It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists claim black people less intelligent than whites in Channel 4 show

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by misteRee

Originally posted by DChenO
aborigines in huts?

regardless those tests are context based.

one example is a question given to a little southwestern latino kid on an IQ test. how many people live in a 2 bed room house? he says 13 and fails the question.

i've taught kids of all colors, races and from every continent except australia...
and evenly across the board some are hecka brilliant and some aren't.
while the 'past tense' minorities by and large mostly have really hard economic and social environments and that has wiped out the middle achievers. though they are still sharp they are just street wise not work for the man wise...

IQ tests are designed so that it is not context based. You would never get a question like that. Only puzzles and patterns that can be answered using logic and innate reasoning. Nice try though

What I don't understand is why do they care? There not black so why do they care how smart another human being is? kind of pointless...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
the caveat being that the 'blacks' tested may well have been selected because the results were projected to show a group of non-blacks were smarter...

next off, the entire population cannot be stereotyped from a 'sample'...

i ain't gonna waste my time scanning 10 pages of replies...
for something so Obvious !

EDIT.... What object lesson are we supposed to be focusing on in this thread?
the News channel (dis)infomation ?
the above synopsis (by yours truely) ?
or that pseudo science still exists in this 'informed' society ?
or that we shant pick on the messenger ?
there are at least 4 more blatent misconceptions imbeded in this thread content !

EDIT 2... let me make a counter statement, 'blacks' in general use more Abstract thinking than other races... blacks use 'metaphor' in almost everything they talk about... think about it...
the term 'fly'...has probably several meanings/explainations;
the object girl is angelic ///all the way to/// the object person is worthy of unzippering
'nuff said

[edit on 12-4-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What i don't understand is that if they are NOT black why do they care?

Is it going to get them a raise or something? A new car? A better credit score?

These trolls are all the same. They make the same ol' neo-snazi propaganda/recruitment threads and just put anyone that opposes their view on ignore and spam spam spam away. See straight through that pre-teen crap.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
No color of people is smarter than any other color. Thats rediculous. I know idiotic black, white, asian and latin...etc people and I know genius black, white asian and latin people too.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
its obvious it is that way. africans, in thousands of years, only achieved some basic pottery by themselves. as for the physical argument, blacks have the muscular fibre crossed, differently for whites, that is paralell. this gives them more resistance to impact, and all what elastic can help. their resistance and strength is inferior to whites. no black runners over 200 mts, no heavylifters, etc. asians are hysterical and good at imitating. but is very scarce what they built up for themselves. lots of whites get hysteric when some obvious thing like this is posted. they are conditioned by the father figure that is portrayed in all media, where all the other species teach the white boy what is correct or give the orders. as long as you continue denying what is a cosmic truth, that your species is the master, you will keep drowning in a sea of confusion, because you will be eliminated as an aberration to nature.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I
Well Asians are more smarter about what ?
MATH OK
WHY ?
www.gladwell.com...
Hard worker ?
WHY ?
RICE PADDLE
The 1000 years of cultural retage can't be changed in one century.

Read Malcom Gladwell Outliers. Great great book.

We born with the same brain what makes the differences is the behaviour oround you.

Distinct always factcs from opinions. It Is my motto.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Actually my psych text book from couple years ago said that black people generally scored lower (5-10 points i believe) than white people..

Don't shoot the messenger, it was based on study and the professor that wrote the text book was black (i know because he was my profosser he wrote the text book we used).

It seems mean, it seems racist, but it's not.. apparently it's the way things are. It doesn't mean that the mental capacity is the same.. it could simply mean the majority of black people don't get the educational chance of white people.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItIsWhatItIs
reply to post by kiwifoot

I don't see the problem. If it's a scientifically proven fact that blacks are genetically less intelligent, then I think it's time for people to accept that.

But I think they need to include the fact that blacks are physically superior genetically. Or whatever other possible strengths they have. So they might not be too smart but what white man can go toe-to-toe with Michael Jordan.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by ItIsWhatItIs]

What does 'scientifically'proven mean these day? PLEASE don't fall for this BS. They just have to roll out this phrase for people to fall down into a supine position and cast aside all common sense, and swallow it hook line and sinker.

How many times have scientists been wrong? How many so called scientific studies turn out to be complete hogwash? How many scientists are coerced by TPTB to produce the results we want.

What bothers me is that people are so willing to believe ANYTHING as long as it's tagged with 'scientific evidence'.

Now, more than ever, we all need to pull tegether. For the most part, scientists work for the oligarchs. The government and their oligarchs are not on the same side as us.

We all need each other, and we all need to stay united. Ever heard of 'divide and conquer'.

