It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheerleader gets neurological condition after flushot.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

This is just wrong!!

I'm a bit late with my reply but i only just saw this in the news over here in the UK.... i mean damn! I've never heard of something this bad happening after recieving a vaccine.... and THIS was supposed to stop the girl from catching Swine Flu!

I hope she can sue coz i remember reading an ats thread about the makers of this vaccine will not be held responsible if things like this happen....

What kind of a life will she have now?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It has been a known fact that taking the flu jab will give you the flu like symptoms, i have had the flu jab and i have got a bit of a runny nose and clogged lungs, its perfectly normal.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm not scared of the shot, I am just not getting it because I am a healthy adult. Yes I might get the swine flu. But I will get over it, just as I get over other bugs that go around. It will suck to be certain, but I will develop my own antibodies and combat it just as I always have with other viruses.

Anyone ever wonder if these shots are just making us weaker as a species? I mean doctors want to give you trimoxicillin and other "Gorila Cillins" for every virus and scrape you get. It just weakens the immune system after a while.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
It has been a known fact that taking the flu jab will give you the flu like symptoms, i have had the flu jab and i have got a bit of a runny nose and clogged lungs, its perfectly normal.

Your reply is hilarious.... how the hell can you compare part paralysis and disabled to getting flu-like symptoms?

Did you even watch the video or read the article?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'm bumping this thread because people really need to see what happens when you inject yourself with mercury, squalene and aluminum.

The 1976 "swine flu" vaccine caused more deaths and neurological damage than the swine flu itself, but some people never learn.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well I was not going to mention this because inevitably someone will come along and claim it has nothing to do with the shot at all, though really I believe the shot played a role.

A day or two after my grandmother received the flu shot she had a stroke (about two weeks ago), one that was rather debilitating. Prior to this she lived on her own and did everything herself. She had more energy than most people half her age. Seriously she could jump around and dance as if it was hardly any task at all.

She is getting up in years and yes some health issues are to be expected as a person gets older. But the “coincidence” if you believe in them is that this took place within a day or two after receiving the shot.

I have stated for year I will not take the shot and neither will anyone in my family (wife, son). I wish I could say the same for the rest of my family but not all listen to my warnings as I think they should.

This is my story, if you think the shot had something to do with this I agree with you; I believe it had something even a small role in the stroke. If you believe the shot is completely innocent in the issue then I will disagree with you. Yes my grandmother is 90 but prior to the shot she was doing very well.

Raist

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I believe you are right...if you do a little research you will find out that in Europe right now people are dying within hours of the swine flu shot...and it is showing up as heart attacks. Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I don't know that a lawyer will be of much use to you, as our government, in there infinite wizdom, has passed a law protecting big pharma from any prosecution regarding this vaccine. Confidence inspiring isn't it?

www.thestar.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by memarf1

Yes. Back then, other than demanding tranquilizers, getting the infant polio/dpt shots, and using that generation of antibiotics, people relied on doctor advice for drugs. Direct advertising to potential users (i.e. EVERYONE!) didn't begin till 20 years later.

So folks looked with suspicion on those flu shots, and the program fell apart as soon as reports of neurological side affects hit the nightly news.

IMO drugs have been increasingly used to make sure workers don't take sick days off from work (for either the worker or family member), as worker illness hits the bottom line (profit) and disrupts the business.

Increase drug use is also great for pharma profits! Come up with a need for a drug, push it directly to the potential user, bypassing the medical profession, and voila, more profits!

Since the flu has already swept through my town, no one is alarmed by it anymore, treating it as a regular flu, and will have no need for the shot. Thank God!

Oh, I wanted to add that a person I know will be continuing to undergo surgery to repair damage done to joints from a drug he took. It was NOT a lifesaving drug BTW.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Problem is, this (and the others to follow) will ALL be explained away by the 'pre-existing condition' argument.

(Pretty soon, the only pre-existing condition will be that you are human)

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
that poor girl. this is why i WILL NOT get any form of vaccine. the mercury levels alone should make people think twice. hopefully she can find a good lawyer and get some compensation.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Tens of millions were vaccinated for Swine Flu in the 70s. Only a handful of people actually caught it and even less died from it.

Children who received that vaccine would be in their 30s-50s now.
Adults would be 60s and older.

Surely these people would be already be immune to Swine Flu if those vaccinations worked?
Why is it that these people are never mentioned during this pandemic?

Could this be the reason why this current Swine Flu isn't as virilant?
Because millions were vaccinated 30 years ago?

Just something that popped into my head while reading this thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
You know that "miraculous" polio vaccine that most of us received as children?

Turns out it wasn't so miraculous after all. Tens, maybe hundreds of millions of people were injected with a carcinogenic monkey virus. Ever wonder why cancer rates have skyrocketed?

SV40 stands for Simian Virus 40.

SV40 was the 40th virus found in rhesus monkey kidney cells when these cells were used to make the polio vaccine. This virus contaminated both the Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) created by Dr. Jonas Salk and the Oral or "Live" Polio Vaccine (OPV) created by Dr. Albert Sabin.

In 1961, SV40 was discovered by Dr. Bernice Eddy of the National Institute of Health, Division of Biologics when she took the material used to grow polio vaccines and injected it into hamsters. Tumors grew in the hamsters. Her discovery was subsequently validated by Drs. Maurice Hilliman and Benjamin Sweet of Merck.

Upon the discovery that SV40 was an animal carcinogen that had found its way into the polio vaccines, a new federal law was passed in 1961 that required that no vaccines contain this virus. However, this law did not require that SV40 contaminated vaccines be thrown away or that the contaminated seed material (used to make all polio vaccines for the next four decades) be discarded. As a result, known SV40 contaminated vaccines were injected into children up until 1963. In addition, it has been alleged that there have been SV40-contaminated batches of oral polio vaccine administered to some children until the end of the 1990's.

www.sv40foundation.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
well hot damn, perfect example right there not to get the flu vaccine.
that did her in proper for life, ive had these dreams before of the goverment giving us these vaccines to take off a sum of the population.
reading stuff like this really makes me think.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well that stinks! However, lets not all jump to conclusions here. Now, if emergency rooms are filling up with people like the subject in the news report, then we should get rather uneasy, however, that is not the case at the moment. I think as it said in the report, it is a fluke, a one in a million occurrence.

She had an allergic reaction that was unknown to her at the time of the vaccination, it is no different than someone being allergic to penicillin, and having adverse health affects following inoculation. All this report tells me, is that by taking a vaccination, you are rolling the dice with your very health and well being. Oh yes, before I get run out of here by angered people, I am in no way supportive of the vaccines, or have had one, since discharge from the military, almost eight-years-ago. So, I see this as just a crazy accident, and I feel sorry for the poor girl, but accidents happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join