It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Floating Over Colorado In Experimental Craft (balloon like flying saucer)*FOUND*

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Couldn't they have checked every single spot in and around the house before having the National Guard prepare to step in? Maybe I'm missing something here, but this whole story sounds incredibly stupid to me.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Geeze!

Sometimes things just are what they are.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Isn't it nice how so many people were concerned about something actually important like the life of this child instead of all the conflict and inanity that usually gets our attention? Situations like these help us focus on what's really important. Too bad the unity, concern for others, and positive vibes won't last long.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Wow. This kid is in the s**t now. He's gonna be punished for years! Ouch...

link   

Originally posted by Bullhorn
Couldn't they have checked every single spot in and around the house before having the National Guard prepare to step in? Maybe I'm missing something here, but this whole story sounds incredibly stupid to me.

Perhaps youre not a parent. If one of my kids ran in the house and told me the other floated away, i dont think calm rational thought would prevail, although in hindsight it's always better if it had.

link   
Do you think the guy will market his homemade balloons now?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar

LOL finally some comic relief!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Good on ya - I'd like to just repost your positive bit and leave it at that.
; )

Isn't it nice how so many people were concerned about something actually important like the life of this child instead of all the conflict and inanity that usually gets our attention? Situations like these help us focus on what's really important.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Yup, mine's on back order!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I agree. I would have been the same way with mine.

link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Perhaps youre not a parent. If one of my kids ran in the house and told me the other floated away, i dont think calm rational thought would prevail, although in hindsight it's always better if it had.

I'm not a parent but I understand that you get freaked out in such a situation. However I do think it would occurr to me to look for my kid in and around the house.

link   
There was that priest who was carried away by helium balloons last year and perished, so I think it was feasible this UFO balloon could well have carried this little boy aloft.

www.foxnews.com...

So relieved at the happy ending for Falcon.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Really glad they found him. It would have been horrible if he had fallen out or was in the "basket" and it disengaged. Sitting back, it's easy for me to say I would have torn apart the whole house first, but I might have been out of my mind with panic. The question begs to be asked: What was the parent thinking, letting a 6 year old kid have access to this 'balloon'? Bad Parent. Bad Parent.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024
The boy is dead, I just have a feeling, take note, it is a prediction at 5:04pm est that I said the boy is dead..... non-believers should take note.....

A favor, please.

Never make a prediction again.

Non-believers have taken note...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Showing now Falcon in the arms of his father. News still coming in. Will post more Watching live here in Denver

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
after reading this thread and already knowing the outcome i have to sit back and laugh at all the speculation that was going on.

good to see the young boy is ok is he in trouble maybe but i bet the parents are not thinking of that right now.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I'm not a parent but I understand that you get freaked out in such a situation. However I do think it would occurr to me to look for my kid in and around the house.

They did.

Trust me - kids are good at hiding when they don't want to be found.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Guess this add a new meaning to the term "GROUNDED"

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Congrads to Pharyax for reporting on the news first. I believe "We have suspect zero" was the winning post.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Right.

Criticize those who do not buy into the reality soap opera that is the MSM.

Your just embarrassed that you fell for it.

You can come up with any argument you like, but the truth of the matter is that this type of Dramatic Fluff is the center piece for news agencies these days.

Meanwhile, kids are starving to death all over the world, and wars are raging on.And no one gives a crap!

And yet everyone cares about something that did not even happen!

Just look at the reality here. Please.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join