It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick, And Tired Of The 'Jew Thing.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I am of the opinion that the truth is massively making waves throughout the blogosphere; which ATS is part of in a loose manner. The truth is neither biased, or hateful, but enlightening. It really will set all free; however, it is a journey to the truth, and full of misunderstandings. We are fed lies upon lies everyday in the mass media; which is a bonafide psychological warfare machine.

All in all We all make our own truth based off of perceptions of reality, and in ever so rare cases experiences of reality. Usually most People are fed their realities via the "boobtube", or the tv; which is nothing more than a mass indoctrination tool.

Ever notice how there is one constant theme on the picture, while the rest of it is as best I can describe "swirling" around? It is on purpose. The methods of mind control, or "brain washing" are very complex, but also very elementary in the concept. The idea is to swarm the conscious brain, and thus interject a single message into the subconscious. The pattern is everywhere, and used commonly; We all are effected. It is the reason I capitalize We, Our, People, You, Yours, etc. It is my method of trying to show People how they actually matter; which differs from what the MSM wants People to think.

Now from one of my last threads I was labeled everything under the sun regarding being a bigot, and that is simply not true. I love all Peoples of the World. However, do I think many People are indeed literally ignorant to what is going on around them? ABSOLUTELY! Two Peoples that come to mind are the average dumbed down American, and the Israeli citizenry.

Realize that Zionism crosses from Judaism into other belief structures. It is claimed by infamous People such as VP Joe Biden, and Tom Delay; who neither one of them is Jewish, but Christian. I don't see anything wrong with Zionism in it's ideology, as I have discussed it with many of my Jewish Friends, but We have come to the conclusion that the current form is indeed a ploy by the New World Order, and their Luciferian plot to fulfill their WW 3 Armageddon wishes as vocalized by Albert Pike, that in fact the current form of Zionism is led by the very evil NWO whose ranks are not Jews, but Luciferian freaks whose goal is the eradication of all Abrahamic religions; in it's place will be a religion where they themselves are worshiped as the gawds.

Did anyone here know that there is such a thing as Haskala Jews? They are Jews who do not believe in Zionism. They do not believe in such a thing, and try making their home where they live; that is I guess Zion to them. However, the Psychological Warfare machine of the MSM constantly forces down Our throat that should anyone be against Zionism that they are anti Jew; WHY?

It is no secret that Israel has been used as the leverage point in the Middle East for every war in the area for a very, very, very, very long time. Each side can lay blame to the other, but when it comes down to it, and the final battle of Armageddon as laid out by Albert Pike is fought, who looses? I'll tell You who, the average Israeli citizen is who looses. Make no mistake about the current urgings of war with Iran, the People who will loose the most are the average Israeli....Why? Well Your talking about a few million People concentrated in a small area. The current technology of missile defense has proven itself ineffective; which means that possibly thousands, or hundreds of thousands of Israelis will die at the expense of what they consider their Zionist leaders. In actuality these leaders are nothing more than New World Order flunkies who could care less about their Peoples; just like the leaders of the USA.

I guess I don't have anything more to add to this; as I made it clear, but will still be flamed. To the People flaming, and supporting the NWO in their wars of aggression, I say the blood of millions of innocents around the globe will be on Your hands. I cannot understand how underestimating an enemy is so easy for You; I feel confident that attacking Iran will spell certain doom for the USA, and Israel.

SICK AND TIRED OF THE ‘JEW THING’
desert peace
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5d64aef1374.jpg[/atsimg]

When will people realise that not all Jews are zionists? When will these same people realise that not all zionists are Jews? As I browse through pro Palestinian Blogs, many written by Palestinians themselves, I see a growing trend of subtle anti-Semitism. This manifests itself in a few ways, one is the way the word Jew or Jewish is spelled…. with a lower case ‘j’. This is an insult to all Jews, both in Israel and abroad.

I wish everyone would take note of this Jew is capitalized; as anything other is considered an insult. I know that out of all my posts should their be (j)ew it was by typing error, and not on purpose. I respect all Peoples. The only thing I cannot stand are the Elites who operate by totalitarian, and oppressive means.

