It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel may attack Iran after December'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

'Israel may attack Iran after December'

www.jpost.com

Israel is making preparations to carry out military attacks in Iran after December, a French magazine reported overnight Wednesday.

According to a report in Le Canard Enchainé quoted by Israel Radio, Jerusalem has already ordered high-quality combat rations from a French food manufacturer for soldiers serving in elite units and has also asked reservists of these units staying abroad to return to Israel.

Israel is not planning to bomb Iran, but may send elite troops to conduct activities
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
A french report from the le canard enchaine?
www.lecanardenchaine.fr...

This is a satirical newspaper as you can see

but Jpost is reporting this as it's real news so i'm kinda confused.

Anyone?

These, according to the magazine, could involve sabotage of nuclear facilities as well as assassinations of top Iranian nuclear scientists.

What?
This isn't that off the wall

Israel accuses Iran of seeking to acquire nuclear weapons. Teheran maintains that its nuclear program is peaceful.

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

And so it begins!

I just wish they would start it already, instead of althe rhetoric that is comming out off there. Put us all ot of our misery, either put up or shut up ismy message to those, whom are hel bent on strting World War 3!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
No. If this is going to happen, President Putin is going to press the red button and send Israel back to the stone age. Then everyone may live on a much more peaceful world then before as the whining aggressors are going to be eliminated from the face of the planet (Israel.).

Remember, the Russians are the allies of Iran. And yesterday Putin already stated they're not going to tolerate any sanction against Iran and also, they're going to make preventive strike on any aggressors, if it's necessary.

So in December: BYE-BYE ISRAEL! Finally.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

I don't think we'll ever see Israel go bye bye
but........

if Israel did go bye bye, what do you think would happen to the american dollar?

All the money sent to Israel would also go bye bye
gold prices may decrease in the US and USD value may increase as well

Never thought of it that way

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I don't care what is going to happen with the dollar or anything else. Until Israel is there, there is not a single chance for any sort of peace on the planet.

And yes, we're going to say bye-bye to them as they're not going to survive two-three Russian nuke at all, plus the rocket barrage what they're going to get back from the Iranians.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Iran will send Zero rockets to Israel
Iran is absolutely not a military country and there's an armada of warships around Iran

They wouldn't dare send rockets to Israel, it won't happen.

And China won't do anything in my opinion
maybe send a few troops, maybe not
but Russia....... I'm not sure

Russia knows israel is stockpiling and Israel is as secretive as the USSR used to be, military wise.

I'm not sure if Russia would do more then just making statements like "Stop"

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Actually if you believe Iran is not going to fight back, you're wrong. Russia and the Chinese are also backing them. Do you believe that everyone is afraid from the great illusion of Israel? Think again. If they attack, they goes back to the stone age, almost within that very moment.

Putin hates Israel as Putin has moral values, unlike the leaders of Israel. And if you believe the great Israeli doomsday tactics, the "if anyone is going to attack them, they'll release all their nukes to the world" is going to work... don't count on that. The Russians knows where the Israeli nukes are, where their submarines are. If they'll try anything, if they simply launch just one missile at Iran... good bye Israel. And if this December is true, everyone finally will have an Israel and usual "Zionist whining" free Christmas and New Year. Then comes the peaceful 2010.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

See here's the thing

Iran has an armada of warships around it
Any shipment from Iran gets inspected from A to Z
Iran can't even make petrol due to regulations by U.S.
The country is basically blockaded

Russia has allowed all of this, which is allowing ALOT

So with that in mind what makes you think they'll do anythign if the already oppressed Iran gets attacked?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Do you really believe that the Russians can't smuggle anything into Iran? Come on. They also did the same with the blockaded Cuba in 1962.

Do you know how the Russian shipping manifest looked like that time? On this way...

Socks = Nuclear missile
Shirt = I.C.B.M. launcher
Trousers = Soldiers

And it's worked. So they presumably working on a similar way. If the Russians are intending to ship something into Iran as they're doing continuously, they can do it anytime. They're not an unintelligent group of people and they can fool the U.S. and the Israelis anytime (Actually everyone can do that who has a greater IQ than a monkey.).

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
No. If this is going to happen, President Putin is going to press the red button and send Israel back to the stone age.

