It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Witnessed a U.F.O. only 30 minutes ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Just Witnessed a U.F.O. only 30 minutes ago

sorry i don't know how to post a story without a source. this is just personal experience. if you're an ats expert then please feel free on how to correct me on posting properly since i see multiple people posting questions without sources. my laptop seems to not allow me to do so.

[Mod Edit - removed BBcode]

[edit on 15/10/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i'm in frisco, tx just 20-30 miles north of dallas. i walked onto my balcony and saw a red light. i figured it was just the red light that you see on an airplane due to the fog and how water vapor makes light brighter.

i thought that the "plane" was coming near me. it was shimmering but not going left or right, so i thought it was coming directly in my direction.

then the "light" turned off and it disappeared.

this is the third ufo i've seen. every one has been in a syncronitic moment.

peace, see you in the 4th

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hey guys Ive been using this site for quite a bit but I needed to get this picture out so some of you can help me find out what this isl. My Girlfirends coworker took this picture when she was on vacation or something. Ill get more info on where it was shot but to the right of the mans head theres something.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xvkoshvx
Hey guys Ive been using this site for quite a bit but I needed to get this picture out so some of you can help me find out what this isl. My Girlfirends coworker took this picture when she was on vacation or something. Ill get more info on where it was shot but to the right of the mans head theres something.

it looks like a ball thrown in the air

and as for elfulanozutan0. So you are saying that just because this light seemed abnormal you choose to assume it is ET? or are you just telling us a story about how you couldn't explain what you were seeing, then classify it as unidentified? either case i see no point for you posting this

[edit on 15-10-2009 by tempesillest]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by xvkoshvx

Could be a UFO all be it a very small one near to the camera as it is out of focus and your image has great depth of field. Every thing from the subect to the clouds is sharp, but the UFO is not.
Likely a bug

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by xvkoshvx

Looks fake to me.
The Motion blurr of the object does not work. If it were moving as fast as the motion blurr indicates, the rod on top of it would not be able to be seen.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I always found it interesting that whenever members post original bad UFO pics thay are always taken by a "friend".
First thing i noticed was this thread opens up with a UFO sighting story with no pics or video, what is anyone suposed to say to that? Believers will say wow a ufo skeptiks will say plane and the GFL will say it was my space brother. With no evidence it just invites people to post their ideas which they had before they read your story.
Your "friend" took this photo last tuesday with their Iphone, hence the haloween decorations

[Make ] = "Apple"
[Model ] = "iPhone 3GS"
[XResolution ] = 72/1
[YResolution ] = 72/1
[ResolutionUnit ] = Inch
[Software ] = "3.1"
[DateTime ] = "2009:10:06 12:44:54"
[YCbCrPositioning ] = Centered
[ExifOffset ] = @ 0x00BC
[GPSOffset ] = @ 0x0202

[edit on 15-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xvkoshvx

Wait till the Issac Caret guys see this.

Maybe it's just me but it certainly resembles the drones from the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lots of pics in that thread for comparison. The thread is labled "Hoax" but many are not in agreement with that label.

Becker

ps: might be easier to Google Isaac Caret Drones and select images for comparison.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Becker44]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

No where did the OP claim this was extra-terrestrial.

He saw an object in flight. He could not identify that object. UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT.

If you find it unremarkable, why comment at all?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Here's the one I thought it may look like.

Becker

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Those california drone photos were part of a hoax

www.dronehoax.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Yes Zaiger I mentioned that here:

The thread is labled "Hoax" but many are not in agreement with that label.

Thanks for the update!

Becker

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

thank you for not being a horses arse like that one guy

i never said it was e.t

i said that it was weird that a flying object disappeared infront of my eyes.

for all i know it was the government. that's the point of these things it suppose to make you wonder.

UNIDENTIFED FLYING OBJECT.

new topics

top topics

join