learn more

Scientists claim black people less intelligent than whites in Channel 4 show

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Uhuh...tell that to my brother in law who has a doctorate, 2 masters is a consultant to NASA and is the dean of physics at Tuskegee....oh and he happens to be black.

A white man would fail an IQ test written by an Australian aborigine or a Roman...or a Chinese.

IQ testing is a fraud.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by grover]

If he's so smart why is he at Tuskegee? ;-)
The results are not part of IQ results alone. There are many other studies to show disadvantages to races.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, I am of negro complexion on earth so I guess I am not as smart as they say oh well guess these smarty pants will build me another weapon of MASS DESTRUCTION TO PLACE IN A BUNKER FOR WHO KNOWS WHAT USE. SMH, but a free will is a free will.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
An IQ test can prove you're either good or bad at... taking an IQ test. Any disparity of overall intellect can be easily attributed to cultural differences. The focus and direction of a persons mind contributes just as much, if not more so than capacity in personal and group potential.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Its purely racial division tactics

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Interesting...

It is a touchy topic but since it's done in a scientific manner I'm open to their opinions.

As for the race issue. America has been plagued with victim mentality since forever. I never liked empowerment. It's no different than a handout.

If a man wants to be respected, he works for it. He doesn't demand it.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Even if Black people are less intelligent than Whites and Asians and Gays, and Lesbians and mosquitoes and ants.

So what?

You can’t eat us.
So go ahead and declare the war or quit harping on how inferior we are.

We’ve been on the internet for years now and seen how many superior people don’t even know the difference between “you’re” and “your” in their own language.”

We can’t be convinced.

Of course I know why Black people do worse than other people on this earth but then we’d be getting into the “mythical” and alien.

But the bible and other ancient script told me.

*sorry(lol) I know that was tribal and on a low vibration but I couldn't resist

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
Look at what certain white people have invented over the last 300 years. Look at what certain black people have done over the years at Sports. The proof is in the pudding. It is true, though am not saying every black person is better at sports than a white person and vice versa.

Who invented Microsoft?

Whos the fastest runner in the world?

Tsom87

Not you. And it is seriously retarded that you think you can own these men's accomplishments on the basis of similar melanin levels.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So an Australian Aboriginie gets significantly lower scores on an IQ test.

But if we drop a British Chav and an Australian Aboriginie into an area - the Chav is going to get lost and starve to death and the Australian Aboriginie won't.

Some of the smartest people I've met can't walk up a stairway without getting a shin bruise. Perhaps the tests are a bit too narrow.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Possibly because a fair few number of people that travel to western countries from African countries do not have the same level of education, therefore on average they are less intelligent from that perspective. But on a level footing, I doubt race plays a significant factor. Of course people are of different intelligences because of genetics, but where's the evidence that it's linked to racial differences?

[edit on 15-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
By actually stating a certain race is less intelligent, it could change the mentality in some people and make them feel inferior, and therefore because of that not live up to their own expectations.

If somebody tells you that you're stupid and it's believed, would you believe in yourself anymore?

This so-called scientist is more of a cause of what he claims, than a credible researcher of the effects of a genetic differences.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
So what if its true? It says Asians are smarter than Europeans, are Europeans taking offense? If whites are indeed less intelligent in a general sense than asians, shouldn't they just accept it or do they need to lie to make themselves feel better? If there are height differences between different races, should that be lied about as well?

Since intelligence is tied to success/income, would this support communism?

[edit on 15-10-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I feel as if you are using the term species a bit to broad.

We are all the same species in the fact that all races act very similar to another. All races have the ability to think, reason, talk, learn languages, yadda yadda.

But within a species could still be different groupings. These groupings could then exhibit certain qualities that other groupings do not.

Look at dogs, and it further proves my point that species doesn't mean all creatures included are the same or have the same genetic foundation.

My own personal belief is that races prove that evolution happens right before us. Africans are normally better at physical activities, while at the same time having darker skin due to the intense sun, which enables their body to endure more of it?

And how people from colder climates have lighter skin because the sun is not as intense?

I can not explain everything, but you can link these traits to environmental characteristics and compare it yourself. WE ARE NOT THE SAME.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

He chose to be.

What are you implying?