WEDNESDAY’S TOON ~~ ABBAS AND ‘DAS BOOT’
desert peaceImage by Bendib
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ace04cfd6c4.jpg[/atsimg]
The most betrayed in this conflict to date has been the People of Gaza. It is one small part of the Palestinian Peoples. They are truly a People without representation; as their government has sold them down the river. Finally, the "Goldstone Report" is being seen by the UN, but it was only due to outrage by the Palestinian People, and the Blogosphere to put pressure on President Abbas. The cartoon depicts him kissing Israeli, and US American boots as he conceded to originally have the "Goldstone Report" put off until next March. However, due to overwhelming outcry he was forced to resubmit the report NOW. It will be heard over the next few days. The picture of him having boots thrown at him is representative of the Palestinian People; as they truly have no real voice due to their slimy leader looking out for his own interests.

SPECIAL APPEAL TO PM GORDON BROWN
desert peace

The Zionist Federation in England are attempting to lobby Gordon Brown to condemn and help quash the Goldstone report at the UN. They have created a petition on the Number 10 Downing Street site of Gordon Brown and are publicising this within their communities on the ground and online. . The European Campaign to End the Siege on Gaza have now created a counter petition today calling on Brown to “support” the report and not to condemn it. At last count the Zionist Federations petition has 2, 222 signatures, we need to beat this! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ON ANY AND ALL BLOGS, Please make a post on your blog and then add the link to your sidebar asking people to sign this petition to save the Goldstone Report. Even though your blog may be in another country, your readers come from around the world, many from the UK. So please post this petition and link below: PETITION

I guess finally is this news. Their is a British petition; as well as petitions orchestrated across the World for Zionist Jews to demand the stop of "Goldstone Report", but why? The report was compiled by Judge Richard Goldstone, who is a very proud Zionist Jew. His report didn't just site Israeli atrocities, but the atrocities of Hamas/Hisbollah militants in the Gaza strip. So why the outrage of the truth? It really blows me away; there is a counter group of Haskala Jews, and Zionist Jews who are petitioning for the opposite.

The basic point here is that the common Person is spread the World over. We all are set in place by defined geographical borders, or geophysical borders; which in turn are called countries. We are owned by the country of Our birth, and need permission via a passport to leave. We need all of that, while the Elites are **Multinational**; they have "general" geographical, or geophysical borders; as they are the slave masters. They move freely within vague parameters of their shadow empires; yet they at the same time will proclaim to be "common People", and just looking out for their own. In reality, the Elites looking out for their Own is actually pitting the slaves against the other slaves.

And the slaves? All We want is to live,and let live.

Peace,

Sancho

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

... as I made it clear, but will still be flamed.

Sancho,

Let me be the first to flame you:

Just kidding!

I just went to your member page and was very pleased to read through some of your excellent posts. We think a lot alike -- go take a look at some of my own posts about the elites and all. Look at the one about the " *BIG* " secret of power and let me know what you think of it. I see a lot of myself in your writings and a lot of you in my own writings.

We the People WILL WIN eventually. This BS game, charade that the Illoonynaughties are carrying on will NOT continue on forever; in fact, I think that they right at the verge of defeat, massive defeat in the next few months. The momentum of history seems to be moving that way, imo.

Anyway keep up the good work and thank you for putting out the information that we need. S&F for you.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Hey Sancho, what we should do, is to start calling our selfs for Humans, inhabitants of Earth.

All this 'dividing' must stop, we are all worshipping something that has been created for that purpose : Divide...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
There might come a time when Israel will stop killing Palestinians; remove their occupancy of Israel; or basically just go away. Unfortunately, blood has already been shed so the people that they harmed will seek retribution. It's tragic really even if one side backs off.

I never liked the saying "an eye for an eye".

*edited for mistyping

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Unregistered]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I don't see anything wrong with Zionism in it's ideology

maybe you didn't look enough into it !

zionism is based on lies, made-up stories. all in order to fulfill some kind of agenda obviously.

read Shlomo Sand, Lenni Brenner

( www.abovetopsecret.com... )

[edit on 15-10-2009 by ::.mika.::]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

I am so glad that a comment like Yours was first. The struggle for the truth is a difficult one; as the MSM continually perverts the truth by intermingling truth with conjecture. They try to paint the black, and white in their favor; when the truth is a shade of gray.

