It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Change, Bilderberg "Rockefeller"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
ok, guys here is some meat for the lions...

www.youtube.com...

lets make it go viral... whats up with the CFR and Bilderbergs that we cant discuss.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Haven't watched the video yet but they probably don't want the public to hear Arron Russo's account with Mr. David Rockefeller. Russo explained briefly Mr. Rockefellers sinister plan for world domination, which entailed RFID micro-chipping. Right now they have to keep that stuff on the DL because they are pushing that whole "if you don't get a swine flu vaccine you are putting others at risk."

I embedded the video for you.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Respect!
These boys need 2 be stopped!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ps what do you mean by make it go viral?

kx

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
the more I think of this - the more and more I want to show it to West Va. Voters.. let them kick to SOB out.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
[edit on 16-10-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
How many people are in West VA...? cant be more than 100K or so...
why dont we call each and every WVA'er and see if we can figure this
thing out... or take out the trash... probably both...

*West VA ... took on the Coal barrons and won, they are Americans - and their representative appears to be a commie pinko the type they faught against so this could be a slam dunk...

any idea's on how to manage such a undertaking without calling the same people over and over...? maybe a online phone book that allows notes...
???? and this could be used later on when we need to talk to each citizen in the USA... so this might be something worth working for....

anyway, I think I found some W-VA advice on the subject. hopefully they will assist us in achieving some stormy weather for the Rockefellers...
wonkette.com...

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Notify the Citizens .. equals VIRAL

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Looks like a good documentary in the making! Anything that shines the light on the immoral rockefeller Family is all good in my book! Yes mr rockefeller (lower case because they don't deserve capitals!) the internet has been a major thorn in your agenda's side! Where are you going to hide when the people fully awaken to what your family has done to the people of this world and they come to your door pitchforks at the ready???

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Listen to the question at 2:26.. Rockefeller says "We are way ahead of you"..
exactly what do you think he is saying... we are being set up or they plan to arrest themselves for doing 911... ????

top topics

join