Okay, was that the kid farting or his dad? That's right, feed him his lines. Stick to the script kid or you'll really be in trouble. Totally busted on national tv. Wolf Blitzer finally gets his moment. LOL, the dad is trying to own Wolf Blitzer. Come on dad, which lie is it?"

"Falcon threw up on live tv and I missed it? Ah, man."

I think this was a hoax but I don't think the hoax went according to plan. This family's first mistake was trying to make a plan. These people are a disaster.

"Sir, we need to talk to your little boy in private."

"That's my son. Nobody is talking to him in private! Blah! (Throws stuff.)"

"Sir, I'm with the FBI and I'm not here to ask for permission. This nice lady is with CPS. The older gentleman is with the Colorado Air Guard. This another man is with the FAA. This guy is from NORAD. This is the Controller for the Denver International Airport; those people next to him are with his security team. Those people over there are with Homeland Security. And the people waiting outside are with various local and state law enforcement agencies. Those people way down the street and all the helicopters, that's all media. See the traffic jam out there? Those are your neighbors. The traffic behind them are all the local crazies that want to drive by your house for what ever reason. Okay, who just farted?"

This family better get used to farting and vomiting. They ALL have allot of explaining to do. And if somebody figures out how to get the truth out of a 6 year old with wiggle worm disease, send me the instructions!!!!!

Again, that little kid who can't sit still hid in a box undetected for 3-4 hours. ppttt. Nice one.

Edit to add: I can't wait for South Park to turn this into an episode. Oh, man!

[edit on 10/16/2009 by Genfinity]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think a lot of you are missing something here, This whole ordeal stinks of something different. They kept saying "flying saucer"
I think theyre using this as a correlation between balloons and flying saucers. Too many people are playing dumb on this one.

Now in the immediate future when someone sees a ufo, people can more easily brush it off as another funky hoax that they dont want to waste their time with.

Thanks dillusional attention whore reality tv people.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Watched the video posted from the WifeSwap show. Definite mental cases in my opinion. I would not want to be in any situation that they were near. Good point about all of the people sightseeing driving by their house
Wonder if the kids go outside when they are driving by. It would be interesting to hear what their neighbors "really think" about them.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Marrr]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

I can't bear to watch this guy. He's a raving lunatic. He's so loud and obnoxious.

On Larry King, once falcon had spilled the beans he had to hide "for the show", the dad is visibly nervous, body movements all restless. I can't stand how falcon has to be asked a question Wolf wanted answered, and they talk to him in baby talk, coaching him and making facial gestures on what they'd rehearsed he'd respond with. If the kid seems like he might screw up the answer, the dad starts in on his fake tears, diverting attention away from the question.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Kid vomiting on Today Show

[edit on 16-10-2009 by violet]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

I realize this is somewhat off topic, but I simply could not leave this unaddressed:

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
This is a prime example of how there's no real, or significant enough, difference between this site and the boob tube media. Anyone else notice that the owner(s) took down the former motto "deny ignorance" from the header some time ago? There's a reason for it. Good Christ, TWO threads on this dreck in the top 4 on the home page, neither of which show any signs of, like, EVER going away.

*coughs*

Isn't it a bit ironic that while you essentially sling mud at the 'soft' minds of those who quite naturally fell for this terrible hoax, you demonstrate some softness of your own?

Maybe you should change the resolution on your computer screen.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
GOOD GOD! They had a bag standing by so they knew he was sick. Why isn't Falcon in a emergency room right now??? What's wrong with these people?

They were so quick to call the world yesterday, how about call an ambulance for your projectile vomiting son who, by the site of the plastic bag on stand by, has been at it for awhile.

I have some advice for this coo coo dad; stop talking and call a lawyer. And a doctor for your son for God's sakes! What's wrong with these people?

I am going to assume it's not induced but it is, whose surprised?

Or maybe, just maybe, he TELEPORTED out of the UFO and into the box in the attic. And now FALCON is air sick and teleportation sick.

Somewhere in Denver yesterday, somebody was on an airplane, looked out the window, and said rather UNcalmly, "OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!!"

Somewhere on this website, there is a user ID named Plucky with an awesome chick avatar who thought just a month ago or so that Denver was a totally safe place to live. But if worst came to worst, Plucky would bike across Denver in 30 minutes or less.

And then the Denver terrorists were arrested. And now the UFO thing. I hope Plucky saw it on TV before seeing it in person. If Plucky wasn't watching TV yesterday, I bet that bike made it across Denver in 5 minutes! Clawing their way through the NORAD steel doors as I type.

Just poking fun. I don't mean one bit of it.

Did anybody in the Denver area look up, see a UFO and allot of helicopters stalking it, and not have the radio on? I would love to hear what you were thinking at that moment.

PS-Everybody loves Plucky. And the avatar.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Extremely horrible acting as well.

The kick at the end cound't be more fake.