This in turn makes myself feel as though a damn disclaimer is necessary every time I write; as to disclaim the stereotype(s) laid out by the MSM psychological warfare machine; every time.

I will check out Your threads, and 'titles' as it is important to support the truth.

Chembreather, and unregistered I will be addressing Your comments next.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Good post, Sancho - presented your point of view well

S & F

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Well it's never easy to be the first dissenting voice, but here goes!

Your interpretation of Zionism as some shady worldwide movement pulling strings behind the scenes is just wrong. As you pointed out there is not much of a leap of the imagination to equate Zionism with Judaism, and much of the Muslim world already sees it like that. That is brainwashing.

Zionism is the belief that Israel as a country should exist as a refuge for Jewish people. Lots of people - important people - support this view. That does not equate to "Zionism rules the world", but that many people in positions of power support Zionism. Not the same thing.

Lots of people in positions of power also believe in equal rights for homosexuals. By your logic, does that mean that homosexuals rule the world?

As for the petition you mention, it is signed by ordinary British people who happen to support Israel and do not believe the barrage of propaganda and lies which has been forced down our throat by the left-wing media lovies at the BBC and the Guardian for the last 20 years. People who are angered by those lies. The fact that you cannot understand why the petition exists, or why people would sign it, and therefore your only explanation is a shady behind the scenes movement, speaks volumes.

My name is on that petition. I am not part of some shady Zionist organisation, I'm an individual with my own opinions. I think the Goldstone Report is a travesty of justice, a botch job, relying on second, third and fourth hand accounts as evidence. The fact that the person heading the report was Jewish does not make the slightest bit of difference to that conclusion. I sincerely hope that not a single western country supports it.

You say that Israel is behind every war in the region. What evidence do you have for this? In the first Gulf War Israel's only involvement was Tel Aviv getting targeted by Saddam's scud missiles. The MOD in Britain and the US DoD went to extreme lengths to stop Israel retaliating, because they were terrified of the reaction on the Arab street and losing support of key allies such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The second Gulf War was a disaster for Israel as it wrecked the Iran/Iraq balance of power.

Yes Israel is often the focus of Middle Eastern dictator's aggression, but again you are reversing causality by suggesting that that is Israel's fault. It is well know that Arab governments trumpet the destruction of Israel and Zionism as a show of strength to their own people, but are ultimately impotent when it comes to actually doing anything. In my view Israel has done nothing to provoke this, other than successfully winning three defensive wars when it was attacked by its neighbours.

Israel is a small country with few natural resources, a small GDP (a significant portion of which it has to spend on defence) and not much to offer the West. If you want to look at who really controls US and western foreign policy with regards to the Middle East you should follow the money trail, and it doesn't lead to Israel.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Sounds like a plan Sancho.

An as for 'eye to eye' thing, I feel that some one must take the step and 'forgive' or else peace will never triumph over the PTB that keeps us in this state.
I bet you , that the PTB in the middle east are keeping the conflict alive just to have their wars and terror attack. Or else they would be bored..

These folks show up at Bilderberg meetings and plan the next years 'wars' and ' catastrophes', after all , they need to keep getting the 'fundings' for the warmachine..

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I am so glad that a comment like Yours was first. The struggle for the truth is a difficult one; as the MSM continually perverts the truth by intermingling truth with conjecture. They try to paint the black, and white in their favor; when the truth is a shade of gray.

This in turn makes myself feel as though a damn disclaimer is necessary every time I write; as to disclaim the stereotype(s) laid out by the MSM psychological warfare machine; every time.

I will check out Your threads, and 'titles' as it is important to support the truth.

Hey Sancho - you have plenty of support - don't pay attention to any of the paid agents who will likely attack you.

Anyhow - I dont give a damn if I use jew instead of Jew - I am not least offended if someone doesnt capitalize my nationality - so to pay them more respect would be to infer they are superior - NOT - get over it.

Peace

Down with central banking, down with fascism, down with fiat currency, down with usury - down with slavery!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

The money trial leads to the central banks - to the controller himself- mr rothschild.

Think again about the role of Israel - it was created and financed, and militarily backed.

You argued this with me before and I just ignored you - I suggest you go look it up.

