It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Floating Over Colorado In Experimental Craft (balloon like flying saucer)*FOUND*

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
After they find the kid they should throw the father in a jail and find the kid some normal parents who won't endanger his life. That's just my thoughts.

This post above paid for and approved by the Communist Party of America.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is so funny, will teach the parents a lesson for getting such a stupid toy i guess hahahahahah funny

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Faux News just reported that the County Sherrif announced the boy was found hiding in a box in the attic of their garage.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
maybe this is the big "revelation" the UFO people have been talking about. What an incredible craft, did you see how it landed? At least we know why UFO's are always disc shaped, better shape perhaps than wings.

link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
Okay, so who's paying the hundreds of thousands of dollars it cost for this emergency services operation? Maybe even a million or over a million.

Taxpayers of course, and that is how it should be. Suddenly the money needs to be paid because the kid didn't die?

They spend more money on a freaking training exercise.

link   
Sort of like the story within the movie 12 Monkeys when they thought a kid fell down a well and they found him hiding out in a barn. I guess we know what happens shortly after that (well, if you saw that flick). Hmmm.

link   

Originally posted by AlwaysQuestion
Deliberating a publicity stunt or some sort of cover-up whilst a small child is missing is a really stupid thing to do.

But watching the news in a major dramatic fashion is not stupid?

I think you are seeing things backwards my friend.

Your name is always question, but today, you were more like "always believe".

link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by lernmore
They found him safe hiding in a cardboard box in the attic of their garage!!!

Awesome news! Whew, looks like a few of us were right about him hiding out.

Yep, we were.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Nevermind. I see that someone got to it faster than I did. I'm so glad that he's safe.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by gazerstar]

[edit on 15-10-2009 by gazerstar]

link   

Originally posted by gazerstar
Breaking News on Fox Online is that the boy was found safe at home.

Wow thanks for the update.

link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
Okay, so who's paying the hundreds of thousands of dollars it cost for this emergency services operation? Maybe even a million or over a million.

Oh, they will just sell the movie rights away and pay for the fine.

I tell ya what...if I were the media, I would stay away from any interview opportunity with this family. They have had more than their 15 minutes...Alas, the media will jump all over this with follow-up interviews and what not...I bet their ratings were higher during this whole fiasco than they have been since the last major crisis.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
YAY, they found him poor guy. Had to go through all that.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think they nuked Iran and blamed it on a balloon.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well I guess its case closed - if anything is to be learned about this is PARENTS WATCH YOUR KIDS AT ALL TIMES...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
After they find the kid they should throw the father in a jail and find the kid some normal parents who won't endanger his life. That's just my thoughts.

Endanger, how? That balloon could not have lifted any of those children, it may have dragged one a little bit, but what danger did he put his kid in? People believed the sibling, and most emergency responders aren't balloon experts so they responded. Sounds like the kids got into some deep mischief, and if it were my house, i would close off the doors and windows, and there would be some butt whoopins, lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

Yea me too.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm glad the kid is OK.
I was kinda hoping he would emerge from the wreckage, stand and in a helium duck voice say"Greetings!", then continue to remove his little helmet only to reveal the head of a chimp.

CX

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Heres a page on Fox News where you can flick through 35 photos of the craft, some of it in the air. I couldn't see anything else near the balloon but they may be of use to someone else.

www.foxnews.com...

CX.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

That's utter nonsense and makes no sense at all?!

Deliberate as much as you like NOW that the child is alive, safe and well. But during a time when he 'could' have fallen, and whilst friends/family/police/rescue services where frantically trying to establish where he was was not the time to start cracking jokes or say it's for publicity. It's just dumb.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Sort of like the story within the movie 12 Monkeys when they thought a kid fell down a well and they found him hiding out in a barn. I guess we know what happens shortly after that (well, if you saw that flick). Hmmm.

Funny, that was actually the first thing that came into my mind when I first heard about it.

"I bet the monkey will eat the damn sandwich himself"

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join