It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chip TV Commercial! Here it Comes!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Over my cold dead body one of those is going into me.

Incredibly scary ad.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Tracking individuals (e.g. children, government officials) through an implanted RFID microchip. VeriChip's implantable microchip does not have the capabilities to offer such service since it does not have built-in Global Positioning System (GPS) support or long-range wireless communications.

Source www.verichipcorp.com...
[edit on 15-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

Funny it says that, eg children and gov officials. What about the rest of us?

And no gps? Well I can get em for my dogs for about $125.00

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

If i could carry it in my pocket then i might use it. I dont think it would be any different than carrying your cell phone. Yet its still debatable because of the vast amount of info about you it can hold. Eh....no wouldnt use it.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Dowd

Oh boy! I want to be the first on my block to get this. Won't my family be proud of me? You know, I was also first on my block to get the Swine Flu shot...which means I'll probably be the first sterilized, dead person with a chip in my hand or forehead. Always first in line, that's me!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
This is how they introduce the mark of the beast, with all the courtesy and love, and we want it...it scares me
[edit on 15-10-2009 by Foppezao]

I remember when the fundies said that money cards were the mark of the beast. They seem to have gotten over that. Now it's RFID?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xelamental

Originally posted by Foppezao
This is how they introduce the mark of the beast, with all the courtesy and love, and we want it...it scares me
[edit on 15-10-2009 by Foppezao]

I remember when the fundies said that money cards were the mark of the beast. They seem to have gotten over that. Now it's RFID?

Why does anything that has been said in the past relate to the present time and why do you use labels?

Birthers

Fundies

Truthers

Skeptics

Conspirators

Anarchists

Athiests

Patriots

Liberals

Right wing

Left wing

Racist

Pro

Anti

Need I go on?

Cant you see its all a lot of labels to keep you seperated from the facts.

The fact of this subject is that there actually is an implantable device being marketed to people right now as well as inserted into people right now. Thats got nothing to do with payment cards or the fact that anyone said anything in the past whether they were a sea lion, a monkey or a fart in the wind because the labels might as well be this when it comes to relevance to the facts.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Can you imagine HOW drug dealers, terrorists, criminals in general, would OPERATE without this?

This would ELIMINATE an IMMENSE amount of crime, OVERNIGHT, if these were implanted, and used for all transactions.

That's how TPTB are gonna sell this demon to us. It's ALWAYS problem=reaction=solution to get what they want.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You guys dont really get it.

The chips arent really made for us.
Of course they know for many, hell needs to freeze over before they are getting chipped. They have their eyes on our children and next generations. For kids it will be cool to have a chip and have no need to carry cash or ID. They will carry on using it and, in turn, give it to their children. Eventually having a chip will be common sense, even mandatory like today's bank accounts.
Unless a revolution happens, we are doomed to slavery by our 'masters'. They have the power, the means and the time to do to us whatever they feel like doing.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Seriously Neo - you do post some good things, but your constant religious drivel irks me something chronic. Save it for people who want to hear it, at Church, where preaching normally happens.

This advert is good stuff - we need to beat them to it in the upcoming PR campaign about these chips. Get everyone informed, and ALWAYS, ALWAYS attach it to the Rockefeller quote with some added context. That way, noone in their right mind will touch these bad boys.

The Para.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
You guys dont really get it.

The chips arent really made for us.
Of course they know for many, hell needs to freeze over before they are getting chipped. They have their eyes on our children and next generations. For kids it will be cool to have a chip and have no need to carry cash or ID. They will carry on using it and, in turn, give it to their children. Eventually having a chip will be common sense, even mandatory like today's bank accounts.
Unless a revolution happens, we are doomed to slavery by our 'masters'. They have the power, the means and the time to do to us whatever they feel like doing.

Maybe they "...have the power, the means and the time to do to us whatever they feel like doing" with you. I doubt they are as all-powerful as you susspect. We are talking about a few aged, inbread freaks with a whole lot of money and little else. Don't sell the will to be free short. TPTB's days are numbered and they are desperate and vulnerable. Power to the People!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'd rather have heroin and coc aine legalized then have that chip implanted. more tax revenue right?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
reply to post by XXXN3O

Seriously Neo - you do post some good things, but your constant religious drivel irks me something chronic. Save it for people who want to hear it, at Church, where preaching normally happens.

This advert is good stuff - we need to beat them to it in the upcoming PR campaign about these chips. Get everyone informed, and ALWAYS, ALWAYS attach it to the Rockefeller quote with some added context. That way, noone in their right mind will touch these bad boys.

The Para.

At least someones listening.

I gave my reasons for bringing it up in this topic.

Thats the problem with most churches, they preach to people who already understand.

I only brought that up because you mentioned churches.

Would you like me to U2U with some bible quotes for ya? Just kidding chief.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Watch the first 2:20 min of this video

Makes you wonder why "they" did not want Mythbusters to do this episode.

edit because i cannot get this video to embed
cannot even get a link going
search youtube Hope2601 Pt10, Adam Savage and "the RFID

that will definitely bring up the video

[edit on 15-10-2009 by MonoChromeWrayth]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Isn't this something "nutty" people like us have been talking about for a long long time now? When will people see whats real? jeez..we'll here's a plan. We let all those dumb ignorant people live in their reality, and the rest of us can build our own city(like an eco-city or something) in a warm country, maybe an island and live happy for the rest of our lifes in peace

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The thing is this, first it is really diabolic what they now want to do to people, they want to keep track of the their investments i believe.
Second there is a bloke in my neighborhood who always get lost, so there is SOME people who really would need a crappy thing like this, no matter how bad it may sound.