Israel didnt defeat all the combined Arab forces after being around for 10 minutes - where did its military force come from?

If ity sprang into being with that kind of military forces - it must be rich right? Then why does it require ingoing US aid? Your argument that Israel just appeared all by itself without outside support, finance and collusion is preposterous.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Good Thread Sancho

What cracks me up about the anti Jewish Threads and Anti Israel threads;

These people are sooooo concerned about the dealings of Israel and post rampant angry threads about it, in defense of people who are NOT innocent of terrorism, not innocent of violence and firing rockets from their territory regularly... involved in a conflict that is actually a very legitimate territorial disputes with history that extends thousands of years and involves first and foremost a people multiple times displaced and attacked over and over again by their neighbors...

Meanwhile...

America displaced an entire continent.

The Russians hold more territory than anyone in the world with a grip of Iron for the course of a century

China is oppressive of all religions and people and integration they attack Tibetans? I mean come on, speaking of a defenseless people...

Those same 3 nations Create and sell more Death in a month than the world combined

The death toll in Darfur in a Year is worse than the whole history of Israel

Heck... more Americans kill each other in a year than die in that region in a decade

Can we talk about Starvation In Africa or even the death toll from crime alone?

How about Columbia and Afghanistan pumping the free world full of dope and what we as a people consume and fuel it?

Big corps like Monsanto and Starvation of people?

I don't believe any killing is right But Israels death toll on others doesn't even rank... the obvious reality of demonetization of a people for Hate and bias only is very apparent when you examine what WE alone do in any given year

Even You Europeans...in theory as an EU are the most Armed people with the largest Army on the planet... Make HUGE money on Death are responsible for 2 world wars and given being members of Nato and involved in everything the USA has done in the last decade as well... 100x the senseless death, 100x the capacity to inflict it...and Cause of Death in every way from selling arms to...the whole 3rd world and that despite not being economically the case includes arming the heck along side us of Israel in the first place.

And the Jews are responsible for this greed? and Destruction? No way...

I don't think so

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
... In my view Israel has done nothing to provoke this, other than successfully winning three defensive wars when it was attacked by its neighbours.

Well, except for the fact that Israel occupies a large part of what was (is) Palestinian land.

How would you feel if a society just 'moved in' to your land and effectively relegated you to 2nd class citizens?

While I don't support the violence exhibited by the palestinians - I certainly understand their hostility. And given that Israel has a huge Western backer - both money and weapons, that isn't going to help the opinions held by the palestinians.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Sounds like a plan Sancho.

An as for 'eye to eye' thing, I feel that some one must take the step and 'forgive' or else peace will never triumph over the PTB that keeps us in this state.
I bet you , that the PTB in the middle east are keeping the conflict alive just to have their wars and terror attack. Or else they would be bored..

These folks show up at Bilderberg meetings and plan the next years 'wars' and ' catastrophes', after all , they need to keep getting the 'fundings' for the warmachine..

Forgiveness... If only it would be that easy to forgive. "Terrorist" attacks resulted in retaliation not forgiveness. Same goes with events throughout history. People particularly those in power enjoy extracting revenge and they know that we know that we enjoy it as well. Personally, I can forgive someone who flipped me off in the road maybe even forgive those who kill the people that I... If it is for the greater whole then it can be done.

Unfortunately, there are too many forces at work in wars with special mention to the business-side of things.

Throw bread to someone who threw a rock at you. Famous words that I didn't lay out correctly but accomplishing it is close to impossible.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

I understand that that is the Arab / Muslim perception of things. But it is entirely incorrect and ignores actual secular history. Herein lies the problem.

I understand that Palestinian leaders have repeated the "Jews stole our land" lie to their people again and again, whipping them into perpetual victimhood and resentment based on mythological past events. Therefore I suppose I understand why such people feel a sense of grievance.

That said, I feel a sense of grievance about lots of things. I don't seek IRA training and go around blowing up school buses or firing rockets into peoples' homes. I don't think that's an acceptable way to resolve conflicts involving land disputes in the 21st century. I don't think you do either in your heart of hearts.

The tragic irony is that Israel doesn't even want the West Bank any more, just like Israel didn't want Gaza. They're an economic drain and far too much hassle.

