It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Floating Over Colorado In Experimental Craft (balloon like flying saucer)*FOUND*

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
CNN gave credit to a local woman for the photo.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet
reply to post by carewemust

It is called making a mistake, or not thinking of every possible problem that could occur. At least the man was doing something with his sons other than sitting on the couch with one hand down his pants.

Was letting 3 kids play onto the roof of the house a mistake too? Seriously, how many mistakes can one make in an hours span of time? Negligence is what led to this whole fiasco.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

It has been said though that there was another box attached to the underside of the balloon, that wasn't there when it was landed. If the kid was in this box, it's possible that the box fell off before the media picked this up because, naturally, the balloon wasn't on film the instant it started to fly.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
After seeing that picture of the fallen object I am definitely more afraid that he isn't.

You mean the bird flying by as the photo was taken?

How come every photo of something unusual around here is a bug or bird, yet now suddenly it's Falcon the flying kid?

Sorry I just think this is all scripted for ratings.

Call me heartless but I think many of you are totalitarian because you want to punish the father, call in CPS, allow the cops to search every backyard within 10miles, etc etc.

Guys, this has faked written all over it, nothing is adding up, cmon now!

But people are saying exactly what they are programmed to say "The govt shoulda done more, they should punish ppl etc etc"

Keep on begging for more gov't intervention.

link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

I'm not calling for his head. His child lost is enough. Just saying how can anyone be surprised that it could happen.

link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
On the scanner, they said they 'have suspect zero'. Whats that mean?

Probably related to a an arrest of some kind, not tied to this balloon saga. Perhaps there are several police sharing the frequency. I thought
the Colorado mountain regions were quiet and peaceful like.

link   
The parents were on that Wife Swapping show?

I think this is a false alarm, probably setup by the family to get publicity.
Here is a video of the 3 Heene kids goofing off in a home made music video.

source

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRQuick

Originally posted by reassor
post the link to scanner i cant find it ...

thank you

Weld County Scanner

Yep, Choose Weld, County. I'm listening to the search now! grid searching county roads currently.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
One of the boys brothers had yelled that his brother was way up in the air. Neighbor heard him.

headline news reported

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Hell when I was a kid we played on the roof all the time. We used to sit up there and launch planes off of it. That is what is wroong with this country everybody is trying to turn little boys into weak fearful little wussy's but with a p.

If they were on the roof, I applaud the man for letting them be boys.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You could NOT make this up...he is a beautiful little guy and I hope to hell they find him on one piece and alive wherever he might be.

Kids do "stuff" simply because they can,we ALL did! I don't think the parents sound like anything other than "original and creative" people who encouraged scientific exploration with their kids.No one has said they were "lacking" as parents in anyway.
If it wasn't a "balloon in the backyard",it could have been a motorcycle or car or some other "attractive" object that a kid would want to mess around with.
I can't imagine their thoughts and hope they will have good news soon.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
you guys wanna know something weird. the father of the kid is a major conspiracy theorist.

www.ireport.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I agree that loosing his child would be more than enough. We cannot live our lives in some state where we don't take risks and don't let our sons take risks or all we end up with is a nation full of women.

link   
next tyhing will be " please plant agps into my kids"

link   
I would presume Suspect Zero would mean they found the boy, or the boy was already found dead and they've found the suspect...as it relates to this anyway.

Like many have said already though, I get a "Kansas City shuffle" feeling from this.

link   

Originally posted by MF.Leader
you guys wanna know something weird. the father of the kid is a major conspiracy theorist.

www.ireport.com...

I wonder if he posts here?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MF.Leader

www.ireport.com...

Wow.. he seems amped up big time!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
next tyhing will be " please plant agps into my kids"

Ding, ding, ding....we have a winner! So true.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic
You could NOT make this up..

Sure...thats what they say about all scripted reality tv dramas.

But seriously, you Could make this up. Anyone could.

It is very easy to make things up.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
CNN is showing a photo of the baloon with a speck below it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join