IF WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO INTELLIGENT HOW COME THE WORLD, WHICH HAS BEEN DOMINATED BY WHITE PEOPLE FOR CENTURIES, IS IN SUCH A FRICKIN HORRENDOUS MESS/
edit on 24-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
They should tell this to Neil deGrasse Tyson, see what he thinks about this "study."

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Based on the prison population demographic in the USA, and based on the lifestyle, life expectancy and earnings of the average African American I can see how easily one can come to this conclusion. How that can be attributed to anything but ignorance on the part of the population in question is beyond me. Maybe some moron wants to give them an excuse by blaming it on "the man" holding them down....lol.

I know a bunch of whiny idiots will cry about my "racist" assertions, but I am not being racist at all. Look up the FACTS for yourself and you will also see, if your smart enough to objectively view the data, how easy it is to come to the same conclusion? I mean, how many black people in our country are born to single mothers under the age of 18? How many black people make up our current prison population? How much of our social welfare programs go to black people (i.e. how much of your paycheck)? Does a black male have a higher life expectancy in prison than he does out of it (look before you leap at this one), despite the hatred for those "evil" cops, who kills more black people.....cops or other black people? I could go on and one FOREVER. Hell, if the internet was as old as dirt I could make the same post about white idiots, Spanish idiots, English idiots...you name it. The only difference is most have "grown up" by now. And the more I make my point the more some idiot is going to call me a racist. I am not, I don't give two craps what color your skin is. I LOOK AT THE FACTS AND THEN TAKE THE TIME TO UNDERSTAND HISTORY. It has nothing to do with me being a "racist". Any idiotic moron who want to cal me a racist better damn well come at me with FACTS.

When was the last time in MODERN history that any light skinned race has done what the darker skinned races are CURRENTLY doing? Don't even bother crying without the facts, I am WELL versed in reality. You can cry I am being a racist and that I do not understand the point I am making now, but that is your ignorance, not mine. Sure, lighter skinned morons have done their share of idiotic things in the modern age, but they PALE in comparison to the things the darker skinned population has done to themselves. The darker skinned portion of the worlds population has done killed more of thier own and hampered their own development in these modern times that any lighter skinned population has...in these MODERN times.

For those morons who want to hold onto the past and cry about how evil "whitey" is.....let it go. "Whitey" is not cutting the breasts off feeding mothers of their own race so they can't nourish their offspring. Evil whitey has done many bad things in the past...many, things that are INEXCUSABLE, just as the things the darker skinned population is doing now. The only difference is anyone with half a brain has evolved.

We live in a era where some have stepped on the moon, others live in mud huts, and yet others insist the path to the perfect society is to believe in some stupid invisible man.

And not to mention, that anybody that uses basic facts, math and common sense to describe the modern race issues is painted as some sort of racist by those that don't know their ass form a hole in the ground.
edit on 20-7-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I don't know about anyone else..But sometimes I feel like I've gone to sleep in 2011 and woken up in 1930's Germany.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Why is that? Is it because the average person on the internet knows nothing about the simple facts of the issue they are discussing and therefore are easily swayed by moronic things posted on a conspiracy bulletin board?

Or is it because you understand reality and can clearly see how idiots are so easily swayed into believing the absurd because they are too ignorant or lazy to look into things for themselves? The same way you get an entire country to be cool with shoving humans into an oven.

I weep for the future of humanity when we can't even discuss the FACTS of race without fools and ignorant folks playing the race card concerning social issues they don't have the mental capacity to even understand.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

IF WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO INTELLIGENT HOW COME THE WORLD, WHICH HAS BEEN DOMINATED BY WHITE PEOPLE FOR CENTURIES, IS IN SUCH A FRICKIN HORRENDOUS MESS

Where do you live? Because all the crapholes I have been to are not dominate by "white people". I can only guess that someone such as yourself has no world travel experience, only knows what they have read on the internet, and also thinks anybody that bothers to state the FACTS are racist.

I invite you to live in any of these areas you claim "white people" are ruining and let us know in a year (if you survive0 if it was a white person that you felt most threatened by. Oh wait, someone as ignorant as you will cry that the indigenous population was only acting in the manner that they were because of those "evil whiteys"....further absolving them form the modern concept of personal responsibility.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
[color=gold]

Many empires stood tall and fell
controlled the masses in living hells

Empires given to Each race
to see if they could clean up the place

Then it came down to the truth indeed
ALL work together for ALL to succeed

So 1 empire 2 empires 3 empires 4
All stood high yet fell to the floor

So intelligence of today has been matched in the past
amazing so many forget so fast

Not 1 empire stood up for the species it represented
Only stood for power and greed please listen

Nor power or greed is a sign of intelligence
for it only breeds starvation and pestilence

So why you all take shots at each others race
remember past empires and what sealed their fates

What IS intelligence and what is NOT
was not understood so the empires LOST

Lost more then they considered for their greedy ways
to the point where history almost WIPED THEM AWAY

So carry on amongst 1 another and try to find facts
Of who is more intelligent Asians, Europeans, Latin's or Blacks (SAPIENS SAPIENS)

in the mist its funny to see how the races interact
ALL carrying knives TO STAB EACH OTHERS BACKS

With data to suppress or oppress another's mind
what shall you all do when you meet the DIVINE?