But as long as the hateful rhetoric, incitement and violence continues, the Israelis are not going to trust Palestinians with their own state - it would be suicide. Gaza disengagement has taught them a painful and valuable lesson. And the longer it takes Palestinians to realise this the slimmer their chances of ever achieving it - settlements are the ticking clock. That's why the Palestinian leadership cries about them to Obama so much.

If people like the OP around the world really, seriously want to help Palestinians then they are going about it in entirely the wrong way. You need to help them form the instruments of a responsible government, you need to get them to calm the hell down, and you need to work with the Israeli government to engender trust on both sides. At the moment all I see from the "Pro-Palestinians" is more hatred and more brow beating, which will achieve nothing except encourage more Palestinian violence and push Israeli opinion to the right.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme

Originally posted by mattpryor
... In my view Israel has done nothing to provoke this, other than successfully winning three defensive wars when it was attacked by its neighbours.

Well, except for the fact that Israel occupies a large part of what was (is) Palestinian land.

How would you feel if a society just 'moved in' to your land and effectively relegated you to 2nd class citizens?

Do you have the same beef with Americans, Australians and so on?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

You hit the nail on the head chem breather. When People start realizing the divisions must stop, and that We are all inhabitants of the same rock floating around out in space; this is when the Elite will be defeated.

I have learned from travels that 'they' actually hope for the divisions as it ensures the fear of another culture, and this in turn down the line causes hate.

With the hate anything in regards to control, and manipulation becomes possible; as People allow the emotion of hate to rule over them, and super cede their ability to use their rational thinking skills, or critical thinking skills.

Somehow People continually fall under the same traps employed by the Elite for thousands of years.

reply to post by Unregistered

You mention a very good point about retribution, and they ole' revenge issue. I actually have a solution for that, but as long as Peoples of the World continue to allow the Elitists to control them it cannot occur.

I would have immediate UN sanctions followed by an immediate two state solution in for Israel, Palestine, and the Occupied Territories. I would instill a multinational peace keeping force with combined forces of Iranian, American, Russian, and Chinese. They would replace the Israeli border police, and remain in position for 10 years.

At this same time there would be a humanitarian mission to rebuild any buildings, and infrastructure in the areas mentioned above. It would rule out any, and all future conflicts, and the multinational force would rule insure the peace. It is a little more complicated than this, but that is the basic overview.

BRB

[edit on 15-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I agree 100 percent. The whole idea of Zionism is complete horse# to me. If Jews would like a homeland they could have done what they did for thousands of years. Do what the rest of the world does. Find a home and live there. The whole idea of a Jewish state doesn't make any practical sense. At least the Nazis thought about putting them on Madagascar where no one was and nobody would lose their home. Regardless of political or religeous ideoligies, the fact that millions of Palestinians were forced to move is dispicable. Seems to me that the people who were currently living there in 1947 have more right to live there than Jewish families who feel that the land is their birthright and had nowhere to go. The entire experiment is a failure and it disgusts me.
What disgusts me more is that I seem to be 1 in 50 who think this way. Why doesn't anybody have any regard for the Palestinians who lived in that area for 2 thousand years? Why are the Jews regarded as so special that these special provisions had to be made? Why doesn't the United States give back the Native Americans their country while were so into this whole thing? Oh I see.....because that would suck. It's only a good idea when you're the one who isn't affected. Got it.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You've done some really great, threads on the Israel situation, and you are correct it isn't the people it's the government. Sad that they have to be caught in the middle.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

...and what, pray tell, is the "Jew Thing"?

Shame on them for wanting a home safe from the pogroms that Europe and the Middle East have thrown for them for the past thousand years and more...yep, shame on them...

Have the Israeli's overreacted at times? Yes, you won't see me denying that... Have they good reason for their paranoia? Indeed. So many instances, who is the first person/people blamed for anything? Three guesses, and the first two don't count... Use this very thread for the answer.

Yep, you guessed it... The Jews. Financial problems...blame the Jews. Plauges of locusts? Blame the Jews. Want to take hold of power? Hate the Jews.

Jews. Zionists. Jews. Zionists. For so many people, these two titles equate to the same thing.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 10/17/2009 by seagull]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join