But over all it is totally garbage!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
HAHA! WOW, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S REALLY HERE, AND PEOPLE WOULD WANT THAT!! IF EVERYONE WOULD TAKE THE RIGHT VITAMINS, EAT THE RIGHT FOOD, AND EXERCISE, WE WOULD HAVE ALL THESE HEALTH PROVLEMS!! A CHIP?!?!?!?!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
Can you imagine HOW drug dealers, terrorists, criminals in general, would OPERATE without this?

This would ELIMINATE an IMMENSE amount of crime, OVERNIGHT, if these were implanted, and used for all transactions.

That's how TPTB are gonna sell this demon to us. It's ALWAYS problem=reaction=solution to get what they want.

Yup.

Function creep is what occurs when an item, process, or procedure designed for a specific purpose ends up serving another purpose for which it was not intended.

In the United States, when the Social Security system was created in the early 20th century, each worker was issued a unique, nine digit, Social Security number (SSN). These SSNs were created for the sole purpose of keeping track of a person's contributions to the Social Security System and to determine his eligibility for benefits.

Due to function creep, the fact that each person has a unique SSN has led them be misused as a de facto identification number for each person. SSNs are often requested for other non-Social Security related government functions, such as income tax filing and passport issuance, as well as some non-government functions such as tracking credit history, employee ID numbers, and school records. SSNs are not supposed to be used for the purpose of identification. Early Social Security cards, in fact, had a notice printed on them "Not to be used for identification".

Wide spread fingerprinting of service personnel were originally used to "identify mortal remains" Now they can be used in widespread searches (with court permission) by IAFIS.

With the introduction of AFIS technology, the files were split into computerized criminal files and manually maintained civil files. Many of the manual files were duplicates though, the records actually represented somewhere in the neighborhood of 25 to 30 million criminals, and an unknown number of individuals in the civil files.

The FBI's Integrated AFIS (IAFIS) in Clarksburg, WVhas more than 46 million individual computerized fingerprint records for known criminals. Old paper fingerprint cards for the civil files are still manually maintained in a warehouse facility (rented shopping center space) in Fairmont, WV, though most enlisted military service member fingerprint cards received after 1990, and all military-related fingerprint cards received after 19 May 2000, have now been computerized and can be searched internally by the FBI. In some future build of IAFIS, the FBI may make such civil file AFIS searches available to other federal crime laboratories.

onin.com...

Now the Military takes a DNA sample of all entrants... ostensibly "to identify mortal remains"

Tada:

Military DNA Registry Used in Criminal Case
Biotech
Privacy
Posted by michael on Fri Jul 18, '03 12:25 PM
from the blood-will-tell dept.
bubblegoose writes "The Reading Eagle has a story about a man sought in a Reading, PA. murder who was arrested Thursday in Puerto Rico. This is the first time anyone has been apprehended in a criminal case based on DNA collected by the military. Apparently the DNA registry has a stringent set of rules that must be met for a blood sample to be released and those were satisfied." The DNA registry catalogs DNA samples from all US armed forces, ostensibly for identifying remains (although if that were the only reason, the samples would be automatically destroyed at the end of the servicemember's contract.)

Sorry, no link on my archive copy for this one

Keying in on Faces

How Facial Recognition Software Finds Faces
By Paul Eng

July 6 — Your face may not launch a thousand ships, but it may soon launch your online purchases, and prevent someone from stealing your identity. “Facial recognition” software, available since the early 1990s, helps spot patterns of a person’s face — the distance between the eyes and the shape of the nostrils, for example — and then compares themagainst digital photos stored in a computer database. And as computers have become more powerful, they’ve moved out of university and government labs and into real use — and could soon find much wider application.

Most recently, police in Florida have installed a public surveillance system that uses facial recognition to spot criminals in a crowd. Tampa police had previously tested a similar system during the Super Bowl last January. That setup, by Littleton, Mass.-based Viisage Technology, matched 19 people to their mugshots out of the estimated 100,000 people who stepped through the turnstiles.

2001 Link.. may be dead

Ever wonder why those traffic light cameras are pointed into the front windshield of the stopped traffic rather than at the licence plate of those that run the light? Yeah... I think it's odd too. I don't think it's capable of facial recognition, but it's sort of ill suited for catching traffic light runners.

Imagine this scenario....

For some reason. Doesn't matter what.. you are being sought by somebody. Fearing for your life, you take cover in a hidden location or in a bush near your house. Your persuer... not really wanting to miss supper, whips out his/her RFID reader and does a sweep and notes your postion. The rest of the team moves in and snags you.

You can do these mental games all day long. In the long run, whoever has the implant has no more freedom than a side of beef walking around with a tag. You are property.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
All I can say is.... If you get this rfd chip then your a sheep... baaaa

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Dowd

I called the number listed in the video and I got a message that said, "Due to overwhelming response HealthLink...". Talk about sheeple.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
sad, just sad

hope this is some kind of joke and not real tv commercial , if it is we are heading into NWO at its full glory faster then i thought

[edit on 15-10-2009 by zelja]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join