It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Floating Over Colorado In Experimental Craft (balloon like flying saucer)*FOUND*

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

IRIE Rockso!! GREAT NEWS!!!!!! I heard it here first!!!

reply to post by starwatcher1

Woooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Irie!!! ATS ROCKS!

Praise BE to the ONE.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hmmm

While I'm overjoyed the boy has been found alive, I think the parents need to be scrutinized very carefully, I'm not sure the family was entirely truthful and while it's strictly conjecture I'm thinking the family was involved in perpetrating a hoax.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore
They found him safe hiding in a cardboard box in the attic of their garage!!!

Awesome news! Whew, looks like a few of us were right about him hiding out.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Hmmm

While I'm overjoyed the boy has been found alive, I think the parents need to be scrutinized very carefully, I'm not sure the family was entirely truthful and while it's strictly conjecture I'm thinking the family was involved in perpetrating a hoax.

as soon as i heard the family had been on wife swop i thought just that, because anyone willing to be on that show isn't mentally sound IMO

[edit on 10/15/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Somebody has some explaining to do.

I'm glad the kids OK.

He'll be grounded til he's 40.

link   
The police don't even sound angry. They seem happy! Good on ya, guys!! Even if it was a false alarm, I praise the Police, Fire and EMS with helping to search. Hey, at the very least, its good practice in teamwork!

I feel much better now. When it ends well, it's great!!!

To the boy, in the Pizza Nazi voice "NO XBOX FOR YOU!"

[edit on 10/15/2009 by Pharyax]

link   
I am a parent and when I heard he was found alive, I swear I felt a collective sigh of relief from parents everywhere. Whatever the phenomena is, I think it is along the same lines as that immediate head turn that parents give when they hear a child yelling for mommy or daddy..even when their own kids are right beside them.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
FOUND----He was found in a box in the attic of his garage.

Oops, looks like I was a little too late, huh?

[edit on 10/15/2009 by willow1d]

link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Exactly Sundancer. We used to ride our bikes without helmets and pads, rode in cars without seatbelts, climbed on the roofs of any building we could figure out a way to get to, caught life snakes, fist fought, shot each other with bb-guns (with goggles of course beause we weren't stupid.).

We lived, we learned, and we were better for it. Poor kids today might as well be in prison because they are the biggest victims of the nanny state.

link   
Any way you look at it, the entire world was watching this unfold. Maybe to distract everyone from something else?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well, at least is a good end to what could have been a tragic story. Still what people are saying about the helium to weight ratio and that this balloon could not have lifted the kid pretty much had the clarity of reason to imply the kid wasn't in it at all.

Good on them.
Hence why I was waiting for this moment right now.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Speculation is, after letting the balloon go he was frightened and ran and hid.
Thank God he is alive...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This was a distraction...

Something happened .. they didn't want us to find out...

link   
Okay, so who's paying the hundreds of thousands of dollars it cost for this emergency services operation? Maybe even a million or over a million.

CX

link   
Is anyone watching CNN?

What did that news guy mean when he just said something about "wondering what that object was underneath the balloon?"

Not the basket, he said it as though somethig was near the balloon at some point in the incident.

CX.

link   
After they find the kid they should throw the father in a jail and find the kid some normal parents who won't endanger his life. That's just my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It must be my age, but I'm getting really cynical about this whole thing, I hate to think people would use their children for further gains but obviously it happens and with the media publicity that will now surround this family for the next few days, I'm left with the feeling that this was staged with the entire family including the other kids involved.

link   
Congrats to ATS as this thread has been way ahead of any news and info I was watching...what GREAT news.

However, there were some real morons posting before we found out the good news. Deliberating a publicity stunt or some sort of cover-up whilst a small child is missing is a really stupid thing to do.

link   
Here's a link confirming the boy has been found:
washingtontimes.com...

link   
reply to post by CX

My husband just made a comment about that also. Does anyone know where the picture is?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join