It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like another story slipped through TPTB scrubber (Obama born in Indonesia)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

"Both were born outside the country — Obama in Indonesia, Duckworth in Thailand — and graduated from high school in Honolulu — Punahou and McKinley, respectively."

So is it Kenya, or is it Indonesia?

All we can do is postulate conspiracy theories until we see that long form Mr. President. Is it really that hard?

[edit on 15-10-2009 by downtown436]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I believe it is the left trying to throw people off that obama was born in Kenya

and saying Indonesia to create more doubt. ^Y^

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
All we can do is postulate conspiracy theories until we see that long form Mr. President.

That speaks volumes.

[edit on 15/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

"Both were born outside the country — Obama in Indonesia, Duckworth in Thailand — and graduated from high school in Honolulu — Punahou and McKinley, respectively."

So is it Kenya, or is it Indonesia?

Erm.. or it could have been an error on the part of the reporter, which at this point is the more plausible explanation.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Ya'll did notice the dateline on the article,yes?

Posted on: Sunday, January 8, 2006

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Would the long form really help at this point?

Would it not be looked at as more fakery?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What an interesting article. That is two different and compelling articles revealed in as many days. Let's see how this one pans out. If this article is authentic, you would think that the good Senator's team would have made the correction back when it was originally published.

Only one person can clear this mess up and he isn't talking any time soon.

Don't you just love October?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Interesting article regarding the writer, Will Hoover, of the Article in question.

What he says does not make sense given the date that the article was written.

Judge for yourselves.

24ahead.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The bottom line is that he isn't born in the States.

And I know that you know what that means.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You do know what this means? Obama is a clone. Perhaps, the Obama that is president is a third clone. With the first two having pretending to be born in Kenya and Indonesia. While they were actually born in a secret laboratory being run by a clandestine organization working toward a one world government run by its clones.

Wake up sheeple!!

Ok, I am joking, but I bet if I look hard enough, I can find an article online stating the same thing. Perhaps even with some lizard people or bat boy thrown in for good measure.

Seriously, people need to stop believing things just because they are online and agree with your beliefs.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hahahaha! Next thing you're gonna hear is that Obama's a member of the Galactic Federation of Light!

Man, WHO CARES where he's from?! He's trying to do good for the US, but everyone keeps complaining about his place of birth.

You don't like him, fine!! Let him come be Prime Minister of Canada, then. I'll vote for him! He'll actually give me an incentive to go vote! I don't care if he was born in North Korea, he'll be leaps and bounds better than that Harper douche we have in office right now!

Once again, another example of why there shouldn't be borders in this world.
WE'RE ALL THE SAME!! Just people trying to get by...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by oaf21

Not everybody, just those who want to scare the living daylights out of anyone who will listen to their theories, when in truth they just wont admit it is really because they hate the fact he is President.

I have said this before, what will happen when one day, and I think it probably will, when a Native American becomes President,cant get any more American then, but you will still see the same rubbish being planted every where.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I seriously hope you're right, man! I honestly do! That way, as our fearless Canadian leaders love to do, they'll follow in step with the US and elect a Native as Prime Minister.

Having a leader that cares deeply about the land and the environment and not the corporations that are funding their campaign would be a complete breath of fresh air.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
HA, they edited it!!!

They took it out between the time I posted it and now!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The only evidence left, is the quote I pasted earlier! Those of you who read it know!!

This is a real conspiracy!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Here is another site that has it documented.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

I know it's ATS's arch nemesis, but this is important.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Here's the original:

web.archive.org...

Duckworth is happy to point out that she and Hawai'i-raised Punahou graduate Obama have "a kama'aina connection."

Both were born outside the country — Obama in Indonesia, Duckworth in Thailand — and graduated from high school in Honolulu — Punahou and McKinley, respectively.

[edit on 16/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

The only evidence left, is the quote I pasted earlier! Those of you who read it know!!

This is a real conspiracy!!

I happened to still have the page open in another browser window, and captured a near-full page version for posterity.

honoluluadvertiser.jpg

Enjoy.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Damn, I didn't realize this was happening now!

Great catch!

Unfortunately the evidence is fast piling up.

I wonder how long it will be before someone in a country that the US is unfriendly with starts spreading this type of stuff around?

Worrisome, troubling times ahead.

Seems they took this down, being that it was Indonesia. Kenya stuff seems to be the diversion.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Yeah, we were all watching UFO balloons. Hmmm...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join