It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu jabs starting next week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Swine flu jabs starting next week

news.bbc.co.uk

The swine flu vaccination programme will get under way in the UK next week, the government says.

Patients in hospital deemed at risk - including pregnant women and people with health problems - will get the jab from 21 October.

The following week will see GPs starting to call in priority patients. Over 13m people, including NHS staff, will get the jab in the coming months.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
But where are the deaths? Where is the mass spam 'promoting' the danger of killer virus currently in circulation?

Why has the world suddenly taken a dive in reported deaths from swine flu?

How are they going to enforce these vaccinations.. Most probably with the threat of job loss for medical staff, risk of losing the unborn for expecting mothers..

But what is deemed a 'priority patient'?
And 13 million people in the UK to get this jab???

I wont be one of them, that's for sure..

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Like the engineers who warned for years about the levees of New Orleans, these experts caution that our defenses may be flawed, and quite possibly useless against a truly lethal flu. And that unless we are willing to ask fundamental questions about the science behind flu vaccines and antiviral drugs, we could find ourselves, in a bad epidemic, as helpless as the citizens of New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina.

In 2004, for example, vaccine production fell behind, causing a 40 percent drop in immunization rates. Yet mortality did not rise.

In 1989, only 15 percent of people over age 65 in the U.S. and Canada were vaccinated against flu. Today, more than 65 percent are immunized. Yet death rates among the elderly during flu season have increased rather than decreased.

“We have built huge, population-based policies on the flimsiest of scientific evidence. The most unethical thing to do is to carry on business as usual.”

In Japan, where Tamiflu is liberally prescribed, the drug may have been responsible for 50 deaths from cardiopulmonary arrest, from 2001 to 2007

www.theatlantic.com...

The above article is one of the best articles i've ever read on vaccines.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
They have since updated this report and are now playing the "patriot" card by saying

Meanwhile, front-line troops in Afghanistan will also be offered jabs, the Ministry of Defence said.

The troops and staff supporting operations in Afghanistan - totalling 15,000 people - will be vaccinated immediately after the programme to protect those most at risk in Britain.

The Ministry of Defence said: "Recognising the uniquely challenging task facing our troops in Afghanistan, front-line troops will be offered the jab to protect against a major outbreak of swine flu and maintain the numbers of troops available to commanders."

Pure propoganda IMO.

And what else is wrong with all this?

The way the Ministry of Defence buys equipment is "unaffordable", with an estimated budget overrun of £35bn, a report has said.

The review, commissioned by the MoD, said too many types of equipment were being ordered for too large a range of tasks at too high a specification.

news.bbc.co.uk...

In one hand they can afford to send over a load of vaccines and get everyone jabbed, yet on the other hand they can't afford to run the army they have.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Star and Flag

My children as well as every other school aged child in Memphis TN received letters fromt the Memphis City School superintendent yesterday for all parents to sign an " H1N1 Consent form"...

the schools will be vaccinating Memphis school children....

its close to being mandatory; soon the kids can't enter the schools without proof of the vaccine....

Oh and peep this: if there is any 'adverse reaction' to the vaccine, your rights to sue are limited.....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
And now they tell us about a study where taking paracetamol reduces the effectiveness of vaccines in children.

Is this a 'get-out' in case many kids start dying after being vaccinated?
We might possibly see many a court battle where people will be taking these drug companies to court after the vaccinations for swine flu have done the rounds.

Long drawn out battles that don't get anywhere..

Giving paracetamol to babies after vaccinations as a precaution against fever may lower the effectiveness of the immunisation, say researchers.

A trial of 450 infants having vaccines found that paracetamol doses over the next 24 hours did indeed reduce fever.

However, the Czech researchers also found a significantly lower vaccine response with the painkiller.

A UK doctor said the Lancet study backed advice not to use medicines in children without good cause.
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
You know what i find disturbing? I don't know if anyone here has seen it yet, but today when i got home from work i was relaxing watching some TV before i went to bed and a clorox commercial came on for there disenfecting wipes talking about how it kills the H1N1 virus and how you should go and get the shot and encourage your friends to do the same, so no one tell me there not trying to push this crap into our bodies because they are.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ldkwraith

There is a similar advert here in the UK a while back.. Again, this was a disinfectant and they also claimed it kills H1N1 too.. but they did not go as far as telling everyone to ge tthe vaccine.

Strange how they managed to combine the two in your advert though.. I would have thought that would be illegal advertising ...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
My fiancee and her little boy got letters the other week asking them to go in for the jabs, as they have asthma. I told her there was no point, for several reasons:

1. This flu is no more dangerous than "normal" flu. It's hardly the T-virus from Resident Evil.
  2. The vaccine is untested. From "design" to deployment, it has been a matter of months. Normal drug trials take years.
  3. It would be better to have your body develop a natural immunity, rather than hoping a rushed vaccine will do the job.
  4. I wouldn't trust Gordon Brown and his cronies to be able to successfully pick their own noses, let alone inject foreign substances into my body.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I started the same thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You do not need to take the vaccine. Everyone that I know that has caught the virus got Tami-flu from the hospital and was better in a few days.

Once again a drug company is pushing another dangerous vaccine that is not needed, They paid off Washington and now Americans have paid for a vaccine that we do not need. That is how we have the government screaming Pandemic.

Instead of giving the schools and doctors Tami-flu that does work they gave us a possible crippling vaccine. If everyone took Tami-flu right after they got sick with it then it would eventually kill out the bug.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The Government can frigging sod off.
They're not injecting any foreign chemical into my body.
There's posters everywhere here about this scam, scaremongering a lot of people into submission.
This is just blatantly another problem, reaction, solution event created by the Government so they can inject utter crap into people.
The two biggest threats to Government control right now are the population, and the internet.
Swine Flu will be an attempt I'm sure to control population grown. And Jay Rockefeller (a name involved with 9/11 also) has declared the internet as the "Nations number one hazard". So they introduce the Cybersecurity Act of 2009.
There are some big efforts by the Government right now to clamp down on control.
I hope we can inform as much people as we can about this.

Edit note: a much needed full stop was required at the end for emphasis...

[edit on 16-10-2009 by IrnBruFiend]

[edit on 16-10-2009 by IrnBruFiend]

top topics

join