These people should be in jail.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by kleverone]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I watched this yesterday on cnn news somebody said something fell from the balloon, hell that worry me if my son were up there. Something has just fallen from the balloon, well point being that their is only a passenger up there, what fell is the question then?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I finally saw the takeoff on the TV news.
If that was the official takeoff footage.
The adults set the balloon free.

They should know what was going on with the balloon.

My guess is that with the boy hiding and lost the best
idea was saying he hid in the balloon even though
they might have been more sure than not.

My best guess is that the boy hid from aliens because
his dad had a saucer balloon.

With all the yelling for the boy by name, what got him
out of the attic.

There are no aliens here, you can come out now.
Chalk up another dis info event by the CIA ET pushers.
We know technology is being suppressed so give up on
balloons.

It would be ironic if the boy makes a saucer some day.

ED: The Story: The Little Boy Who Hid
from his Dad's ET invasion balloon.

[edit on 10/16/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I knew he was hiding in the well...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ok, so I'm sitting here watching raw video feeds being sent through satellite up-links to be edited.
As you might already know, this family had been filming their experiment.

Just five minutes ago, they were sending video that was actually being shot the moment dad found out that the balloon had floated away.

If this was some kind of hoax, I seriously doubt anyone in their right mind (you know what I mean) would want to be caught using language the likes of which I just heard around their kids. (cuss words are NOT bleeped out until the studio gets to it, so, yea, I heard the whole thing)

Every other word was the F bomb.

The old guy went absolutely ballistic, it went something like this...

--------------------------------------------

I told you to tether the bleeping thing down! You never bleeping listen to a bleeping word I say!

I did!, I...

The whole bleeping thing is gone!!!

Go get your brother (or something like that)

He's in there!

No he's not!

Yes he is!, He's in there!

What?!!!

Bleep bleep bleep bleep

------------------------------------------------

Sorry, his reaction was all too real, and not something that anyone would want the world to see. It is, however, a pretty typical response when someone loses their larger than life helium-filled UFO shaped balloon.

You won't be seeing that version on the MSM.

In my opinion, this was just balloon that floated away, that wasn't supposed to. After watching dad completely fall off his rocker like that, I think it's safe to say I'd be hiding too.

I'm not really sure what to make of the comments to Wolf last night, but it seems that the trained investigators who questioned the older brother for hours while it was all going down would have picked up some indication that it was scripted.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Shape shifting Hilary Clinton Reptilian

You think he posts here?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Interesting.
Dad lost his thousand dollar balloon, so call out the National Guard
to find it.

Well thats what he deserves, wasting is money on CIA cover projects.
And the cost of Helium, just helps my stock in atomic gases.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore

Sorry, his reaction was all too real, and not something that anyone would want the world to see. It is, however, a pretty typical response when someone loses their larger than life helium-filled UFO shaped balloon.

You won't be seeing that version on the MSM.

In my opinion, this was just balloon that floated away, that wasn't supposed to. After watching dad completely fall off his rocker like that, I think it's safe to say I'd be hiding too.

I like what you say. And I agree. I am not seeing any conspiracy or intent to defraud or whatever.

The father is a pseudo science enthusiast. This balloon is just one of many of his projects. He probably films many of them.

As far as the kid saying its for the show - - - that could mean anything. They were filming it. I read the father has proposed reality shows to the networks.

I'm just not going the HOAX angle. I think it "is what it is" - and that's all it is.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well perhaps the child is smarter and more sensitive than we think.
He knew the father was a big hoaxer and went to hide from
the authorities he knew were sure to come.
And only came out when the police arrived.
And gets sick when his father explains away the setup.

Busted.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

If this was some kind of hoax, I seriously doubt anyone in their right mind (you know what I mean) would want to be caught using language the likes of which I just heard around their kids.

Not too sure about that. In the other video footage (from Wife Swap or whatever it is), even Falcon said something like 'My new mom is a dumb b***.' Then, also on film, the father was throwing things at the woman. So the whole family doesn't really seem like they care if they get caught cussing or acting like lunatics on film. lol

[edit on 10/16/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Here is a little article on Scientific Hoaxes. Seems like Discovery is leaning towards calling all of these shenanigans a HOAX!

From fake flying saucers to faux Bigfoots, some people will go to great lengths for a few minutes of fame.

Recently, Balloon Boy, the 6-year-old from Colorado thought to be trapped in his father's homemade helium balloon, made headlines, and now rumors are surfacing that the whole thing was a stunt. While nothing has been confirmed, people continue to be fascinated with myths and hoaxes, and have been for centuries.

We take a look at some of the greatest scientific hoaxes in history that have stumped even the best and brightest researchers.

SOURCE: dsc.discovery.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

You think he posts here?

Wow! I'm gonna go pop my popcorn and just wait for that development...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You do know that the family has been on wife swap before right?

They have been on twice

abc.go.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join