You have the same backward violent thinking of the Israeli's and the old school US Imperialists.

Russia is a non aggressive nation looking for prosperity while helping its friends. Its not looking for a war, its simply saying that it would prefer the US and Israel did not attack Iran.

So what if Israel goes in on a ground offensive, if it doesn't declare war and blatantly bomb Iran, the Russians will do nothing.

The US and Israel want to use force against Iran for their own reasons.
The EU wants to use sanctions against it to stop it developing nuclear weapons illegally.
The Russians want to protect it because they don't view it as doing anything wrong.
The Chinese seem blase.

Its the new Multipolar world in action on a tricky situation.

IMO, the US and Israel should back down with the threats of force. Israel should rethink its whole policy towards aggression.

But if Iran does launch a Nuke, it will be wiped out in about 10 minutes.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Well, Ahmadinejad couldn't of put it in better words, 'Weapons of Mass Media'. I've seen countless breaking news stories of Israel on the brink of war with Iran. Seems to me the media is just feeding fear to its sheep. Nevertheless it will be an interesting end of 2009, I just can't wait to see what unfolds.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

The Israelis are an aggressive culture. They're whining about nuclear threat, while they had around 150 nuclear warheads and give a damn about any sort of international agreements. They're the only ones whose not signed the agreement about nuclear weapons (Even Iran is signed that one, while they don't have a single nuclear weapon at all.).

Remember the Georgian - South Ossetian conflict last year? The Israeli supported Georgians are also believed the Russians are not going to defend their allies and will watch as they're going to kill innocent Ossetians. Then suddenly the Russians arrived and banished the Georgians out from Ossetia within a blink of an eye and the Israelis are just whined and tried to blame the Russians because of the Georgian's failure (Remember; even the media is blamed the Russians for that war, while they just DEFENDED their allies. And in the reality the Georgians attacked and killed 2000 civilians within a night.). The Israelis underestimated the Russians as you're doing now. So if you really believe the Russians are not going to defend Iran, their ally, you're fool as the Georgians and the Israelis was last year. They'll defend Iran and if it's necessary, they send Israel back to the stone age. That's a guarantee.

And Iran wants NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS, not bombs. The nuclear threat is an Israeli LIE. The Israelis are always lying about everything. And if Iran who also signed the nuclear treaty (Unlike Israel) wants nuke, they also have every right to have one. Who the heck is Israel to dictate to other countries? Israel is a pity, lowlife and dirty country without moral values, nothing more. The only thing what I feel is sorrow for those Israeli citizens whose are also opposing the Zionist aggression and want to stop their almighty war where the Zionists are intending to fulfill the last part of their blind prophecy on this way, Armageddon.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Reinhardt's fave group (please avoid typing the name so as not to show it on searc engines
) will have a pilgrimage there this month, next month and January 2010. So yes. Attack will probably happen after December.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

I get it, I understand all that.

But violence and threats of violence only make situations worse and worse.

If the Israeli's invade or bomb Iran, then let the Iranians deal with it.

If the US gets involved, then let the Russians get involved... the Russians are making it clear that don't want any bullying of Iran and the US will have to listen because its losing so much power daily.

The average Israeli has nothing to do with this conflict so why would you like them to be Nuked by Russia? Thats what Im pointing out.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
reply to post by Sharrow

The average Israeli has nothing to do with this conflict so why would you like them to be Nuked by Russia? Thats what Im pointing out.

Read the very last sentence in the last post. I written the same. They're also opposing war, but unfortunately not the innocent ones are at the helm of Israel. Psychopaths are leading that country. And remember, we can't save everyone.

If the normal ones have just a little sense, they leave Israel before December or die trying to stop their very own government, stop the Zionists.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Umm...Russia wont be sending Israel back to the stone-age by pressing any red buttons. Israel has those same red buttons and can equally send Russia back to the stone-age.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

The difference is... Russia has some advantage, what the Israelis don't have.
Israel is lost in that very moment as they start the attack.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well considering that Israel has subs with nukes on them giving them a second strike capability, it would be very dumb for Russia to do anything.

Originally posted by Sharrow
reply to post by princeofpeace

The difference is... Russia has some advantage, what the Israelis don't have.
Israel is lost in that very moment as they start the attack.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join