It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel may attack Iran after December'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
reply to post by Winterpain

In Afghanistan the Soviets fought, not the Russians. The two are quite different. The Soviets are followed the rules of communism. No education, it's really matter how many are going to loose, etc, etc... The Russians are following a quite different approach.

I'm unsure what you mean by no education......
2nd line.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Israel has dug themselves, and the USA in a hole. What is being perpetrated right now shows that Israel has no regard for International Law, or governance. They are fine calling the shots, but not following the same rules, and other countries are seeing this first hand now. The only one still snowed under for the "most" part is the USA; as the shadow Elite are the same controlling both countries.

So, here We all sit. Israel is trying to attack Iran based off of International Law that they say Iran is breaking, but Iran says they are not........... The whole while Israel refusing to partake in the same International Treaties. Do as I say; not as I do.

Also, again using the International Law the USA, and Israel are trying to use in order to attack Iran, they are again saying,"Do as I say; not as I do". They are trying to suppress UN war crime hearings.

It just doesn't end, but it might end very quick with Russia, China, BRIC, SCO, and NAM countries being involved on the side of Iran.

Oh, and I forgot. Now Turkey who has been historically the strongest ally of Israel in the region is strongly distancing themselves from Israel. As seen by the following two articles.

ISRAELI SOLDIERS WILL NO LONGER TARGET CIVILIANS OR CHILDREN
desertpeace.wordpress.com...

Avigdor Lieberman, Israel’s foreign minister, has ordered officials to summon Turkey’s ambassador in Israel and lodge a protest over a Turkish television series that Israel says portrays its soldiers murdering Palestinian children.

The move is the latest twist in worsening relations between the two countries which have traditionally had close defence ties.

ISRAELI-TURKISH RELATIONS: A NEW EPOCH
desertpeace.wordpress.com...

The political-military establishment in Israel has been extraordinarily furious following Turkey’s decision this week to exclude Israel from a multi-national aerial military exercise over Turkish territory.

The drill, dubbed the Anatolian Eagle Air-Defense Exercise, was to take place over the Turkish city of Konya on October 12 with the participation of warplanes from several NATO countries including the United States and Italy, as well as Israel and the host country, Turkey.

The drill has been held regularly since 2001 with international participation.

I think it is very apparent that Israeli leader's hawkish regards for neighbors, and the treatment of Palestinians has distanced Turkey FAR AWAY. I'll leave this comment with this video of don't dodge the question; so to mattpryor should You read this then don't dodge the question.

S&F

[edit on 16-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Are we really going to take this seriouslly? I mean come on. Every few months its the same thing. The only thing that is going to happen after December is the arrival of January. Why do anyone even bother arguing the how to's and what for's. Deep down even those begging and dying to see this war, know full well it aint happening.

Maybe I should just stop replying to these threads.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

Israeli President Shimon Peres has downplayed the chances of an Israeli strike against Iran, saying that the US should be the leader in dealing with Iran.

"Iran is a problem for the world. I don't think Israel has to monopolize it. I don't think we have to jump ahead and claim to be a leader on that issue," Peres said in an interview with the Daily Telegraph on Thursday

original story link :

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

? Iran wont do anything?

Dude, If Israel so much as fires a spitwad at Iran, I can gaurantee you they will retaliate.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Is this going to end as a new Cold War ? Or maybe another Phoney War.

Anyway, if Israel attacks Iran, or gets in any way involved in a conflict with Iran, Palestinians will go mad and keep on attacking them from the inside. Russia won't need to launch any nukes, just do what they do best : attack from the shadows.
I don't know what will China's reaction be. There is much to gain for them in this conflict : if they win, they'll get total influence over Middle-east (while Russia will take Central Asia). They can also be helped by the OPEC countries, who see China as an infinitely more demanding consummer than the USA. That's long term placement.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

It appears the world is only weeks away from the start of "The Final Conflict"

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Israel is always saying it may attack Iran. They say that when they want something from the Americans. Israel threatens to do something like bomb Iran and that pushes Washington to do something they want. It's a game. Israel will not attack Iran. And we will have to see if Washington is able to resist whatever pressure Israel is putting on them ....

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

This is predicted every week. How is this news ? Keep repeating it over and over and then if it happens, claim that you knew all along.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join