Tuskegee is a perfectly good school.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
No race is smarter than another. While I do think that different races have different body structures, such as black people being more naturally strong, when it comes to the brain were all the same, is just a matter of who studies more. Although in physicality, each race of people is different from each other. If you would like to know why I think this please u2u mssage me.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Smartness isnt about passing some man made quiz on a piece of paper or how much knowledge of the world overall that you have, its about how you think and how yu use that knowledge.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Garbage. White people are no more intelligent than black people, due to inequality and distribution of wealth plus the fact its only in recent history black people have won equal rights play a big factor. Only in recent times are black people being given the chance of an education on par with white people. Theres countless incredibly intelligent black people, one of my favourite scientists Neil Degrasse Tyson is black, Martin luther King was a brilliant brilliant man, infact its insulting to even name names the simple fact is there are far too many. I dont believe for one second any one race is smarter than another. The chinese promote mathematics more than any other country they educate their kids to a high standard, as individuals these kids are no smarter but due to the effort they put in they reap the rewards.

I believe genius is born from obsession regardless of race if you love something enough and its all you do, you will be good; be it art or science. Hendrix used to take his guitar the toilet with him, he was obsessed but he reaped the rewards. Screw races and nationalities its all about the individual and what it is that peaks their own interest.

Depresses me this sort of nonsense is even given the time of day.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Dude's ROFL

Like we all don't basically know this?

So what... I don't need a scientist to tell me that by AVERAGES Caucasians are better at Math and straight science than Africans or that Asians kick our pale behinds at Algebra on AVERAGE

So what?

It doesn't mean that any race doesn't produce geniuses or that most people aren't stupid period lol

So moronic lol... who cares and what idiots will crawl out of the wood work to discriminate because of that?

There are stupid scientists that have measured the Penis Size of every nation on Earth too and yeah Apparently Northern Europeans and African Americans got the Gold and Silver medals respectively too... who cares lol

damn

I'm just going down to the hospital; and placing transplant orders...

I want a Japanese Frontal Lobe

A Penis From Norway

Hair from a Navajo

Eyes from Sweden

African Buttocks and Thighs

Fore Arms and Calves From Ireland

Biceps and a Torso from Russia

Skin from Polynesia

Then i'd be perfect...

For Christ's Sake,
Is there a group of people who aren't good at anything that this is so offensive?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
An IQ test can prove you're either good or bad at... taking an IQ test. Any disparity of overall intellect can be easily attributed to cultural differences. The focus and direction of a persons mind contributes just as much, if not more so than capacity in personal and group potential.

Okay firstly I totally agree with this as I remember before being accepted into a selective high school, I was tutored in three subjects - maths, english and general ability. The last subject mentioned is tested exactly like an IQ exam. I remember going through papers and papers with the tutor for nearly a year before the actual exams came around. Sure I did really well but I wanted to state that the IQ test doesn't test how intelligent you are, but only how well you can do the exam itself.

Secondly it has already shown that brain size does not necessarily mean that your more intelligent than the average person.

The Australian study finds that people who scored highly in intelligence tests did not necessarily possess versions of the genes that are expected to code for big heads and intelligence.

People who did possess the suspected 'smart' versions of the genes were not necessarily the most intelligent or the ones with the biggest brains.

Source

Oh and btw I'm asian and I'm brown so what does that exactly mean?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The reason this is such an affront to some people is that they want to believe that all humans are equal.
They aren't.

No two people have the same intelligence, physical abilities, mental abilities, empathy, ruthlessness, social strengths or weaknesses, humor, drive, resilience ...... the list goes on.

We all have different strengths, weaknesses and gifts. We all choose to use them differently.

This type of information is divisive and doesn't need to be pushed in public because it really doesn't help anybody but in the long run it doesn't matter if any of it is true or not.

Nothing is fair nor will it ever be. No no two people on this planet are the same.

Ignore it.

It's not worth the hassle.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well this is ridiculous propaganda to lead people away further from the truth.
Black people are responsible for building ancient Egypt and elite Freemasons steel and use Egyptian symbolism and technology to do dirty work.

Black people have been robbed of their history and contributions to civilization in so many ways and are being wiped out and made the object of scorn.
They know the great men in the Bible were also black.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by buds84]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join