It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Politician still thinks OBL masterminded 9/11 - UK Question Time 1st Oct

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I used to hate Question Time when I was younger, but now I'm older I like to keep up to date with what's happening in UK politics.

I downloaded the last couple of episodes yesterday and watched them last night and I was quite surprised by a statement in the episode from the 1st of Oct.

They were talking about the issue of sending even more troops to their death in Afghanistan and Ben Bradshaw, the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, said:

I think it's really important we remind ourselves why we, and the rest of the international community, are actually in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan, under the Taliban, gave safe harbour to Osama Bin Laden who planned the attacks on the Twin Towers in New York killing thousands of people.

Upon saying this, the entire audience applauded him and I wondered, why are you all clapping? I thought the mastermind behind 9/11 was now being held in Guantanamo Bay and there was no evidence linking OBL to 9/11.

What is the truth?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Amy
Upon saying this, the entire audience applauded him and I wondered, why are you all clapping? I thought the mastermind behind 9/11 was now being held in Guantanamo Bay and there was no evidence linking OBL to 9/11.

What is the truth?

bin Laden is sitting somewhere in western Pakistan laughing his fool head off at you.

Look up Lenin's definition of "useful idiots".

join