It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was Flt 93 Passengers, disassembled for evidence..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Shanksville 9/11 Truth Researcher Interview ...

revealed some pretty interesting and gross elements to 911... Domenick Dimagggio from Loose Change Forums ... provides the following information for consideration..

www.youtube.com...

"you will have to search out the corresponding video's" its getting harder and harder to hear the whole interview... I've only heard 6 through 12 ... and 4/12...

anyway ... I ask you, where did the body parts come from...? Shanksville, or were they from Camp King David crash reported that disappeared as soon as it was reported. Shanksville was filmed from start to finish and no body parts were found, and no plane parts so, I assume - Cleveland, Oh. NASA hanger was the last moments for the passengers, but I was not there... thank god. I assume again, this is where the halogram projector broke... in my opinion.. whats yours. if it didnt crash, where did the Body Parts come from, and why was it no torso's or heads just Feet and Hands for the most part according to these two...

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just curious as to why the video is showing a blank white screen with concentric circles in it?

Line 2 thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

its a radio show...
no pictures on radio...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

To hypnotize you and make you believe.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

well, I'm not hypnotized and this is just one of thousands of pieces of information, I would comb the rest before you are labeled a co-conspirator if I were you. cuz, some entity - did this and we believe they wanted us to know this and rebel with all of this... so I am thinking in and out of the box.

If you noticed not one shot in anger has been fired Yet... ask yourself WHY...? because its what they want us to do... since this thing was over planned and evidence intentionally planted that could not be possible. is just incompetance... or is it..?>

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I was just messin man, I assume they put that there because they couldn't find any good pics to put there. I don't dive to deep into the 9/11 conspiracy, I just keep my thoughts and beliefs about it to my self and a few friends.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

One thing to avoid is listening to retards on LOOSE CHANGE FORUM
It will rot your brain.....!

Two - high speed aircraft crashes result in bodies being fragmented
Flight 93 hit at 580 mph - people on board would be chopped into what can
be described as "human hamburger". Gruesome but true. I have seen
it up close and personal when walked a crash scene of a business jet
marking body parts for the coroner to recover. Only recognizable pieces
were half a torso, hand minus fingers, and seveal amputated fingers

Miller was familiar with scenes of sudden and violent death, although none quite like this. Walking in his gumboots, the only recognisable body part he saw was a piece of spinal cord, with five vertebrae attached. 'I've seen a lot of highway fatalities where there's fragmentation,' Miller said. 'The interesting thing about this particular case is that I haven't, to this day, 11 months later, seen any single drop of blood. Not a drop. The only thing I can deduce is that the crash was over in half a second. There was a fireball 15-20 metres high, so all of that material just got vaporised.'"

As coroner, responsible for returning human remains, Miller has been forced to share with the families information that is unimaginable. As he clinically recounts to them, holding back very few details, the 33 passengers, seven crew and four hijackers together weighed roughly 7,000 pounds. They were essentially cremated together upon impact. Hundreds of searchers who climbed the hemlocks and combed the woods for weeks were able to find about 1,500 mostly scorched samples of human tissue totaling less than 600 pounds, or about 8 percent of the total.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Dang, looks like the hypnotizing didn't work on me.

Thanks for the insight folks.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
No plane no bodies any FBI agent can gain access to any morgue and get body parts.
The more I read, or hear the OS nonsense, the more lies I see unfolding.
Sure body parts would be strewn everywhere but there is no photos and no real proof of any airplanes crash, it is yet to be proven.

new topics

top topics

join