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

again what an unintelligent comment

copied
edit on 7/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If you are interested, this is not the first time that this theory has been put forward.

There is book titled "The Bell Curve". Here Here that describes the book.

Here is a link to the book itself.

This was a scientific work. It points out the IQ differences by race. That may explain the different academic success rates for the various races. I also think that environmental factors have a huge bearing on the success or failure of students.

The success or failure of any individual student of course is not predetermined. However, here in the US, African Americans are doing dismally in public schools. Unless this trend is corrected, they are condemning themselves to being an underclass.

I don't believe that any government programs are going to correct this situation. I think that it all comes down to personal responsibility.

Don't have children out of wedlock. Finish high school and have a career before you choose to have children.

Stress the importance of education to your children. Read to your children. Help them achieve academic success to the best of their ability.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Wildbob77 because: links did not work.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by wcitizen

IF WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO INTELLIGENT HOW COME THE WORLD, WHICH HAS BEEN DOMINATED BY WHITE PEOPLE FOR CENTURIES, IS IN SUCH A FRICKIN HORRENDOUS MESS

Where do you live? Because all the crapholes I have been to are not dominate by "white people". I can only guess that someone such as yourself has no world travel experience, only knows what they have read on the internet, and also thinks anybody that bothers to state the FACTS are racist.

I invite you to live in any of these areas you claim "white people" are ruining and let us know in a year (if you survive0 if it was a white person that you felt most threatened by. Oh wait, someone as ignorant as you will cry that the indigenous population was only acting in the manner that they were because of those "evil whiteys"....further absolving them form the modern concept of personal responsibility.

Your assumptions about me are completely wrong. You also don't understand english too well - please note the use of the word 'IF' at the beginning of what I said. Do you understand the word 'IF'? If not, please do yourself a favor and find out.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
If you are interested, this is not the first time that this theory has been put forward.

There is book titled "The Bell Curve". Here Here that describes the book.

Here is a link to the book itself.

This was a scientific work. It points out the IQ differences by race. That may explain the different academic success rates for the various races. I also think that environmental factors have a huge bearing on the success or failure of students.

The success or failure of any individual student of course is not predetermined. However, here in the US, African Americans are doing dismally in public schools. Unless this trend is corrected, they are condemning themselves to being an underclass.

I don't believe that any government programs are going to correct this situation. I think that it all comes down to personal responsibility.

Don't have children out of wedlock. Finish high school and have a career before you choose to have children.

Stress the importance of education to your children. Read to your children. Help them achieve academic success to the best of their ability.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Wildbob77 because: links did not work.

Bell Curve has a serious fundamental flaw in its argument. In nature the organism that is the most equipped to adapt with the environment lives on and passes on their genes.

Humans (compared to other animals of the same size) are pretty weak and slow. We are not that strong. We are not that fast. We can't really climb/hang in trees. We don't have a strong sense of smell. No venom. No jumping ability. We can't see well at night. No claws,horns,or fangs. We have borrow holes in the ground nor can we fly or slim very fast/far.

How did we survive in the wild with such a HUGE physical disadvantage?

What continent did the hominid sapien sapien come from?
edit on 25-7-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Let me say this:

The frontal area of the brain has to do with higher intelligence and thought, while the back side has to do with physical agility etc. Most blacks have a sloping forehead with an extended lifted backside that promotes physical agility and prowess. Whites have a higher frontal area noted by a larger and more pronounced forehead that allows for higher thought and intellect. The higher forehead capacity is not always a plus as most criminals while they have the sloping foreheads (whites that is as well), serial killers tend to be thinking criminals with higher thinking capacity, such as ted Bundy, the Unibomber, and Charles Manson to name a few.

There are blacks who have mixed genes that allow for more advance thought processes, such as Jesse Jackson, and Collen Powell, and Barak Obama to name a few.

I might add that those with neither sloping foreheads or pronounced foreheads tend to be neither of the above and make for good obedient working class people, the kind who work to retire and collect a 401K someday. They are rank and file followers.

And above whites are the Chinese and Japanese, who possess the most pronounced frontal brain area have the highest IQ of all the peoples of the world.

edit on 25-7-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Blacks are smarter than whites.

Black families are using their welfare to eat steak and lobster.

Sucker whitey's who work are eating nothing but Ramen noodles and peanut butter.

You tell ME who's smarter.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ItIsWhatItIs

That is the most unracist thing I have ever read in my life!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join